Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 02-17-2018, 08:28 PM
Chaddersgirl Chaddersgirl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Iowa, U.S.
Posts: 348
Thanks: 559
Thanked 332 Times in 158 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddersgirl View Post
That is super cute!!!!! Iím wearing this with white and pink converse. Or a sweatshirt mini dress if itís cold. Funny thing is I was stressing about buying something but have both the outfits I settled on in my closet.
I canít attach my pics.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #27  
Old 02-17-2018, 08:28 PM
MrsEAllen's Avatar
MrsEAllen MrsEAllen is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 491
Thanks: 370
Thanked 251 Times in 182 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddersgirl View Post
I canít attach my pics.


Private message them to me. I donít know what shoes to wear with my dress
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-17-2018, 08:56 PM
rockchalk1 rockchalk1 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Chicago
Posts: 897
Thanks: 17
Thanked 1,053 Times in 529 Posts
Default

I told my husband today about this thread and he laughed and said you can probably wear a burlap sack and you'll still look hot to your guy. Lol. Maybe I should wear a burlap sack just for him when he gets out in January..haha.

One thing I know for sure..however long he has to get to HC or report to the PO, we have to definitely make sure we have alone time here before we head on a plane to fly home! Otherwise there will be some spontaneous combustion. Hahaha.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockchalk1 For This Useful Post:
Chaddersgirl (02-18-2018), MrsEAllen (02-17-2018)
  #29  
Old 02-17-2018, 09:57 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,421
Thanks: 149
Thanked 2,760 Times in 1,724 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchalk1 View Post
I told my husband today about this thread and he laughed and said you can probably wear a burlap sack and you'll still look hot to your guy. Lol. Maybe I should wear a burlap sack just for him when he gets out in January..haha.

One thing I know for sure..however long he has to get to HC or report to the PO, we have to definitely make sure we have alone time here before we head on a plane to fly home! Otherwise there will be some spontaneous combustion. Hahaha.
Lol that would be funny. You could also just make a t-shirt with a picture of a burlap sack I'm on it. He would probably love it I also told my husband about this thread and he laughed and asked why woman worry so much on what they are going to wear. That their man isn't even going to look at or worry about her clothes. I asked him if what I wanted to wear was fine and he said I'm going to be wanting to take those clothes off you that's it
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
Chaddersgirl (02-18-2018), MrsEAllen (02-17-2018)
  #30  
Old 02-17-2018, 09:59 PM
MrsEAllen's Avatar
MrsEAllen MrsEAllen is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 491
Thanks: 370
Thanked 251 Times in 182 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
Lol that would be funny. You could also just make a t-shirt with a picture of a burlap sack I'm on it. He would probably love it I also told my husband about this thread and he laughed and asked why woman worry so much on what they are going to wear. That their man isn't even going to look at or worry about her clothes. I asked him if what I wanted to wear was fine and he said I'm going to be wanting to take those clothes off you that's it


Lol I told mine tonight that I got a dress to wear but wasnít sure about anything else and he laughed and was like I canít wait to see this dress. I might end up not wearing it if itís cold lol
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrsEAllen For This Useful Post:
Chaddersgirl (02-18-2018)
  #31  
Old 02-17-2018, 10:46 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,421
Thanks: 149
Thanked 2,760 Times in 1,724 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsEAllen View Post
Lol I told mine tonight that I got a dress to wear but wasnít sure about anything else and he laughed and was like I canít wait to see this dress. I might end up not wearing it if itís cold lol
Lol that's funny. I'm not a dress girl ever.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
Chaddersgirl (02-18-2018)
  #32  
Old 03-07-2018, 01:10 PM
smiles844 smiles844 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 249
Thanks: 84
Thanked 187 Times in 119 Posts
Default

D has no out date but i spend days, even weeks going from one outfit to the next of what i'll wear to a visit-but it's true-they hardly notice the clothes-they're just so glad to have a visit-see the person!! Think i have a super cute yet comfy outfit picked out for next visit! Purple and black with pearls (the fake kind lol)-something i wear to the office, so it's nice. Not trying to hijack this thread from release outfits-just wanted to share and be in on conversation lol : ) AND hopefully can plan a release outfit one day!!!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Chaddersgirl Chaddersgirl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Iowa, U.S.
Posts: 348
Thanks: 559
Thanked 332 Times in 158 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiles844 View Post
D has no out date but i spend days, even weeks going from one outfit to the next of what i'll wear to a visit-but it's true-they hardly notice the clothes-they're just so glad to have a visit-see the person!! Think i have a super cute yet comfy outfit picked out for next visit! Purple and black with pearls (the fake kind lol)-something i wear to the office, so it's nice. Not trying to hijack this thread from release outfits-just wanted to share and be in on conversation lol : ) AND hopefully can plan a release outfit one day!!!
Iím the same way when I know Iím going to visit him. I start planning my outfit in my head, days ahead of time. Funny thing is I usually wind up wearing something very similar to what I wore previously. I think we stress because it really is one of the only things we have some control over in these situations. Your day will come that you get to start thinking about what to wear for release day! I still have not settled yet. Probably cause I have about 10 more pounds Iím trying to lose. Lol! Iím a mess right now!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaddersgirl For This Useful Post:
smiles844 (04-24-2018)
  #34  
Old 03-11-2018, 03:10 PM
MissStar MissStar is offline
Beach Girl
 

Join Date: May 2014
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 284
Thanks: 348
Thanked 325 Times in 150 Posts
Default

Wait... so I canít show up naked only wearing heels to pick him up...? So much for my damn plan then lol
__________________


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissStar For This Useful Post:
Chaddersgirl (03-11-2018)
  #35  
Old 03-11-2018, 04:08 PM
Chaddersgirl Chaddersgirl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Iowa, U.S.
Posts: 348
Thanks: 559
Thanked 332 Times in 158 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissStar View Post
Wait... so I canít show up naked only wearing heels to pick him up...? So much for my damn plan then lol
Can you say prison riot!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaddersgirl For This Useful Post:
MissStar (03-11-2018)
  #36  
Old 03-11-2018, 06:28 PM
onedayatatime13 onedayatatime13 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 1,981
Thanks: 361
Thanked 2,489 Times in 1,176 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissStar View Post
Wait... so I can’t show up naked only wearing heels to pick him up...? So much for my damn plan then lol
Could always do the trench coat on top
__________________


Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Outfit Test soymaple Game Room 15 07-16-2010 05:34 AM
The Outfit Test Babydoll123 Game Room 13 06-07-2010 07:04 PM
HIS Welcome Home Outfit tweedybird Coming Home 21 02-26-2009 11:48 AM
Welcome home outfit??? mandy0408 Coming Home 11 01-04-2009 01:23 PM
outfit? Emily3247 Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail 10 09-15-2007 10:34 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:25 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics