Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Headed to Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Headed to Prison Dedicated to those who are facing incarceration. What to expect; what you can do to prepare; Q&A's; support.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-26-2018, 12:35 AM
FML FML is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 29
Thanks: 54
Thanked 36 Times in 15 Posts
Arrow 31 Month Sentence ... Need to know more about RDAP

I'm about to take a deal for a 31 month sentence and I want to make sure I'm getting this right, I would be eligible for 9 month reduction if I take the class..

How long is it gonna take me to get into RDAP based on what you guys have experienced? with 87% of 31 being 27 months right from the get go will I still be eligible to get in?

Also, not as important of a question but how many hours a day is it exactly ? 500 hours into 5 days a week for 9 months seems like only about 2.7 hours per day where others have said it takes up your whole day?

Am I safe to assume I would be out in about 12 months?

This is how I did my calculation.. 31 months x .87 good time - 9 RDAP reduction - 6 HWH time = 11.97 months

Last edited by FML; 01-26-2018 at 01:31 AM..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FML For This Useful Post:
AR PCS (01-27-2018)
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 01-26-2018, 01:45 AM
FML FML is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 29
Thanks: 54
Thanked 36 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Also, I wanted to add , since Lompoc doesn't have RDAP anymore at the camp does that mean I'm going to be designated into the Low side or would I be transferred to another facility (Sheridan maybe?)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FML For This Useful Post:
AR PCS (01-27-2018)
  #3  
Old 01-26-2018, 04:42 AM
fbopnomore fbopnomore is offline
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 26,983
Thanks: 41,085
Thanked 19,964 Times in 11,669 Posts
Default

You are on the edge of RDAP eligibility with a 31 month sentence, so it is questionable that you will be able to enroll at all. Even so, the RDAP program takes longer to complete than your 11.97 total months to serve computation, so that definitely won't happen.

When you arrive at your first prison, ask about the possibility of taking RDAP (and earning extra time off, two different things) as soon as you meet your counselor or other unit team member. If you are scheduled for RDAP, you will have to move to a location that has a class beginning at a time that will fit your sentence timeline, which is often a lengthy process.

To clarify your 87% regular good time comment, you will earn 121 days of regular good time, leaving a sentence of approximately 27 actual months to serve. HWH is still being in bop custody, just not in a prison, so that will happen (if it does) before your end of sentence date. Ask your unit team about that too.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fbopnomore For This Useful Post:
AR PCS (01-27-2018), cglive22 (05-28-2018), FML (02-17-2018)
  #4  
Old 01-26-2018, 10:49 AM
priceam priceam is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 447
Thanks: 591
Thanked 316 Times in 191 Posts
Default

My family member was sentenced to 31 months (if I remember correctly). There was luckily an RDAP program starting about 6 weeks after he SS. He did 16 months inside, and 6 months at the HWH.

I believe your calculations are off. He only got 6 months RDAP credit not 9 months. A lot of it will be up to your counselor.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to priceam For This Useful Post:
AR PCS (01-27-2018), cglive22 (05-28-2018), fbopnomore (01-26-2018), FML (07-30-2018)
  #5  
Old 01-26-2018, 01:50 PM
FML FML is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 29
Thanks: 54
Thanked 36 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbopnomore View Post
You are on the edge of RDAP eligibility with a 31 month sentence, so it is questionable that you will be able to enroll at all. Even so, the RDAP program takes longer to complete than your 11.97 total months to serve computation, so that definitely won't happen.

When you arrive at your first prison, ask about the possibility of taking RDAP (and earning extra time off, two different things) as soon as you meet your counselor or other unit team member. If you are scheduled for RDAP, you will have to move to a location that has a class beginning at a time that will fit your sentence timeline, which is often a lengthy process.

To clarify your 87% regular good time comment, you will earn 121 days of regular good time, leaving a sentence of approximately 27 actual months to serve. HWH is still being in bop custody, just not in a prison, so that will happen (if it does) before your end of sentence date. Ask your unit team about that too.
Thanks for the info, I was planning on telling my attorney to request me to go to the nearest camp with RDAP from the get go so I don't waste time getting transferred etc. But I guess anything can happen when dealing with the BOP and it's not always what we hope for. The 11 months calculation was actually taking the RDAP reductions into account so would I still be able to get it if my actual sentence is 27 months after good time reduction? I understand 9 months reduction is the max and most people don't always get it, I guess I'm just being too optimistic here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by priceam View Post
My family member was sentenced to 31 months (if I remember correctly). There was luckily an RDAP program starting about 6 weeks after he SS. He did 16 months inside, and 6 months at the HWH.

I believe your calculations are off. He only got 6 months RDAP credit not 9 months. A lot of it will be up to your counselor.
Thank you , I got about the same after calculating getting about 5-6 months off. I read somewhere on this site that the camp I go to doesn't even give 9 months off but around half of that. I guess I will just have to hope for atleast 6 months off.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FML For This Useful Post:
AR PCS (01-27-2018), fbopnomore (01-26-2018)
  #6  
Old 01-26-2018, 03:38 PM
rockchalk1 rockchalk1 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Chicago
Posts: 904
Thanks: 18
Thanked 1,058 Times in 533 Posts
Default

You also need to qualify for the RDAP program and that's not a given. Additionally, a lot of camps are closing RDAP programs and shifting prisoners elsewhere, so they are full and the prisoners are having to take a backseat and go in the regular population until a spot opens up in the RDAP program before they can start. Definitely don't put your cart before the horse.

Lastly, you should start following the FAMM website as there are a lot of changes going on with the HWH and a lot of people are not getting their HWH time. They are just being forced to stay in the prisons longer since the HWH are closing. There is no guarantee either that you will get assigned to the facility that your attorney or the prosecutor or judge recommends. The BOP assigns them and even if you are recommended for RDAP, you may still not get assigned to that facility.

One other thing. The "class" I have heard sucks and is not a cakewalk. I have also heard that if you don't really have a problem it is extremely difficult. You are expected to be a snitch and if you don't snitch, you can get kicked out of the program. My husband didn't qualify for RDAP because his sentence is only 18 months, he is so happy he didn't qualify and that his lawyer didn't need to ask for it because he said it is very difficult for people who really don't have problems and a lot of them just drop out of it. It can be intense. There is of course a benefit for people who do have issues, but you have to really be wanting to learn from your mistakes and not just be in there only for the sake of the reduced sentence. It is from what I hear, an intense program. The RDAP people are segregated into their own dorm and you take classes wtih them, etc.

Last edited by rockchalk1; 01-26-2018 at 03:41 PM..
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rockchalk1 For This Useful Post:
AR PCS (01-27-2018), cglive22 (05-28-2018), fbopnomore (01-26-2018), FML (08-03-2018), inaKJday (01-26-2018)
  #7  
Old 01-26-2018, 04:07 PM
FML FML is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 29
Thanks: 54
Thanked 36 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchalk1 View Post
You also need to qualify for the RDAP program and that's not a given. Additionally, a lot of camps are closing RDAP programs and shifting prisoners elsewhere, so they are full and the prisoners are having to take a backseat and go in the regular population until a spot opens up in the RDAP program before they can start. Definitely don't put your cart before the horse.

Lastly, you should start following the FAMM website as there are a lot of changes going on with the HWH and a lot of people are not getting their HWH time. They are just being forced to stay in the prisons longer since the HWH are closing. There is no guarantee either that you will get assigned to the facility that your attorney or the prosecutor or judge recommends. The BOP assigns them and even if you are recommended for RDAP, you may still not get assigned to that facility.

One other thing. The "class" I have heard sucks and is not a cakewalk. I have also heard that if you don't really have a problem it is extremely difficult. You are expected to be a snitch and if you don't snitch, you can get kicked out of the program. My husband didn't qualify for RDAP because his sentence is only 18 months, he is so happy he didn't qualify and that his lawyer didn't need to ask for it because he said it is very difficult for people who really don't have problems and a lot of them just drop out of it. It can be intense. There is of course a benefit for people who do have issues, but you have to really be wanting to learn from your mistakes and not just be in there only for the sake of the reduced sentence. It is from what I hear, an intense program. The RDAP people are segregated into their own dorm and you take classes wtih them, etc.
I understand, I dont want to get my hopes up too much but I have to try. I had a major painkiller addiction up until the point I was arrested last year , I spent a week in county before I was put on pre-trial release and I decided that I wasn't going to let those week of withdrawals go to waste and just kept going cold turkey. I'm not going to lie, I really want it for the sentence reduction , but If I can better myself through it at the same time and come home with a different positive outlook on life that would be a big plus for me as well.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FML For This Useful Post:
AR PCS (01-27-2018), fbopnomore (01-26-2018)
  #8  
Old 01-30-2018, 11:41 AM
sr3131 sr3131 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Alaska
Posts: 54
Thanks: 6
Thanked 72 Times in 21 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FML View Post
I understand, I dont want to get my hopes up too much but I have to try. I had a major painkiller addiction up until the point I was arrested last year , I spent a week in county before I was put on pre-trial release and I decided that I wasn't going to let those week of withdrawals go to waste and just kept going cold turkey. I'm not going to lie, I really want it for the sentence reduction , but If I can better myself through it at the same time and come home with a different positive outlook on life that would be a big plus for me as well.
I graduated from RDAP 12 months ago and can tell you that they are changing their policies. Under the Trump administration, they are handing out less time. I personally witnessed people who had either 9 or 6 months given to them reduced to 3 months. To be clear, they spent 3 or 6 months more in prison.

RDAP is different. I found that few people took it altruistically, most faked it to make it. There were many, many people who would get up on the mic and talk a good talk, but then were busted either high or drunk later. One guy was literally 3 days away from heading home and got busted during his goodbye party.

I was in a camp and can tell you that there are a lot of snitches. I saw so many more years handed out for violations due to snitches. In fact, my bunkie received another 5-10 (I never heard the final year total from the staff), for having used a cell phone, which is classified as an escape device.

I did see one or two people use the information in RDAP to actually change. One was a banger who had worked his way down from a medium to a low and finally to the camp where I met him.

For me, I would rather have stayed in the camp than go into the Halfway House. The feds shared the facility with the state, so when the state was on lock down so were we. We had a fence, no windows to the outside and nowhere to go. At the camp, I could pretty much go outside whenever I wanted, outside of closed hours (night time), while at the Halfway House, I never once stepped outside except to go to RDAP follow-up or on passes. My exercise was walking up and down the stairs, for hours on end. It was either that or read, sleep or fight for a decent TV show (which I didn't do).

I was given passes on the weekends: 8,12, and then 24 hours. After the obligatory waiting time, that is. So, I didn't get too many before being sent home.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sr3131 For This Useful Post:
bellisq (02-07-2018), fbopnomore (01-30-2018), FML (02-13-2018), Nickel Timer (01-30-2018)
  #9  
Old 02-07-2018, 07:35 AM
bellisq bellisq is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 6,179
Thanks: 908
Thanked 1,975 Times in 1,328 Posts
Default

There is a requirement that you have used mood altering drugs within on year of entering a facility. Alcohol use (abuse) is also considered in this calculation. If you have had any slips within the year, it would be good to report this to the Pre-sentence Officer to be included in the Pre-Sentence Report. This is the primary document that the BOP will be looking at to determine your eligibility for admittance.

Your formula is not possible, because you have to be evaluated and accepted into the program and there has to be an opening. You can ask for a specific institution at sentencing and asking for one that has RDAP would be a good idea. The BOP has had a big budget cut and transfers are difficult to arrange because of financial considerations.

Here's a Federal Forum that has RDAP discussions. http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=649
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bellisq For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (02-07-2018), FML (02-13-2018)
  #10  
Old 04-27-2018, 10:29 AM
bls819522 bls819522 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2016
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

From what I remember, my case wasnít drug related at all nor did I have a problem, my counselor told me donít even think about it with a 37 month sentence. Again everything is different at each prison. I came to learn really quick that the BOP has a policy but is can be altered or have some flexibility if you will. I know if you truly need the help I think itís good, however itís all about funding and how many can we graduate so we can get more money. Now I was in when Obama was in office so I knowfundimg wasnít beyond horrible. Good luck.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bls819522 For This Useful Post:
FML (04-29-2018)
  #11  
Old 04-29-2018, 08:25 PM
ttexrbomb ttexrbomb is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 131
Thanks: 3
Thanked 126 Times in 66 Posts
Default

All things aside, I would say youíll be inside 16 months of the 31...based on my knowledge and being at Sheridan in 2016 (from what I saw). But with newer HWH policies, I would expect to be inside for 19 to 21 months on 31. Then if you are in for less, youíre happy.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ttexrbomb For This Useful Post:
FML (07-30-2018)
  #12  
Old 07-30-2018, 05:55 PM
FML FML is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 29
Thanks: 54
Thanked 36 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttexrbomb View Post
All things aside, I would say youíll be inside 16 months of the 31...based on my knowledge and being at Sheridan in 2016 (from what I saw). But with newer HWH policies, I would expect to be inside for 19 to 21 months on 31. Then if you are in for less, youíre happy.
Are you taking into account RDAP when you say 16 months? Or is there actually other programs I can take to reduce my sentence?

I was assuming I'd be in for about 24 months + HWH so even being in for around 20 months would be amazing.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-30-2018, 07:16 PM
rockchalk1 rockchalk1 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Chicago
Posts: 904
Thanks: 18
Thanked 1,058 Times in 533 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FML View Post
Are you taking into account RDAP when you say 16 months? Or is there actually other programs I can take to reduce my sentence?

I was assuming I'd be in for about 24 months + HWH so even being in for around 20 months would be amazing.
After about a month in, you'll receive a letter which will tell you your home detention/halfway house eligibility date as well as your good conduct time release date. So for instance, my husband has an 18 month sentence. He SS on December 5, 2017. He then got a letter stating that he was eligible for home detention/hwh on January 31 and his good conduct time release is March 25.

Ultimately, he found out he was approved for direct home confinement on January 31. Other than having to go to the HWH for orientation, which unfortunately can be another 10-14days, but he won't have to work during that time or pay them.

On March 25, 2019 he will be released based on his good conduct time and his 1 year of supervised release begins. We have already had our home inspection and his parole office has told me that he will meet him once and probably never again because he has such low points and that he should be able to apply for early release from his SR after 6 months instead of staying on it for the full year. I guess we'll see.

He wasn't eligible for RDAP and there is usually a waiting list to get in and I have heard not everyone gets a full 12 months of early release as it depends on the length of your sentence. Also, I have heard there's a program called NRDAP that supposedly you can get more HWH time, but I'm not sure that's true. Some HWH are worse than the camps themselves, very restrictive.

I would not focus so much on your end date just yet. 31 months sounds like a long time, but it will wind up being just over 2 years if you don't get RDAP and if there is no sentence reform passed, which by the way, you will hear a lot of gossip about that. You need to take it with a grain of salt. Right now everyone where my husband is thinks Trump is going to pardon them!! Your wife should sign up for Famm. I think it's Famm.org as that is informative on the sentence reform bill currently in congress. It has passed the house, but Senate won't bring it to a vote. Unfortunately, the ones really for it, don't think it goes far enough. It would actually help my husband get out early based on age, but he's only got 6 months to go, so it is what it is!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockchalk1 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (07-30-2018), FML (08-03-2018)
  #14  
Old 08-03-2018, 03:38 PM
FML FML is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 29
Thanks: 54
Thanked 36 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchalk1 View Post
After about a month in, you'll receive a letter which will tell you your home detention/halfway house eligibility date as well as your good conduct time release date. So for instance, my husband has an 18 month sentence. He SS on December 5, 2017. He then got a letter stating that he was eligible for home detention/hwh on January 31 and his good conduct time release is March 25.

Ultimately, he found out he was approved for direct home confinement on January 31. Other than having to go to the HWH for orientation, which unfortunately can be another 10-14days, but he won't have to work during that time or pay them.

On March 25, 2019 he will be released based on his good conduct time and his 1 year of supervised release begins. We have already had our home inspection and his parole office has told me that he will meet him once and probably never again because he has such low points and that he should be able to apply for early release from his SR after 6 months instead of staying on it for the full year. I guess we'll see.

He wasn't eligible for RDAP and there is usually a waiting list to get in and I have heard not everyone gets a full 12 months of early release as it depends on the length of your sentence. Also, I have heard there's a program called NRDAP that supposedly you can get more HWH time, but I'm not sure that's true. Some HWH are worse than the camps themselves, very restrictive.

I would not focus so much on your end date just yet. 31 months sounds like a long time, but it will wind up being just over 2 years if you don't get RDAP and if there is no sentence reform passed, which by the way, you will hear a lot of gossip about that. You need to take it with a grain of salt. Right now everyone where my husband is thinks Trump is going to pardon them!! Your wife should sign up for Famm. I think it's Famm.org as that is informative on the sentence reform bill currently in congress. It has passed the house, but Senate won't bring it to a vote. Unfortunately, the ones really for it, don't think it goes far enough. It would actually help my husband get out early based on age, but he's only got 6 months to go, so it is what it is!
That's great to hear about your husband coming home so soon, it makes sense because the calculation of 85%(87%?) + 10% HWH/HC. I'm hoping they do the same for me and let me go straight to HC as well. I was just curious about how ttexrbomb's friend ended up with 16 months with the same 31 month sentence as me, then again his statement about this new administration screwing things up for prisoner re-entry makes sense as well and as much as I want to rely on any hopeful information, I really shouldn't.

To add, I have 2 co-defendants who received a less than 1 year sentence and about 2 weeks before sentencing a probation officer stopped by their house and inspected it. We're on the same case and he never stopped by my house (we live a few blocks from each other), which was odd to me considering they hadn't been sentenced yet. Is that normal? But now that we were all sentenced one of the co-defendants and I were listed on the BOP inmate locator within a week but the last one still isn't on there, I was wondering if he might just skip his prison time and sent to HC right away? Does the BOP have the power to do that even though the judge sentenced him?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FML For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (08-03-2018)
  #15  
Old 08-03-2018, 04:31 PM
rockchalk1 rockchalk1 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Chicago
Posts: 904
Thanks: 18
Thanked 1,058 Times in 533 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FML View Post
That's great to hear about your husband coming home so soon, it makes sense because the calculation of 85%(87%?) + 10% HWH/HC. I'm hoping they do the same for me and let me go straight to HC as well. I was just curious about how ttexrbomb's friend ended up with 16 months with the same 31 month sentence as me, then again his statement about this new administration screwing things up for prisoner re-entry makes sense as well and as much as I want to rely on any hopeful information, I really shouldn't.

To add, I have 2 co-defendants who received a less than 1 year sentence and about 2 weeks before sentencing a probation officer stopped by their house and inspected it. We're on the same case and he never stopped by my house (we live a few blocks from each other), which was odd to me considering they hadn't been sentenced yet. Is that normal? But now that we were all sentenced one of the co-defendants and I were listed on the BOP inmate locator within a week but the last one still isn't on there, I was wondering if he might just skip his prison time and sent to HC right away? Does the BOP have the power to do that even though the judge sentenced him?
As part of the PSR the probation officer is supposed to do a home inspection. Then before your release another probation officer is supposed to do a home inspection. I have also now heard that when going to the HWH the HWH will also do a home inspection. Completely redundant for the HWH, but whatever, we have nothing to hide. We had the pre-release one in late May, even though he isn't being released until Jan 31.

As for the sentencing and inmate locator, it will show up, even if he is on HWH or HC because he is considered in federal custody regardless. So when my husband comes home to on Jan 31, whether he is in the HWH or HC he will still be listed in custody straight through until March 25 his release date. The person may not be in inmate locator just because he hasn't received his paperwork and surrender information yet. I wouldn't worry about that so much. If the judge sentenced him to serve a sentence, then that is what the sentence is. You can follow the case more closely and see if there were any changes on pacer as opposed to checking inmate locator. Pacer will give you a lot more useful information especially if some post sentencing change was made.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rockchalk1 For This Useful Post:
FML (08-03-2018)
  #16  
Old 08-03-2018, 04:59 PM
fbopnomore fbopnomore is offline
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 26,983
Thanks: 41,085
Thanked 19,964 Times in 11,669 Posts
Default

My guess is that the PO was acting on input from the prosecutor, something to do with their plea bargains. The Second Chance Act allows the bop to send everyone to 12 months in a HWH. and/or 6 months on home confinement. The only way I see that happening is after the US Attorney, or a federal law enforcement agency intervenes with the bop. When I was locked up, most/many prisoners sentenced to one year or less served all of their time in a federal detention center, (FDC or MCC, the bop's high rise jails) with zero "community corrections, HWH or HC, time.

US Probation will do a home visit/inspection shortly before you are released at the end of your sentence, or you are being sent directly to HC without passing through a HWH first, because you will be supervised by a Probation Officer in both cases. If you are sent to a HWH, and then to HC, supervision will be done by the HWH staff until your end of sentence/start of supervised release date when it will shift to a US Probation Officer.

The most important thing about having the PO approve your house isn't what happens during the short time you will be assigned to HWH supervision. If it isn't approved by the PO, you won't be allowed to live there when you are released from bop custody.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fbopnomore For This Useful Post:
FML (08-03-2018)
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
37 month sentence, is in Rdap program. How long will he serve? TamraNicole16 Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat 6 09-25-2017 09:56 AM
RDAP 9 month sentence reduction DENIED #1son Federal System News, Events and Legal Issues 20 10-28-2014 09:11 AM
Another RDAP question..27 to 33 month sentence confusedprison Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat 18 01-14-2014 08:43 AM
Seagoville allows month-long furlough 2 months into 14 month sentence Zelda50 Federal System News, Events and Legal Issues 0 02-19-2011 10:26 PM
18 Month sentence with no RDAP goracer Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat 1 07-11-2008 05:40 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:41 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics