Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Federal prison Visitation info & issues, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 06-26-2019, 06:42 AM

Default No access to email? More $?

My husband is in the camp at FCI Beaumont. He has told me he has no access to email yet he can call me. Is that possible? I have read both are through Trulinks so it makes no sense he wouldn’t have access to email when he can make phone calls. Also he originally asked for a certain amount of money, it is now becoming double that amount since he has been in for 4 months. I have asked God to reveal to me the truths and I completely trust that He will. Can anyone tell me what an inmate needs per month in the camp? I’m not sure he should be living “comfortably.”
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2019, 08:13 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 30,670 Times in 15,312 Posts

Hi OnlyGod
I moved your post to the federal forums where you will get better answers.
While I dont have the answers, Im sure someone will come along and assist you.

My hub was a state inmate and they didnt have email at that time. So it was letters thru the US mail, or phone calls which were collect.
I didnt send barely any money. But I was allowed to order packages thru approved vendors.

That's my dog's nose art

Old 06-26-2019, 08:21 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 22,035 Times in 12,727 Posts

Not every prisoner is approved for email access. It depends on each warden. I wasn't.
Old 06-27-2019, 11:17 AM

He probaly lost his email privileges, and still has visit and phone, take his word for it, without trust this gonna be a hard bid for you both, if ya feel he is lying ask him to mail you printout copies of his account or copyof his shot if liss if any privileges

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyGod View Post
My husband is in the camp at FCI Beaumont. He has told me he has no access to email yet he can call me. Is that possible? I have read both are through Trulinks so it makes no sense he wouldn’t have access to email when he can make phone calls. Also he originally asked for a certain amount of money, it is now becoming double that amount since he has been in for 4 months. I have asked God to reveal to me the truths and I completely trust that He will. Can anyone tell me what an inmate needs per month in the camp? I’m not sure he should be living “comfortably.”