Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > Military Prison Talk & UCMJ
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Military Prison Talk & UCMJ This forum is dedicated to those who have a loved one in a military prison, or dealing with the military legal system (UCMJ).

Old 06-17-2019, 09:21 AM

Unhappy Boyfriend in Camp Pendleton Brig: Can I send him mail? What address?

Hi everyone!! My bf got put in the brig about a week ago. They said before they put him in that he would'nt be in for along time. He got put in for having a gun in his car unloaded, under his seat when he got pulled over for a headlight they searched his car and he told them it was in there. He didn't get arrested. He has a five day letter going through too because hes been trying to get out of the military for awhile now. They said they were going to keep him in there till his 5 day letter completely went through. Hes called me once since hes been in there. He called me his 2nd day off his srgnts phone. Havent heard from him since. It worrys me! I just want to talk to him! Am i allowed to send him mail? Will he get it if i send it addressed to his name?
They told me there keeping him in the facility. He isnt getting moved anywhere else. That he will just be at the camp pen facility.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2019, 10:25 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,013 Times in 16,151 Posts

By all means, send him a letter or card, let him know you're thinking about him.

Finding an address is like pulling teeth I've been going 'round & 'round on their website

On the following page, look at the vertical menu on the right, its dark grey....click the + next to Brig Department to get a drop down menu. Good luck finding the actual address:

https://www.pendleton.marines.mil/St...attalion/Brig/

Welcome to PTO

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-17-2019), summeralison11 (06-17-2019)
Old 06-17-2019, 11:37 PM

Exclamation What do I address my mail to???

My boyfriends in brig at Camp Pendleton CA.
I want to send him a letter but not sure what to address it too.
Anyone know?
Should I just address it to the facility’s address with his name on it?

HELP!!!
Old 06-18-2019, 06:31 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 22,035 Times in 12,727 Posts

I couldn't find a mailing address, but all letters are handled in the same mail room as regular correspondence, so if you know his normal mailing address, send it there and note "brig" on the envelope.

Mail Room:
The mail room is responsible for handling all mail for confinees and staff members. Outgoing and incoming confinee mail is scanned for content and searched for contraband before being forwarded to the Base Post Office or the confinee. This is an area of high risk for the entrance of unauthorized items and is carefully scrutinized. All packages are received in the same manner and unauthorized items received are returned to sender. Packages containing food items are not normally allowed except during prescribed dates set by the Commanding Officer. During this time all food items received must be store bought and still in the manufacturers seal. No "home-made" items will be allowed. Staff personnel mail is handled the same as all other unit mailrooms in accordance with Postal Regulations.