Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 01-31-2018, 05:48 AM

Thanked 2,412 Times in 1,524 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreNAmber16 View Post
It's nothing big... Just family and close friends. He is very family oriented person. The family wanted to do it the day he comes home and I had to tell them give him a few days because he said we are going MIA and it will just be us and the kids... I am so excited it's the only thing on my mind! I do have to say this group helped me through a lot! 😀 We are just focused on our future and ready to start teaching them goals! No papers or anything.... Completely free!
That sounds perfect. I'm taking five days off or work I can't wait to go Mia.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
That sounds perfect. I'm taking five days off or work I can't wait to go Mia.
It's definitely needed! Lol 😜
Old 01-31-2018, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreNAmber16 View Post
It's definitely needed! Lol 😜
It sure is lol. Born again virgins lmao
Old 01-31-2018, 02:42 PM

I have a bit of a different situation than most here (you can read some of my posts from 2004 and on) but my ex-husband will be coming home in a few months or so. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet because we have so much history. I miss him, that's for sure but not sure how to proceed. Congratulations to all that are coming home 2018.
Old 01-31-2018, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousjewel View Post
I have a bit of a different situation than most here (you can read some of my posts from 2004 and on) but my ex-husband will be coming home in a few months or so. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet because we have so much history. I miss him, that's for sure but not sure how to proceed. Congratulations to all that are coming home 2018.
Yeah I read a thread you posted in from back in 2005. So you got a divorce he ended up back in and your back together now??
Old 01-31-2018, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Yeah I read a thread you posted in from back in 2005. So you got a divorce he ended up back in and your back together now??
Yes, we are divorced. We talked while he was home and sort of hashed out what happened between us. We both were young. He got married and divorced her and came looking for me before he was locked up again. We talked about getting back together before he got back inside. At the time I was with someone else. I still loved him. He is due back out in a few months or so and we talk but I am taking it a little slower. I love him still and have seen some growth.
The Following User Says Thank You to preciousjewel For This Useful Post:
Chaddersgirl (02-01-2018)
Old 01-31-2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Yes, we are divorced. We talked while he was home and sort of hashed out what happened between us. We both were young. He got married and divorced her and came looking for me before he was locked up again. We talked about getting back together before he got back inside. At the time I was with someone else. I still loved him. He is due back out in a few months or so and we talk but I am taking it a little slower. I love him still and have seen some growth.
Glad your happy Congrats on him coming home this year we are all excited that this is our year.
Old 01-31-2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Glad your happy Congrats on him coming home this year we are all excited that this is our year.

Yayyy!!! It seems like it becomes harder to wait the closer it gets to the time he will be home. Congrats on your guy also. Great news.
Old 01-31-2018, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Yayyy!!! It seems like it becomes harder to wait the closer it gets to the time he will be home. Congrats on your guy also. Great news.
Omg yes it is. My husband and I both say this often. It's getting so much harder the closer we get. It's even harder leaving him at that prison. Ugh
Old 01-31-2018, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Omg yes it is. My husband and I both say this often. It's getting so much harder the closer we get. It's even harder leaving him at that prison. Ugh

I knowwww!!! I am missing him so much right now. I haven't visited him the entire time he has been incarcerated this time. I am going to see him the Monday before Valentine's day. It seems like it is forever away. lol. This will be the first time I have seen him in 7 years. I am nervous, happy, anxious and everything else. lol. I will probably cry like a baby. The drive is a 3 hour drive one way so I am not looking forward to that but I almost want to go this Monday because I miss him so much. Each day gets more and more difficult. I stalk the mailman. lol.
Old 01-31-2018, 07:37 PM

Quote:
I knowwww!!! I am missing him so much right now. I haven't visited him the entire time he has been incarcerated this time. I am going to see him the Monday before Valentine's day. It seems like it is forever away. lol. This will be the first time I have seen him in 7 years. I am nervous, happy, anxious and everything else. lol. I will probably cry like a baby. The drive is a 3 hour drive one way so I am not looking forward to that but I almost want to go this Monday because I miss him so much. Each day gets more and more difficult. I stalk the mailman. lol.
Awwwww I'm sure everything will be fine. I still get butterflies when I'm going to see my husband. All the way until I feel his arms around me. But then I'm fine I hope you have a great visit. I drive a little over two hours to see my husband and I go once every two weeks.
Old 01-31-2018, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Oh My gosh how frustrating is that. Well let's hope it turns out to be nothing. Ugh
My husband said a guy in his unit was set to ve released last Monday and when they went to pack him up they told him that he wasn't going home that he was going to county jail and he asked why and they said there was reason to believe he was involved in a murder so he now has a murder charge. Wow. Keep me posted.
So turns out he has a Misdemeanor Warrant for "Failure to Appear" and I have to call the county where the warrant is from tomorrow to get more info....hoping this gets resolved soon...he was so close to getting a halfway house date =/
Old 01-31-2018, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Awwwww I'm sure everything will be fine. I still get butterflies when I'm going to see my husband. All the way until I feel his arms around me. But then I'm fine I hope you have a great visit. I drive a little over two hours to see my husband and I go once every two weeks.
That's super awesome. I decided to go visit over the last couple of days. I couldn't take it anymore. A phone call, letter or card was enough for me for the last years but now I am chewing my nails checking my phone every two seconds. I have to go see him. lol. The 12th can't get here fast enough. lol
Old 01-31-2018, 08:16 PM

Quote:
That's super awesome. I decided to go visit over the last couple of days. I couldn't take it anymore. A phone call, letter or card was enough for me for the last years but now I am chewing my nails checking my phone every two seconds. I have to go see him. lol. The 12th can't get here fast enough. lol
Lol you will have a great visit.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Lol you will have a great visit.
I hope so. He has been unable to call me for last week - no funds. I just put money on the phone for the first time and I suppose he is still unaware that it is on it so I just wrote him to tell him.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:23 AM

Default Bus transportation for released inmates from big sandy

My honey was released today. He said to go to huntington WV bus station because thats where other inmates told him everyone goes. Its 9am and Ive been waiting since 6am. Just wondering if anybody else knows other bus stations the prison might bring inmates too. I called the prison and they wont give me any info. I drove for 14/hrs. Ugh........
Old 02-01-2018, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere82 View Post
My honey was released today. He said to go to huntington WV bus station because thats where other inmates told him everyone goes. Its 9am and Ive been waiting since 6am. Just wondering if anybody else knows other bus stations the prison might bring inmates too. I called the prison and they wont give me any info. I drove for 14/hrs. Ugh........
Omg I wish I could help. Maybe post in the WV forum.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:40 PM

Yes my hubby comes home in June 2018 and I'm looking for a place for us to live now. Hoping to have something by the end of Feb.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnie66 View Post
Yes my hubby comes home in June 2018 and I'm looking for a place for us to live now. Hoping to have something by the end of Feb.
So just over four months??? Yay how exciting. Just be sure when moving it won't be a problem for him to live there.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:17 PM

My man comes home on Valentine's day!!!! Anyone know how I go about to getting him a plane ticket from Sacramento to lax????? Or can he fly?
Old 02-01-2018, 09:42 PM

Quote:
So just over four months??? Yay how exciting. Just be sure when moving it won't be a problem for him to live there.
Yah I know that's why it's taking so long to find a place, yah we're both excited and scared at the same time. But the grandkids are counting the days down.
Old 02-02-2018, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justiz19 View Post
My man comes home on Valentine's day!!!! Anyone know how I go about to getting him a plane ticket from Sacramento to lax????? Or can he fly?
Have him speak to his counselor. If that doesn't work call the airline and find out what your options are. Does he have an ID if not ask the airline if he can use his prison ID he might have to take a bus if all else fails.
Old 02-02-2018, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Yah I know that's why it's taking so long to find a place, yah we're both excited and scared at the same time. But the grandkids are counting the days down.
I'm still in the same house we were in before he left. But here in Michigan they don't speak to the landlord. But if I were to live in an apt they would do a background check.
Old 02-02-2018, 05:21 AM

Quote:
I'm still in the same house we were in before he left. But here in Michigan they don't speak to the landlord. But if I were to live in an apt they would do a background check.
I don't know if they do that here in Florida it's my first having a husband coming out prison so I'm gunna learning alot
Old 02-02-2018, 05:50 AM

Quote:
I don't know if they do that here in Florida it's my first having a husband coming out prison so I'm gunna learning alot
Yeah I don't know if they do it there either. You could probably search the Florida forums and see if anyone else posted about it alot of state do though.