Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 01-12-2018, 09:48 AM
Missing My Son

Thumbs up This is the YEAR my Son will be Coming Home!!

My son has been incarcerated for 14 years. He was 23 when it all happened. I get so emotional thinking about it! On March 13 2018 I will be picking him up in Seagoville and driving to Midland Tx Federal halfway house. Does anyone know how many hours they will give us? Found out this week he is not eligible for home confinement since his approved residence is in San Antonio. But oh well. Itís funny he is looking forward to going to walmart!! He can have a smartphone because thatís how they track them after installing a special app. They check in and out on this app. He will be released from federal custody on September 8 and will then come home. What a joyous time. AND I already met his probation officer who is experienced mature man and very knowledable and a great father type figure. My sons father passed away while he was incercerated so I think this is a blessing!
Iím also scared that he will be so overwhelmed by being out. He wants to finish his education immediately and work , etc. itís overwhelming for me just thinking about it. Heís a grown man now and not a young man. In my mind heís still my teen age boy! Lol.
2018 will be a year full of blessings!!

Always Missing My Son!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2018, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxYellowRose View Post
My son has been incarcerated for 14 years. He was 23 when it all happened. I get so emotional thinking about it! On March 13 2018 I will be picking him up in Seagoville and driving to Midland Tx Federal halfway house. Does anyone know how many hours they will give us? Found out this week he is not eligible for home confinement since his approved residence is in San Antonio. But oh well. Itís funny he is looking forward to going to walmart!! He can have a smartphone because thatís how they track them after installing a special app. They check in and out on this app. He will be released from federal custody on September 8 and will then come home. What a joyous time. AND I already met his probation officer who is experienced mature man and very knowledable and a great father type figure. My sons father passed away while he was incercerated so I think this is a blessing!
Iím also scared that he will be so overwhelmed by being out. He wants to finish his education immediately and work , etc. itís overwhelming for me just thinking about it. Heís a grown man now and not a young man. In my mind heís still my teen age boy! Lol.
Awww so happy for u and your son. They should tell him what time he has to check in the halfway house by when they give him his paper work for it im guessing.Me and my Hubby is waiting on his Halfway house date today also.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:08 AM

Thanked 2,497 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxYellowRose View Post
Congratulations. He will be over whelmed but he will come around. You might want to post your question about the time in the Texas forum. But yay I'm so happy for you both. Can't wait to here your homecoming story.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:42 AM

Two more days and this month is half over It's going to go fast. I need to get busy because my husband's parole officer will be coming to see our house and it's a mess. Well not according to me but if my husband seen our closet he would be mad. Lol. Mr Neat Freak haha. I've been slacking on my to do list.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:49 AM

Gm ladies, so they give my hubby 8days of HWH smh NOW WHAT IN THE HELL IS HE GOING TO NEED TO GO THERE FOR 8DAYS SMH. But on the bright side hes still home 7/2018 5more mths. I told him dont let that get him down. Hes still really short on time.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmusej View Post
Gm ladies, so they give my hubby 8days of HWH smh NOW WHAT IN THE HELL IS HE GOING TO NEED TO GO THERE FOR 8DAYS SMH. But on the bright side hes still home 7/2018 5more mths. I told him dont let that get him down. Hes still really short on time.
What in the world does he need to go there for eight days?? So he will go there and then you will pick him up from there??? That just seems weird but at least it's only right days. What does is his actual release date.?
Old 01-13-2018, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
What in the world does he need to go there for eight days?? So he will go there and then you will pick him up from there??? That just seems weird but at least it's only right days. What does is his actual release date.?
7/17/2018 is his actual release date. Can u believe that shit smh just stupid. So yeah i will pick him up from the halfway house 8 days later smh .
Old 01-13-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
7/17/2018 is his actual release date. Can u believe that shit smh just stupid. So yeah i will pick him up from the halfway house 8 days later smh .
Yes very stupid. But the end of July 25th isn't to far away. 192 days and a wake up.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Yes very stupid. But the end of July 25th isn't to far away. 192 days and a wake up.
So he will go to the HWH july 9th and his realease date is july 17th out of there. So we are still happy. And i just put 130 on his books so he can he a radio and some sweats pants and stuff.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
So he will go to the HWH july 9th and his realease date is july 17th out of there. So we are still happy. And i just put 130 on his books so he can he a radio and some sweats pants and stuff.
Oh good so even less 184 and a wake up left yay. My husband has way to much stuff. He's going to start selling it once he gets down To the last few weeks. They release them in scrubs and we are going to stop and eat and he will change in the bathroom. He has to turn in the scrubs to his parole officer.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Oh good so even less 184 and a wake up left yay. My husband has way to much stuff. He's going to start selling it once he gets down To the last few weeks. They release them in scrubs and we are going to stop and eat and he will change in the bathroom. He has to turn in the scrubs to his parole officer.
Omg they release them in scrubs? Awww hes going to love going out to eat. Do u know where u plan on taking him to eat?
Old 01-13-2018, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Omg they release them in scrubs? Awww hes going to love going out to eat. Do u know where u plan on taking him to eat?
Yes tan scrubs and he's not happy about it. I think we will go to Bob Evans it's just a few exits away from where he is. He loves breakfast so I know he will be happy about that. He already told me what to bring him to wear so I have the bag packed already. I know that's silly but it's one last thing I'll have to do. He said the sooner he gets out of those clothes the better. He said if he can change while I'm driving he might just do that lol. I'm sure he will.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Yes tan scrubs and he's not happy about it. I think we will go to Bob Evans it's just a few exits away from where he is. He loves breakfast so I know he will be happy about that. He already told me what to bring him to wear so I have the bag packed already. I know that's silly but it's one last thing I'll have to do. He said the sooner he gets out of those clothes the better. He said if he can change while I'm driving he might just do that lol. I'm sure he will.
Noooo that dont sound silly that sounds like fun. I need to do that. Just knowing hes about to be wearing those clothes would make me smie. My hubby says hem cant wait to wear some real clothes either :-)

Last edited by Mrsmusej; 01-13-2018 at 04:15 PM..
Old 01-13-2018, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Noooo that dont sound silly that sounds like fun. I need to do that. Just knowing hes about to be wearing those clothes would make me smie. My hubby says hem cant wait to wear some real clothes either :-)
My husband says the same thing. I'm ready. I have so many things I'm doing right now getting ready for him to come home. Hes going to love everything.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:11 AM

Good morning ladies! 184 days left for my hubby. Thank you @nygirl17 for the day count! :-)
Old 01-14-2018, 11:44 AM

93 days and a wake up!
Old 01-14-2018, 11:47 AM

Ahhh!! We are down to 30 days! Ugh it seems like forever. We will have an extra special Valentine's day this year. �� Hopefully I can stay busy and pass this last month away!
Old 01-14-2018, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddersgirl View Post
93 days and a wake up!
Omg 93days!!! Well i cant wait for ur 93days to go than me and my hubby will have less than 100days!!!! Im happy for u girl :-)
Old 01-14-2018, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreNAmber16 View Post
Ahhh!! We are down to 30 days! Ugh it seems like forever. We will have an extra special Valentine's day this year. �� Hopefully I can stay busy and pass this last month away!
Wow!!! 30days girl thats gonna fly like its a week away :-) happy for u guys!!!!
Old 01-14-2018, 04:38 PM

Yes girl! I am so excited! I hope yours goes fast for you too! Just try to keep yourself busy... That's the main thing to do... 😍
Old 01-14-2018, 04:52 PM

[quote=DreNAmber16;7693171]Yes girl! I am so excited! I hope yours goes fast for you too! Just try to keep yourself busy... That's the main thing to do...

Yes ur right im keeping busy and its going fast. I been shopping for him and trying to plan what we are going to do that day. But i cant wait to get to 30days man smh :-).
Old 01-14-2018, 09:23 PM

[quote=Mrsmusej;7693179]
Quote:
Yes girl! I am so excited! I hope yours goes fast for you too! Just try to keep yourself busy... That's the main thing to do...

Yes ur right im keeping busy and its going fast. I been shopping for him and trying to plan what we are going to do that day. But i cant wait to get to 30days man smh :-).
I know me to we talked about when I'll be picking him up today at visit. We are both anxious to get this over.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:35 PM

He wants me to stay the night at a local hotel. Then pick him up and then go back to the hotel. He said he will shower there and change. And other things lol. He said at first he just wanted to go straight home but knows that it will be torcher being that close to me for the two hour ride and not being able to do much lol. I agree. I've been saying that from day one but only now he agrees with me. Let's get this year rolling. January is half over tomorrow.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:47 PM

[quote=Mrsmusej;7693179]
Quote:
Yes girl! I am so excited! I hope yours goes fast for you too! Just try to keep yourself busy... That's the main thing to do...

Lol I feel you! I have already done all of the shopping... Now comes the dry cleaning and planning for his welcome home party! It will come faster than you think... I am going to sleep soon good very soon. 😍 Just remember, keep it simple! 💖
Old 01-14-2018, 10:18 PM

Quote:
He wants me to stay the night at a local hotel. Then pick him up and then go back to the hotel. He said he will shower there and change. And other things lol. He said at first he just wanted to go straight home but knows that it will be torcher being that close to me for the two hour ride and not being able to do much lol. I agree. I've been saying that from day one but only now he agrees with me. Let's get this year rolling. January is half over tomorrow.
Lol omg thats a great idea. I just day dream of how the first day will go lol i cant wait!!!!! :-)