Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2018, 12:13 PM

Yeah I thought about just waiting to get married once he's out but we've been in the process of getting married since October plus I already sent off for the marriage license along with a $90 money order so the trains already in motion so to speak. And I don't mind having to be alone after we marry I figure he'll only have 2 or 3 months left to serve by that time. We planned on having a real ceremony in Jamaica once he's off paper and then having our honeymoon right after. I just want to be his wife that's what matters to me.

And yeah the sleepless nights are hard but I figure hey at least it's for a much better reason than in the past, like right after the arrest, or sentencing or just knowing he had years and not months. I know you're happy your husband will be home Really soon too! Omg I can't believe we made it to 2018! Yaay us! Lol

Married my Soulmate and Best Friend April 2, 2018!