Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > LOUISIANA > Louisiana Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Louisiana Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Louisiana should be posted here.

Old 08-03-2017, 12:29 AM

Default Probation home check

Probation is coming to do a home check this week but hubby is in until December. Not worried about home check as much as I want to know if I can ask details on what to expect and what this will look like. I believe it is home confinement but I want to know if there will be work release, what the parameters are....we live on acreage---can he care for the yard?

Help! Should I ask all my questions? Or should I wait to see how this plays out? Are there any wrong questions?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2017, 07:39 AM
Crazy Cajun Super Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 19,160 Times in 7,428 Posts

There are no wrong questions when it comes to parole. Work release is for inmates who are still incarcerated. If it is home confinement, he may be allowed to go to work and then straight home.

Ask questions. When your husband gets out, they will explain all of his conditions at his first meeting with his parole officer.

The Following User Says Thank You to LifeTraveler For This Useful Post:
MrsDeeKay (08-03-2017)