Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in New Jersey that do not fit into any other New Jersey sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 06-12-2004, 05:58 AM
Taking a break

Cool Fav places to visit in NJ

Hey all since summer is right around the corner....Ummm June 21st...anywhoo...where all do my fellow Jersey Girls like to visit during those HAZY, HOT & Humid days of summer!! LOL Gotta luv the DOG DAYS of summer in NJ?!?! HUGS...Keiko

...even if things look hopeless, you have to try. I wish people would realize that. Sometimes you have to try.
-J.Hylton
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2004, 05:59 AM
Taking a break

Me, I love going to the SHORE!! Wildwood!! LOL I know some of the peeps call it childwood, but I'm a child at heart and Shoot I have 2 kidos of my own!! LOL Anyways...nothing like walking on the boads watching all the peeps go by, the rides, the games and NOTHING beats some good old boardwalk junk food toboot!!! VIVA summer time in NJ!!! HUGS...Keiko

...even if things look hopeless, you have to try. I wish people would realize that. Sometimes you have to try.
-J.Hylton
Old 06-12-2004, 08:05 AM
John's Future Wife

Yeah i like the beach too, but i may be young so what i like about summer (when i lived up north) was chillin outside all day and drinkin 40's !! LOL runnin through fire hydrants LOL ok but now that im *ahem* mature ill have to say wildwood is pretty nice, LBI as well, seaside got alittle too ghetto over tha past 3 years to actually go andwspend time with ur man at, the meadowlands fair! and umm they have water rafteing and places by the deleware bridge!!

Old 06-12-2004, 09:36 AM
Taking a break

Hey Danielle...
I've never run through a firehydrant...lol...what is that like? I've only gotten to run through water sprinklers...lol...we should have a post to compare childhoods in NJ in the different parts...NJ is a tiny state, but DAMN we have lots of different places...LOL...my bestest friend since middle school moved down here from Jersey City...when she called a hoagie a BLIMPIE and jimmies she called sprinkles or something like that!!! LOL Hard to believe our state is sooo tiny that we have different "slang"? lol HUGS...Keiko

-J.Hylton
Old 06-14-2004, 12:46 PM
John's Future Wife

u call it hoagies??? LOL and jimmys? i call it sprinkles, and subs. And running tjrough fire hydrant very very very fun, tha last itme i ran through one was summer of 2002 : ) we used to take our cars and park them around it and play the radio really loud and put chairs at the end of the water spray just to catch a little bit of the sprays and sit back and drink or whatever jsut chill until someone grabbed someone and threw them in !! that was when i chilled in Newark and paterson. down here i have a built in swimming pool wiht a diving board but thats soo boring

Old 06-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Wishing you were here...
Donation Award 

Hey Girls!!!! We'll living up in the country, there aint that much to do. But, I have to say the Mountain Creek is fun and so is Six Flags. And then up here, there are the occassional field parties, with alot of drinking(and other stuff) and the fights between the roundy boys and girls. Its quite entertaining!!!! But then, most of the time after you party in a spot for a couple of times, the cops get called. You gotta run, duck, and hide. Its definetly an adreniline rush (esp. when your tipsy- try dodging trees, bushes and rocks when its pitch dark and you can't even see straight)!!!!!!!!!!!! The good old days. And usually we just hang out at someones house and drink. I also like to go to the shore. And i must agree that Seaside has become quite ghetto, but hey, I'm not mature yet (Danielle) and I find it fun!!! No, its sometimes a little to hectic, but going there Memorial Day weekend is a blast. Also, up in this lovely county they have the Sussex County Fair, now the NJ State Fair. You can find alot of teenagers there. But thats about it. And Keiko, I call them sprinklers and subs!!!! Haha. Love yas. Hugs
-Jackie
Old 06-14-2004, 04:10 PM
Taking a break

LOL Subs? Sprinkles? LOL HAHAHA!! Oh.....see what happens when ya'll are from north of me? lol

-J.Hylton