Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Prison and Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Prison and Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Texas Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 07-07-2012, 07:31 PM

Cool Cool! I had my 1st visit!

So i went to see my bf at the Choice Moore Unit. Its my 1st time visiting him since he left from county. He wasnt expecting a visit either he thought he still had to wait - Anyways it was contact visit, they didnt trip on my clothes, the only thing that i thought was lame was I had literally a clear plastic see thru purse so i can just place my sons stuff, my 3 diapers, my wipes in a ziplock bag, and my bottle - but they said i couldnt bring it in! i was like ummm its a clear bag?? and also my son cant walk and all he wants to do is crawl so when i had to use the restroom i couldnt leave him with his daddy which sucked cause i had to try using the restroom carrying him! Other than that is was real laid back - i enjoyed myself there but at the end of the visit i just wanted him to come home with me :P
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Texas Moderator
Donation Award 

Glad you had a good visit.