Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 07-30-2007, 07:41 AM

Default Pizza (Delivered From Outside) At Visit-Soooo Cool !

It was wonderful to say the least. My darling was SO happy.
He was in heaven for a change-it was an awesome sight.

It really was beyond incredibly beautiful to see him and all the guys at visit so happy eating pizza delivered from the outside. My baby said he felt so good, he said he finally had that "full" feeling again and I got to feed him!

Last edited by LuvinMike4life; 07-30-2007 at 07:46 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2007, 08:39 AM
Us Against the World

I was just telling my mother in law a few weeks ago that I wanted to do something like this for the guys at visitation. Did you do this, or did someone else? How did you get it approved? Any info would be appreciated!
Old 07-30-2007, 09:06 AM

we too had a moment like that when the vending people came in one morning to fill the machines and he brought in some carne asada tacos with all the fixins'. my man was like, do you know how long its been since i had those. i bought him some and he inhaled them and just to see him like that just made my whole day. he was soooo happy! its a trip to see how excited he gets from lil things like that.

free at last, free at last, thank GOD almighty i'm free at last! not him, ME!
Old 07-31-2007, 04:49 AM

Ross811......The prison does this for the guys once a month (not always pizza) but it just happened to fall on the same day this month as their monthly "treat" so they offered for all of us (who were visiting that day) to order if we wanted some. So of course we did. It made my baby so happy. It was wonderful to see him so happy for outside food again. Then he got a pizza for himself for later on back at his dorm that he saved for later on that night to eat.

But no it was all set up through the prison.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:51 AM
Love my husband~AZ Alumni
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,001 Times in 760 Posts

That's cool, they are actually getting pizza and wings at my husband's unit this week, too.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:56 PM
life changes you

The prison that my hubby is in does pizza & subway as a fundraiser for cancer I believe it is. The only bad thing is that they won't do it for visitors. Said some bull about not being able to control if the Visitor knows someone at the resturant & that we could have them "put something in the food." But I have thought of an idea & they won't even consider it.
I love my husband!
Forever, For Always
Old 07-31-2007, 08:23 PM
Johns Wife Forever

thats great
John was 15 when given a LWOP sentence.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:02 PM
Our God Is An Awesome God

What a Blessing!!This is so cool, I've never heard of anything like this. I'm going to have to find out if Texas has something like this.

Thanks for Sharing.
(Psalms 100:4 KJV) Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
(Psalms 136:1 KJV) O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:08 PM
I Come to You in Pieces

I have to agree that it is a great thing that they did for the guys! It's always those little things that make their day... and things we definitely take for granted sometimes. I wonder if they do it in Indiana? I'll have to check it out!

*I love you with everything that I am*