Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in California facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Old 04-24-2019, 05:10 PM

Exclamation Ride to Corcoran

I need a ride to Corcoran this Saturday April 27th for me and my kids willing to split costs
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2019, 02:51 PM

Default Information needed for pricing

Hi Catherine,
My name Emily Rodriguez, My fiancé is in Centinela State Prison and I wanted to go up this weekend & stay at motel 6 in El Centro but I have no way of getting into the prison my appointment time would be at 10:30 am on Saturday then at 11:00am on Sunday. If you can please let me know if there is anyway you can assist me. My number is (Removed per policy) & my email is (Removed per policy).

Thank u I hope to here from you soon

QUOTE=cathy mathews;5185168]HI MY NAME IS CATHY MATHEWS I HAVE A COMPANY THAT TAKES INMATES FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO PRISONS FOR VISITING I PICK YOU UP AT YOUR HOME AND DROP YOU BACK OFF AT YOUR HOME THERE IS A FEE FOR MY SERVICE BUT I AM CHEAPER THEN THE BUS AND A RENT A CAR AND DONT MAKE ALL THE STOPS THE BUS DOES IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY SERVIES YOU CAN REACH ME AT (as per pto policy phone # and email addy removed please pm member)
I SENT ALL MY INFOMATION TO THE PRISONS AND I DONT THINK IT GOT TO THE INMATES OF CORSE NOT ANYTHING TO KEEP THEM DOWN.i HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND LOOK FORWAYD TO SERVING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

tHANK yOU,
cATHYmATHEWS[/quote]

Last edited by patchouli; 05-14-2019 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: removed phone # and email address
Old 05-26-2019, 07:40 PM

Default How will you charge me to go to lancaster state prison

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyphillips View Post
My name is Ebony
I have a License Transportation Business located in Lake Elsinore California. I know how important it is for families to be reunited with their love ones. Lets put a smile on our inmates faces and let them know just because you are behind those walls you are still LOVED and MISSED!!! The Prisons We go to are: Correctioal Training Facility&Salinas Valley, Soledad, Ca, California Men’s Colony San Luis Obispo, Ca, and High Desert State Prison, Susanville, Ca! Just to name a few. We have affordable rates give us a call now and book your ride!!! Also we provide curb side service! Thank you for reading this and I hope to hear from you soon (951)387-2811
So i was wondering howmuch it woukd be to go to lancaster and when would u go
Old 05-26-2019, 07:42 PM

Default If you can please contact me

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerod78 View Post
Hi Catherine,
My name Emily Rodriguez, My fiancé is in Centinela State Prison and I wanted to go up this weekend & stay at motel 6 in El Centro but I have no way of getting into the prison my appointment time would be at 10:30 am on Saturday then at 11:00am on Sunday. If you can please let me know if there is anyway you can assist me. My number is (Removed per policy) & my email is (Removed per policy).

Thank u I hope to here from you soon

QUOTE=cathy mathews;5185168]HI MY NAME IS CATHY MATHEWS I HAVE A COMPANY THAT TAKES INMATES FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO PRISONS FOR VISITING I PICK YOU UP AT YOUR HOME AND DROP YOU BACK OFF AT YOUR HOME THERE IS A FEE FOR MY SERVICE BUT I AM CHEAPER THEN THE BUS AND A RENT A CAR AND DONT MAKE ALL THE STOPS THE BUS DOES IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY SERVIES YOU CAN REACH ME AT (as per pto policy phone # and email addy removed please pm member)
I SENT ALL MY INFOMATION TO THE PRISONS AND I DONT THINK IT GOT TO THE INMATES OF CORSE NOT ANYTHING TO KEEP THEM DOWN.i HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND LOOK FORWAYD TO SERVING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

tHANK yOU,
cATHYmATHEWS
[/quote]

Hello cathy do you give rides to lancaster state prison if so how much do you charge
Old 05-29-2019, 02:15 AM
Visitation rides in Kern

Default Visitation rides-Kern county

If your loved ones are incarcerated in the Kern Co. area (Delano, Wasco or tehachapi) and meet at greyhound in Bakersfield I can be of service for a fee. Cash up front, adults only includes ride their and back guaranteed on time. If interested or know of others that are forward this thread to them. Need to know at least a month in advance or three weeks minimum. I am an Uber driver, but this is my own gig. I will have our location and 2 forms of ID with me at all times. I’m strictly professional , but also new to this. Not new to knowing inmates nor do I judge I’m not here to help you emotionally just here to see to it that you get to spend precious time with your family, partner, significant other.

Text me your number if interested and I will try to respond ASAP. I will give more details over the phone.
(phone number removed per pto policy please PM member)

Last edited by sidewalker; 05-29-2019 at 05:58 AM.. Reason: removed phone number per policy
Old 06-02-2019, 06:26 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,632 Times in 16,400 Posts

PTO Disclaimer & Advisory Regarding Transportation/Van Services/Car Pool Services to Prisons:

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (06-03-2019)
Old 06-11-2019, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyrabbit2018 View Post
I need a ride to Corcoran this Saturday April 27th for me and my kids willing to split costs
Dis u get any transportation services to Corcoran !
Old 06-27-2019, 09:00 AM

Hello from One Family Transportation.

We are based in Los Angeles, but service the entire state of California from Federal & state prison facilities, and juvenile detention centers. From Santa Barbara County south to San Diego County, we service juvenile halls for the 10 Southern California counties. Google us at One Family Transportation. Rules do apply and there is a fee associated with transportation. Please see our website for details and we do have an 800 number online for toll-free calls.

Thank you PrisonTalk.com for allowing us to share our information.
The Following User Says Thank You to One Family For This Useful Post:
patchouli (06-27-2019)
Old 06-27-2019, 12:11 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,632 Times in 16,400 Posts

Your welcome Visitation is so important for inmates and for their family / friends. Here is a link to your website:
https://onefamilytransportation.com/

PTO Disclaimer & Advisory Regarding Transportation/Van Services/Car Pool Services to Prisons:

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (09-11-2019)
Old 09-10-2019, 12:40 AM

I'm planning a trip to corcoran soon and can drop off to other prisons along the way. Kern Valley, SATF, and Corcoran prisons. It's been a while since I've made this trip but I am definitely safe to ride with. I'm a bus driver by profession (city bus) but of course I'll be driving my car.. I'm coming from the San Diego County area, Oceanside to be specific. If your interested pm me. Thanks.