Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of New Jersey, including lockdowns.

Old 11-10-2006, 07:45 AM

Default Anyone know if something is going on at East Jersey State Prison?

All,

I haven't spoken to my husband since November 2, 2006. He usually calls on Thursday's which is is call day in ad-seg. Do anyone know if something is going on in Rahway? Has everyone talked to their loved ones? I called the Global Tel Link people and they said the phones are not broke so that means its something internal to the prison. Any info would be useful.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2006, 10:26 AM
The Tatt'd Prosecutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerouslyinlo
All,

I haven't spoken to my husband since November 2, 2006. He usually calls on Thursday's which is is call day in ad-seg. Do anyone know if something is going on in Rahway? Has everyone talked to their loved ones? I called the Global Tel Link people and they said the phones are not broke so that means its something internal to the prison. Any info would be useful.

Thanks!
The phones are always broken in Ad-Seg and it takes them weeks to fix them. Alot of times, the lines are crossed from one floor to another or to another building. they could careless, but they will eventually fix them. When they are working, they have to put there name on a list for the phone and if there are no more slots, the guards won't give them the phone. Depending on which building he is in, the guards play favorites and some people have the phone for hours.
I have spoken to my cousin who is in Ad-Seg. He called yesterday and seemed fine.
Old 11-10-2006, 01:38 PM
loved!

Thanked 1,148 Times in 716 Posts

there's nothing wrong with playing favories! my hubby used to have the phone for hours when he was in ad seg there...and it felt nice to be able to talk to him everyday from ad seg! he's a popular guy, what can i say? hmph missy!

everything ELSE lyte said i agree with...when the phones are broken they can be for days and no one will fix them. also, he may have just missed his phone call time. give it a few more days. as long as they said he's ok then there's not much else you can do.

i love EJSP...if ever someone could love a prison. they are the best there...my goofy hubby just HAD to go on and get booted out of there hmph!
Old 11-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschris
there's nothing wrong with playing favories! my hubby used to have the phone for hours when he was in ad seg there...and it felt nice to be able to talk to him everyday from ad seg! he's a popular guy, what can i say? hmph missy!

everything ELSE lyte said i agree with...when the phones are broken they can be for days and no one will fix them. also, he may have just missed his phone call time. give it a few more days. as long as they said he's ok then there's not much else you can do.

i love EJSP...if ever someone could love a prison. they are the best there...my goofy hubby just HAD to go on and get booted out of there hmph!
When MrPhil left ag seg last month the phones on B&C wings were broken. However, if you clever like him and so many others they were usable!! Meesa is right. Rahway is the place to be!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2006, 07:46 PM

Hey, I've posted similar questions before. My guy tells me that sometimes it takes him 10 or more times to get through to me on Global Tel, other times he can't get through at all. Don't worry, it probaby has something to do with their screwed up phones.