Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > World Prison News
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

World Prison News Post info (IF it doesn't belong in another PTO forum) about the prison system, prisoner support, criminal justice, etc., that you learn firsthand, through the media, from an inmate, or any other source. News can be local, state, Federal, or int'l.

Old 11-08-2018, 09:56 PM

Default Judge voted out for giving lenient sentence

Can't post link. My penal Justin Schneider was released with only 2 months served after a woman accused him of kidnapping her, bringing her to house, assaulting and choking her till she passed out and then he ejaculated on her. She escaped supposedly and charges were pressed.

What a drama queen. She probably put those choke marks on herself. So the judge michael corey allowed him to plea down with time served, 2 months.

We need more judges like this. No one deserves to go to prison for such obviously silly charges. It was just sex and fun. Justin is sorry it happened. He admitted guilt, what more does she want?? What good is jailing him? The so called victim obviously enticed him to do this as nobody forced her to accept a ride from him.silly

Finally, our men are being freed. But this awesome judge got voted out. sad.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2018, 05:46 AM

Thanked 11,058 Times in 5,991 Posts

The facts do not entirely comport with what you assert has transpired. It also remains to be seen whether he can comply with the terms of supervision. I would encourage others to google the incident.

I'm not sure which outrages me more...disposition in this case or the Stanford swimmer.

Beyond that, I will reserve comment so as to avoid any infringements upon PTO guidelines.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CenTexLyn For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (11-09-2018), xolady (11-09-2018)
Old 11-09-2018, 06:59 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 28,528 Times in 14,379 Posts

The judge in the Standford case was recalled.

That's my dog's nose art

Old 11-09-2018, 12:07 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 32,957 Times in 15,117 Posts

Thanks for pmming me the link, KarmaRocks!

https://www.ktva.com/story/39123509/...l-assault-case

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 11-09-2018, 05:49 PM

Thanked 5,948 Times in 3,103 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaRocks View Post
Can't post link. My penal Justin Schneider was released with only 2 months served after a woman accused him of kidnapping her, bringing her to house, assaulting and choking her till she passed out and then he ejaculated on her. She escaped supposedly and charges were pressed.

What a drama queen. She probably put those choke marks on herself. So the judge michael corey allowed him to plea down with time served, 2 months.

We need more judges like this. No one deserves to go to prison for such obviously silly charges. It was just sex and fun. Justin is sorry it happened. He admitted guilt, what more does she want?? What good is jailing him? The so called victim obviously enticed him to do this as nobody forced her to accept a ride from him.silly

I personally find your whole attitude and glee at this womens assualt sickening. I don't care if this is your best friend as a human being you should be affronted by this sentence.
Old 11-09-2018, 05:50 PM

Thanked 5,948 Times in 3,103 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaRocks View Post

Best part of this is that the Judge was voted out!!!
Old 11-09-2018, 10:06 PM
Off-Paper Since 2009
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,089 Times in 1,197 Posts

OP is trolling, look at her short posting history.

She was all "tough on crime" clear up till Election Day, now she's pretending to play devil's advocate in arguing the other extreme ever since the election.

Old 11-10-2018, 03:30 AM

Wow, I am shocked by this story! There is nothing silly about it, it sure sounded violent and brutal to me, I do not find assault silly. I’ve read some of your other comments and in my opinion you stand alone in most of your statements.

OWL