Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to the Federal Prison & the Criminal Justice System that do not fit into any other Federal sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

View Poll Results: Which type of institution/facility are they in?
USP 297 22.95%
FCI (med & low) 656 50.70%
FPC 208 16.07%
FMC 60 4.64%
CCC/Halfway house 7 0.54%
other 66 5.10%
Voters: 1294. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2017, 06:13 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 18,139 Times in 10,792 Posts

The departure day depends on where they are heading. I left on a con air plane, but other folks were driven to their prisons on buses, which usually left on the same day of the week for trips to that prison.

Some of the lucky ones only stay in Atlanta overnight, but I had to wait 4 weeks before I got a seat on the plane
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2017, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbopnomore View Post
The departure day depends on where they are heading. I left on a con air plane, but other folks were driven to their prisons on buses, which usually left on the same day of the week for trips to that prison.

Some of the lucky ones only stay in Atlanta overnight, but I had to wait 4 weeks before I got a seat on the plane
Ok Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmusej For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (11-15-2017)
Old 11-15-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latoya smith View Post
My husband is at Atwater and there on lockdown.. Missing him so bad right now.

Is there any news regarding the LD?
Old 11-17-2017, 05:05 PM

My child’s father is at FCI Beckley. Apparently last Monday he was put in segregation. Now the facility has been on lockdown since Monday afternoon and I haven’t received anything from him, and prison won’t give out any info. Miss him so much and just wishing I knew what was going on.
Old 11-21-2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmusej View Post
Yes my man was at Butler county waiting to be transferred to ATL USP and on the bop site its alao said he was not in bop custody but it also had his release date. After a couple days it showed where he was at. I dont know why but it did eventually updated itself
Atlanta is something else.. Mine just left the on Nov 7 transferred to usp Lee in Virginia.. Good luck on someone answering the phone in Atlanta.. Good luck on getting mail too.. It takes up to 3 weeks from Atlanta.. I wish he was still there cause that is our home state.. But he has said he like Virginia better even tho they do everything by the book..
Old 11-22-2017, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicwifey321 View Post
Atlanta is something else.. Mine just left the on Nov 7 transferred to usp Lee in Virginia.. Good luck on someone answering the phone in Atlanta.. Good luck on getting mail too.. It takes up to 3 weeks from Atlanta.. I wish he was still there cause that is our home state.. But he has said he like Virginia better even tho they do everything by the book..
Yes Atlanta was the worst so we thought but now hes at Big Sandy smh . But thankfully his case worker put in FOR his halfway house time since he is under a 1yr left. SO FREAKING HAPPY
Old 11-22-2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Yes Atlanta was the worst so we thought but now hes at Big Sandy smh . But thankfully his case worker put in FOR his halfway house time since he is under a 1yr left. SO FREAKING HAPPY
That's awesome.. No he is Usp Lee and in the shu in less than 2 weeks.. Not sure why..
Old 11-22-2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Omg no one ever answes the phone there smh and they stay locked down. Thank God hes out of there. Atlanta was a mess.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Omg no one ever answes the phone there smh and they stay locked down. Thank God hes out of there. Atlanta was a mess.
They don't answer at lee either.. I tried since 8am to get someone on the phone.. Finally got someone bout 10am this morning..
Old 11-22-2017, 04:45 PM

Quote:
They don't answer at lee either.. I tried since 8am to get someone on the phone.. Finally got someone bout 10am this morning..
Smh thats crazy smh im starting to think all of these fed prisons dont answer cause my man is at Big Sandy now and they do the samething. Smh
Old 11-22-2017, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Smh thats crazy smh im starting to think all of these fed prisons dont answer cause my man is at Big Sandy now and they do the samething. Smh
Mine sister was murdered when he was at Atlanta.. I had to try 3 days to get someone of the phone to be able to tell him..
Old 11-22-2017, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Took me and week and half to get an email back then they said he wasn't there he had been transferred to lee. I could never get Atlanta to do anything like they supposed to..
Old 11-22-2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Took me and week and half to get an email back then they said he wasn't there he had been transferred to lee. I could never get Atlanta to do anything like they supposed to..
Well i hope its gets better for the both of us. Stay Positive
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmusej For This Useful Post:
Vicwifey321 (11-22-2017)
Old 01-02-2018, 02:18 AM

Default So do I

Mine is in Springfield, Mo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
I have had a loved one in an FMC facility.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:08 AM

Well, as of November 15th my loved one was designated at USP Allenwood. However I never heard anything from him and kept getting mixed messages when I will called the prison Or when our priest would call. So eventually I called my state Senator's office and they're reopening his case because when he was at Victorville he was beaten nearly to death out of retaliation for a grievance he filed. They were also ignoring his health problems there. I was supposed to be his first contact if something happened. Well they never contacted me to tell me he was in a coma and never made it to Allenwood that he was taken directly to a hospital I can't say which one where he was in intensive care and on life support. I found this out from his brother on New Year's Eve. He had been out of it and on life support for 6 weeks and when he had gone to see him almost 2 weeks ago there was some improvement and instead of a 10% chance of survival they gave him a 70% chance of survival And they were thinking of taking him off the ventilator. I just wish there was a way to let him know That I still love him and I have not given up on him. I promised him I would never give up on him and we talked about that when he was at the federal Transfer Center. So now I have everyone I know and people they know praying for his survival. One of the last things we talked about was as soon as he got to Allenwood he was going to start the paperwork for us to be able to be married as soon as possible. Well he never got there to do that. And I keep praying that God lets him know somehow that I never gave up on him and then I still love him and that God heals him completely in Body Mind and Spirit so that we can continue our relationship and get married. And when he gets out have at least a few good years together. He has less than three and a half years left in his sentence. He is almost 63 years old and has a list of health problems that you wouldn't believe. And he should not be in the United States Penitentiary he needs to be in a federal Medical Center and they keep refusing to send him to one. I just pray this is not the end for us. We've been through so much together and this just seems like another trial that God is putting us through to test our love for each other and our faith in him and it's really really hard. The last communication I had with him at all or emails that he sent on November 12th. his brother and I talked about what a messed up life he's had and his brother said that that's mostly the fault of his father. I told him I knew that we talked about that. he also told me that he is happy that his brother finally found love because he deserves some happiness in his life. I just pray God lets him live long enough to experience that happiness.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:49 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel65 View Post
Well, as of November 15th my loved one was designated at USP Allenwood. However I never heard anything from him and kept getting mixed messages when I will called the prison Or when our priest would call. So eventually I called my state Senator's office and they're reopening his case because when he was at Victorville he was beaten nearly to death out of retaliation for a grievance he filed. They were also ignoring his health problems there. I was supposed to be his first contact if something happened. Well they never contacted me to tell me he was in a coma and never made it to Allenwood that he was taken directly to a hospital I can't say which one where he was in intensive care and on life support. I found this out from his brother on New Year's Eve. He had been out of it and on life support for 6 weeks and when he had gone to see him almost 2 weeks ago there was some improvement and instead of a 10% chance of survival they gave him a 70% chance of survival And they were thinking of taking him off the ventilator. I just wish there was a way to let him know That I still love him and I have not given up on him. I promised him I would never give up on him and we talked about that when he was at the federal Transfer Center. So now I have everyone I know and people they know praying for his survival. One of the last things we talked about was as soon as he got to Allenwood he was going to start the paperwork for us to be able to be married as soon as possible. Well he never got there to do that. And I keep praying that God lets him know somehow that I never gave up on him and then I still love him and that God heals him completely in Body Mind and Spirit so that we can continue our relationship and get married. And when he gets out have at least a few good years together. He has less than three and a half years left in his sentence. He is almost 63 years old and has a list of health problems that you wouldn't believe. And he should not be in the United States Penitentiary he needs to be in a federal Medical Center and they keep refusing to send him to one. I just pray this is not the end for us. We've been through so much together and this just seems like another trial that God is putting us through to test our love for each other and our faith in him and it's really really hard. The last communication I had with him at all or emails that he sent on November 12th. his brother and I talked about what a messed up life he's had and his brother said that that's mostly the fault of his father. I told him I knew that we talked about that. he also told me that he is happy that his brother finally found love because he deserves some happiness in his life. I just pray God lets him live long enough to experience that happiness.
God will help your loved ones I'm a big believer in miracles. He will be in our prayers
Old 01-05-2018, 01:55 AM

Have you done a google search for his name or whitepages.com or pipl.com? They may not work but it's a start.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsEllie View Post
God will help your loved ones I'm a big believer in miracles. He will be in our prayers
Thank you so much. the health administrator from the prison actually was able to set up a 10 minute phone call so I could speak to him. And I told him he has to fight to get better And that I haven't stopped loving him and I haven't given up on him. And he said that he still wants to get married as soon as possible and I said then you need to get out of your comfort zone and do what they tell you to rehabilitate yourself. So he seems to be improving And I believe it's God's will for him to make a full recovery so we can get on with our lives. He has less than three and a half years to go and shouldn't have to die in prison for an 8 year sentence.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel65 View Post
Thank you so much. the health administrator from the prison actually was able to set up a 10 minute phone call so I could speak to him. And I told him he has to fight to get better And that I haven't stopped loving him and I haven't given up on him. And he said that he still wants to get married as soon as possible and I said then you need to get out of your comfort zone and do what they tell you to rehabilitate yourself. So he seems to be improving And I believe it's God's will for him to make a full recovery so we can get on with our lives. He has less than three and a half years to go and shouldn't have to die in prison for an 8 year sentence.
I firmly believe the words to the song "On Time God!" "He may not come when you want Him...but He's always right on time!" Your faith will see you both through this! Give your fears and concerns over to Him!
Old 01-05-2018, 10:04 AM

I believe that God's timing is perfect timing also. You don't really know me so you don't know how strong my faith is. Believe me I would not be able to continue this relationship if it wasn't for my faith in God carrying me through everything. And with every trial He allows me and my loved one to go through our faith grows stronger and our love for each other grows stronger.