Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > Prison Talk Online Conference & Get-2-Gethers
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Talk Online Conference & Get-2-Gethers Dedicated to regional/national PTO get-togethers and conferences.

Old 04-03-2004, 11:55 AM

I won't go out tonight, because my role playing game was canceled and I'm not in the mood to do something else today. I will watch a movie later, but don't know which. Did you know that one of my 5 favorite movies is from Belgium? It's "C'est arrivé près de chez vous" (Man bites dog).
I looked at the pictures in the gallery. Are these trees real??? Is this your daughter and your dogs in the pictures?
How long did she have the chocolate in her mouth? I mean she must have put it in her mouth before checking in, so I guess that's quite a while.
Old 04-03-2004, 12:31 PM
yeah...having snow

Hilde and Sascha....I just was afraid to interrupt your conversation LOL

Well, I'm here now! Are you still there my fellow europeans? Any news?

Sussie

Old 04-03-2004, 12:57 PM

Yes, I'm still here. Hey, where is this sexy picture from your signature????
I think we have to wait for Phil for some new ideas. I have none.

Sascha
Old 04-03-2004, 01:22 PM
yeah...having snow

You can see it? I see it...well Becky made it for me Chevygirl you remember

We have so good ideas already, best was that sauna thing in Hilde's livingroom. I'll pick the stones for that sauna oven and you heat it for us? Hilde can give the water Maybe we should warn her beforehand so she can move her precious furniture if she wants LOL

Hilde...where are you? It's your nightsift today!! Sascha, keep her company!!

Sussie

Old 04-03-2004, 01:39 PM

I think I could take the nightshift today. Hilde where are you?
Old 04-03-2004, 02:22 PM
dear Hilde

i am here...i am here....I was just...eeerrrrrrr....well...sleeping a bit...some Belgians do it all weekend...guess I am one of them....hey sussie,good to see you...don't you ever stay away that long again...and the furniture...hey girl, I am a single mother with three kids and two dogs...i mean...what precious furniture???? and my house really really is a dwarfshouse!! really!!! yep the trees are real...and it is my girl with the dogs in the picture....and I do know "man bijt hond" man bite dog....and I don't like it!!! so you are welcome to have it....

"...contrary to what the cynics say,distance is not for the fearfull, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."

Old 04-03-2004, 03:30 PM

yes, yes....sleeping.
I have Man bites dog in German and in French, so I don't need yours. This movie has a moral depth like only a few other films. You must not only watch it, you must interpret it. I t would surely fill a whole book to interpret this movie, for it shows all social problems mankind has to face nowadays and has nothing to do with the story actually shown.
These trees are real? You truly have strange trees in Belgium. But they look cool. Will you hide the chocolate there, which we will have to find?
You surely have precious furniture and we should better remove them from the room before Susan piles up those boulders, she brought from Finland, and I show how to make water boil in 5 seconds by simple chemistry.
Old 04-04-2004, 06:06 AM
dear Hilde

hello europe....hey we did not chnage the hour, so where is everyone???? Sascha if you read this, then can you please make a shout out ( shout out box)so more people will come and look here....it is getting very lonely here....anyway...good afternoon Europe and hope to see someone here soon....

"...contrary to what the cynics say,distance is not for the fearfull, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."

Old 04-04-2004, 07:33 AM

Now I'm here after watching this disappointing Formula 1 race. So you're no longer alone here. I'm a bit in a hurry right now, but maybe I will make a shout out. I will also post a thread in the g2g forum.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:37 AM
dear Hilde

great going Sascha!!! I knew I could count on you....well, since there is no one else huh...the weather is so bad here...you can't go out at all...so i am going to camp here next to PTO and see how you make that shout and that post....and I will not hide the chocolates from you...i will give you a secret map of where they are so you can find them...you deserve them!!

Old 04-04-2004, 07:42 AM

WOOHOO, a secret map for chocolates. I feel like a gold digger. Wheather is great here. 22 °C (72 °F) and sunshine.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:57 AM
dear Hilde

hey!! i just saw your post....WOWIE!!!! nice going !! one chocolate for everyone who shows up...or is that one killo for everyone??? yeah thought so....thanks sascha!!

Old 04-04-2004, 08:05 AM

Don't promise too much chcocolate for everyone. That could be quite expensive.
Where are Susan and Phil today??
Old 04-04-2004, 08:15 AM
dear Hilde

phil is...lets see...he should be working...and susan...lets see...making a hole in some ice I guess...and I am here...as always!!

Old 04-04-2004, 08:31 AM

Okay, you are responsible for a Leonidas and Belgian beer, I will bring some real Bavarian beer, not that tourist stuff, and Susan will build up a sauna and an ice hole in your garden, Phil will bring éclaires. That should be enough motivation for everyone to come.
Old 04-04-2004, 08:50 AM
dear Hilde

well I'll say...if this is not motivational then I don't know what is...I can invite the King of Belgium and Jean Claude van Damme( muscles from Brussels) ...and...Kim Cleisters (world champion Tenis) ...and me...I am going to be here!!! and the dwarfs...oh yeah...Belgium is the place to be in September!!!

Old 04-04-2004, 09:34 AM

I hate Jean Claude, but the king would be okay with me. He has enough money, so he can bring lots of chocolate. Who is Kim Cleisters? Never heard of him before.

Finn princess is online. I hope she joins us here
Old 04-04-2004, 12:57 PM
dear Hilde

oh Sascha...kim is girl...yep, long hair and all...and she is only the world champion tennis for women...Won from all the Americans...and all the rest...shame on you for now knowing...and I don't think jean Claude is a good actor, but hey...he is all ours, all belgian..so I will use him any time to promote my small country...I have not seen sussie yet, or Phil...so it is just you and me kiddo...( I can say this...I am 40 years old)

Old 04-04-2004, 01:09 PM

So Kim is a girl. okay, okay. I guess one could say I know nothing about tennis. Better use Leonidas, Atomium, Benoît Poelvoorde, Stella Artois, French Fries to promote your country. At least that's what would attract me. The best would be just to say that YOU live there. Then everybody will come.
Old 04-04-2004, 01:22 PM
dear Hilde

hey kiddo...who is Benoît Poelvoorde??? never heard of him??? yep well if you think that I am promoting material...hey what can I say; yes, I am only the best mother in the universe...and the best order manager in town and the worst cook ever and gardening is okay, but not always....I can however drive a forklift, do it at work every day..and I can wistle on two fingers...so yeah , you are right...He folks...I am here!! come and see Hilde!!!

Old 04-04-2004, 01:27 PM

Benoît Poelvoorde is the guy who wrote Man bites Dog and plays the killer. For me he is a genius and a perfect person to promte a country. Do you think we could egt the atomium to Kasterlee? I'd like to see it. Maybe Phil can get the Tour Eiffel too, so we can offer some world class sight-seeing. I can't wait to get into that dwarf forest. I'm pretty sure I like it.
Old 04-04-2004, 01:54 PM
dear Hilde

okay kiddo...I take it all back...I don't know your man bites dog...we have a funny programm on television like evert day 10min. called 'man bijt hond' ...I thought you were talking about that...turns out you are talking about someting completely different...
"""""There is a lot of violence in this movie. Explicit, gratuitous and, on occasion, sexual. At the same time, there is a lot of, albeit very dark, humour. It is not for the squeamish or for the narrow minded and indeed, I could not really argue with anyone who found this film profoundly offensive. On the other hand, it does have something to say which can only be said in this way. """"" well guess this is not my kind of movie...reason for not knowing.....
I am sure you will like the dwarfsforest...all kidies do, so why not you? it is magical remember!!! and then I will take you to an old " begijnhof " sorry don't know the English word...it is old nons with strange clothes...they all seem like a 100 years old, and seem to live like 100 years ago still...well it is chatholic so we have them...and you can walk past there houses...and how about the card museum???you know playing cards are made in Turnhout, next to Kasterlee...oh yeah, they are all over the worls, and made right here in Belgium.

Old 04-04-2004, 02:11 PM

Stop calling me kiddo. Remember I do study chemistry, so I know how to build bombs. Does that scare you??? But I also made my own aspirin, which I use myself.
Can you take that forklifter home from work? I always wanted to drive such a thingy.
Have you ever been to the card museum? Never heard of Belgian cards though. We have Europe's largest collection of sport cars here in Aschaffenburg. That's amazing. Maybe I can steal one of their cars to get to Belgium.
You should watch Man bites Dog!!!! It's a real masterpiece.
In the forest I will hide under one of those roots and will scare Phil to death when he walks by.
Old 04-04-2004, 02:33 PM
dear Hilde

right..Okay already...Mister kiddo...chemistry my ass...playing with dangerous things, and a bomb...oh dear, better never repeat that again...dangerous words!!and you make your own aspirine...why??, whats wrong with you that an 18 year old whiskey can't fix? and you know what, I don't scare easlily...I am sure you can scare Phil though...he was smaller then me( and too old to still grow taller), although he is brave...I am 5.11 see, almost 6 feet....so does that scare you????
yes i have been to the card museum, I take it you don't want to see the nuns, since you don't mention them? good thing you and me keep this thread alive...so...mister kiddo ( I am an old mother of three kiddo's) take care and just keep on thinking about things that will scare Phil....you seem to be good at that...make some aspirin to bring for him...he does drink a lot you see, he might need it.

Old 04-04-2004, 02:51 PM

Yes the raction to synthesize aspririn takes only 90 minutes. It's quite simple. It's only cool to say that I've my own aspirin. It's as good as the stuff you can buy, more concentrated though. The bomb thing is what I usually say when someone tries to upset me. I following the chemist's codex. That is never to make explosive or drugs.
So don't worry. But I can make my own colorful fireworks.
Yes, you're too tall. I'm 1,76m tall, that's 2cm less than you. Doesn't scare me a bit though. How tall is Phil? Maybe I'm taller than him.
I didn't say I don't want to see the nuns. But I'm not religious and in my social year my boss was a nun, and she was a real pain in the a**.
Mister kiddo sound much better though. Let's stick to that.