Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > Prison Talk Online Conference & Get-2-Gethers
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Talk Online Conference & Get-2-Gethers Dedicated to regional/national PTO get-togethers and conferences.

Old 05-28-2004, 02:09 PM

Well everytime I come in here .......everybody is gone ...so I just wish you all a Happy Hollyday and a nice sunny Weekend...

Without faith, nothing is possible.
With it, nothing is impossible

~ If it weren´t for Hope, my Heart would break ~
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2004, 01:28 AM
IdleNoMore

Oooh, I understand now, PhilInParis... I see now. So thanks for the airport codes. I've heard of Brussels but didn't know it was in Germany! Err... Belgium! Susan the Finn, I know I'm funny and idiotic.. :P But who can blame me? I'm an American and I'm learning European stuff slowly and I just started recently... Languages? GOD! Wayyy later! Barbara, can you PM me about Hollyday? (chuckles) God.... I shouldn't be here in this thread, I'm SUCH a idiot when it comes to Europe! LOL... I'll go look to get a general idea of how much the airfares to ANR and BRU would cost...
Old 06-03-2004, 12:19 PM
yeah...having snow

LOL I'm glad we have some humor here LOL

Is any of you there now? Where's Hilde? Sascha? Kiddooooo!!! Where are you??? Barbara? Are you there? Let's keep this thread ALIVE!!!

Old 06-03-2004, 12:41 PM

Is it final!? This year you will meat in Kasterlee, Belgium?

Amy
Old 06-03-2004, 01:18 PM
dear Hilde

Hi europe!! I am here sussie!!
Amy, you seem confused about meeting in Belgium this year, why is that?? nice to see you here though!!
okay, chandamia, when you come from America there is only one airport you will land at, it is the national airport in Brussels, Zaventem...it isz the biggest one in Belgium...and all American flights land there, as well as leave there to the states. I know Belgium is just small, and you can drive from one side of the country to the other in about 3hours, but still....it is a wonderfull country....listen to this...

Welcome To Belgium

Why should you come to Belgium? , because it's the best kept secret in Europe. Visiting medieval cities, quaint towns, gothic cathedrals and town halls, castles and carillons will keep you busy during the day. At night time you can go to a pub, there are more than 350 delicious beers to choose from. The reputation of our gourmet food makes the French jealous and it is almost impossible to find chocolates as good as ours. Belgium is a small country with about 10 million people, it lies at the busiest crossroads of Europe. Brussels, the capital, is also the capital of the European Community and the headquarters of NATO and many international companies, and Antwerp is the world center of the diamond trade. As a crossroads of German and Latin culture, three languages are spoken: Flemish (Dutch) , French and some German. Belgium is known for its good quality of life and food, its hard working but joyful inhabitants with a great sense of humor, openness and hospitality. Belgium is the land of 300 beers, chocolates and pralines, Rubens and Van Dyck. Besides its beautiful and famous cities, with their historic houses and fabulous art collections, nice villages and small towns in the woods of the Ardennes and luxurious coast resorts on the North Sea are part of the great variety Belgium offers.
so....hope all of you are okay and have a great weekend...see ya soon!!!

"...contrary to what the cynics say,distance is not for the fearfull, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."

Old 06-03-2004, 01:26 PM

No, I´m not confused about that, but a few pages before it was about meeting in Austria and that is so near me so I was thinking to join.

Amy
Old 06-03-2004, 04:17 PM
Frenchy Member

Amy

Only ChandaMija referred to Austria, but from "almost" the beginning of this thread, the get together has been planned to be held at Hilde's, in Belgium, where you are more than welcome, even though it's a little bit further than Austria from Slovenia.

Hope to see you there anyway
Phil
Old 06-04-2004, 03:40 AM

Thank you Phil. It is so good to know that you are welcomed. But that is to far for me but there is stil time becouse I will be always on PTO. And I hope you post about this trip and maybe next year I will be there.

Amy
Old 06-21-2004, 07:47 AM
dear Hilde

hello europe!!! right...where is everyone???? hey you are all still comming right????!!!!!!! you better!!! I have not been here a while, sorry about that,but I am back again...so...I will be looking out for all of you...and if you still plan on comming...the give me a shout...it is getting closer now!!!
so...hope to see all of you soon, first here and then in kasterlee...

"...contrary to what the cynics say,distance is not for the fearfull, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."

Old 06-22-2004, 03:00 PM
Frenchy Member

Hey Hilde

I still plan on being here

Phil
Old 06-22-2004, 11:08 PM
dear Hilde

hey phil!!long time!! so good to see you...will be great to see you in kasterlee soon...OKAY!! I HOPE FRANCE WILL WIN....since belgium is not playing....so GO FRANCE!!!!