Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > North Kern State Prison (NKSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

North Kern State Prison (NKSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to North Kern State Prison (NKSP) located in Delano, California.

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 09:37 PM

Default Help! they stopped my Brother's medication at North Kern State Prison

Ok I'm not even sure i am doing this right this is my 1st time in this Prison Talk. I received a letter from my brother today who is @ North Kern State Prison. He has epilisy and has had it since birth. He wrote and told me that they have quit giving him his meds what can be done about this? He has been on meds for 48 years so getting off will have a very bad effect on him. Please let me know who to contact. Thanks for any and all help.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 12:19 AM
LOVING HIM FOR ETERNITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by worry wart View Post
ok i'm not even sure i am doing this right this is my 1st time in this prison talk. I received a letter from my brother today who is @ north kern state prison. He has epilisy and has had it since birth. He wrote and told me that they have quit giving him his meds what can be done about this? He has been on meds for 48 years so getting off will have a very bad effect on him. Please let me know who to contact. Thanks for any and all help.

i would advise you to call up there and speak to medical. If they won't do anything, tell them you are going to get an attorney. You would be surprised at the way they can get things done in situations like that. I had a medical issue and my family called and they took care of me real quick. You just have to let them know you will not take no for an answer.

Closed Thread