Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release & community service in the State of Texas should be posted here. Also found here is information in creating Parole Packets, discussion of Parole Attorneys, etc.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:56 PM

Default SOTP-9 completed; waiting for release

My loved one was approved for parole with SOTP-9 to be released no earlier than 9 months from 03/2017. His program completion date was Nov. 30. His parole plan for his living arrangements was approved during the first week. I was wondering if any one had an idea on how long the process is to actually be released. This is very concerning because someone who he started the program with was released today. My loved one has not had his release certificate printed and of course no date.

Thanks to all you can assist.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2019, 11:35 AM

Try calling 936-437-2854, that is the number for programs and ask who the program contact is for that program. they are super helpful and should give you the number who to call and check his status. I only have the contact for FI5 programs.
Old 01-24-2019, 06:19 PM

Ok thanks. I will try that number again. I've talked to someone there before and she was helpful with all of the program info months ago. Maybe she can point me to the right direction.