Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Legal Information
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New York Legal Information Topics, Discussions and Information relating to Legal Information specific to the State of New York. This information is *NOT PROFESSIONAL* and should always be fact-checked!

Old 07-11-2018, 01:41 PM

Default Husband due to come home; other inmates come at him, causing him trouble

Hi if there is an attorney I make speak to I have some questions to ask in regards to my husband. If you can inbox me so I can explain what I need to. I appreciate people who try to help but if they donít know the true answer they shouldnít put anything out there.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:22 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 9,502 Times in 4,005 Posts

We do have attorneys who give up their time to offer advice on here and we are very grateful for their input. However , they do not accept private messages or send private messages to members.
If you want to post your questions I am sure they will respond on the boards if they are able to offer you any advice. The advice they give may also then benefit others.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
Fridyrr.Likn (07-11-2018), nimuay (07-11-2018), patchouli (07-11-2018), Sarianna (07-12-2018)
Old 07-11-2018, 02:34 PM

My first question is since my husband is due to come home and other inmates start with him itís gets him into trouble obviously cause he has to defend himself he canít be in general population cause of this what can I do as his wife my mom his mother in law is very sick with lung cancer for the 3rd time . He was supposed to parole out this June but cause of what happened he couldnít but what can be done to ensure his safety and that he comes home so I have to seek a live professional and tell them

Supposedly he is supposed to be conditionally release in February of 2019 what are the chances of that happening and if he does good in shu now he will get good time and get a cut in October but like I said if he goes back into general population that where people are at him and he gets in trouble itís impossible for him to avoid it
Old 07-11-2018, 02:56 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 32,961 Times in 15,118 Posts

I really doubt that an attorney would be able to do anything where DOC is concerned in this issue. Can your husband not stay pc? Or at the very least keep a low profile and stay off the yard?

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
Fridyrr.Likn (07-11-2018), maytayah (07-11-2018), miamac (07-11-2018)
Old 07-11-2018, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
I really doubt that an attorney would be able to do anything where DOC is concerned in this issue. Can your husband not stay pc? Or at the very least keep a low profile and stay off the yard?
That is what I would like to know by husband now is at Upsate doing SHU time but my concern is that if he gets a time cut in October he gets put back in general population and then things start all over again so that why I am asking for advice if I should talk to the superintendent or the warden and explain what is going on cause I am not trying to hear that he is causing all the problems
Old 07-11-2018, 04:31 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 32,961 Times in 15,118 Posts

My Mr always stayed to himself and off the yard when he'd made parole and release was certain. Your husband is the one that needs to request pc or, as I state previously, stay off the yard / off everyone's radar. My Mr would be highly upset if I called the facility without his asking me too.....he likes to handle his own stuff in his own way.

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
Fridyrr.Likn (07-11-2018), Ms Sunny (07-11-2018)
Old 07-11-2018, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
My Mr always stayed to himself and off the yard when he'd made parole and release was certain. Your husband is the one that needs to request pc or, as I state previously, stay off the yard / off everyone's radar. My Mr would be highly upset if I called the facility without his asking me too.....he likes to handle his own stuff in his own way.

I agree with you he told me that he is so tired of all this and wants to come home so I asked him are you really tired of this and you want to come home canít tell your in and out of SHU . I said your gonna be 80 years old by the time you get out cause at that age you wonít put up a fight I am so tired of all this itís like how serious does he want to come home our daughter asks me every day if he is gonna come home at first it was supposed to be in June of this year then boom gets in trouble so of course it will push everything back so now it says February 2019 but a max out of March 2020. Sorry for venting but thank you for getting back to me
Old 07-11-2018, 06:18 PM

Didn't he loss phone in shu? How's he calling?
Old 07-11-2018, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Sunny View Post
Didn't he loss phone in shu? How's he calling?
Iím sorry who said anything about my husband calling me. He will be calling me soon anyways and we write to each other as of now .
Old 07-11-2018, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4_U_2_Envie View Post
I agree with you he told me that he is so tired of all this and wants to come home so I asked him are you really tired of this and you want to come home canít tell your in and out of SHU . I said your gonna be 80 years old by the time you get out cause at that age you wonít put up a fight I am so tired of all this itís like how serious does he want to come home our daughter asks me every day if he is gonna come home at first it was supposed to be in June of this year then boom gets in trouble so of course it will push everything back so now it says February 2019 but a max out of March 2020. Sorry for venting but thank you for getting back to me
This led me to believe you spoke with him. Apologies.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:16 PM

Sorry you said you spoke to him....never mind my bad
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms Sunny For This Useful Post:
nimuay (07-11-2018)