Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > 911 > Prison Petitions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Petitions Post all petitions here.

Old 10-09-2020, 06:50 AM

Default Help save Brandon Bernard from Federal Death Row!

Brandon Bernard was sentenced to death for a crime committed in 1999, when he was only 18 years old. New neuroscience research suggests that the age-18 line may be too low.

The offense happened in Killeen, Texas, in June 1999, when five Black adolescents (ranging in age from 15 to 19 years) planned a carjacking and robbery that went horribly awry. Brandon is not innocent, and the crime is tragic – it resulted in the deaths of two good Samaritans, Todd and Stacie Bagley, who were white. But while Brandon’s role might warrant very severe punishment, it does not warrant a death sentence. Brandon was not present when the carjacking was initiated, having wandered to a nearby store to play video games. Brandon was absent from most of the events during the carjacking, robbery, and mistreatment of the Bagleys. Brandon also did not shoot anyone (both Bagleys were shot by co-defendant Christopher Vialva, who has been executed for leading the crime). Three of the other participants – who were equally or more responsible for the crime – received prison sentences that ranged from 20 to 35 years. Two of those individuals have completed their sentences and been released from custody, and the third is scheduled for release about ten years from now. This case is a federal case because, unbeknownst to the five teenagers, they had driven onto the military base at Ft. Hood before the Bagleys were shot and their car set on fire.

Five of the nine surviving jurors no longer believe that a death sentence is necessary for Brandon!

Please visit the website helpsavebrandon.com to know more about this human being! And also please fill the form in the website to send letter to president Donald Trump!

Please, some moderator to delete my old thread, because the petition in there is no longer available. The legal team of Brandon closed the petition.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dreaming girl For This Useful Post:
+VERDE+ (10-12-2020)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2020, 07:48 PM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 37,458 Times in 17,279 Posts

I have removed your previous petition thread for you. Here is the info on Brandon & the letter writing campaign:

https://www.helpsavebrandon.com/

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
Dreaming girl (10-10-2020)
Old 10-19-2020, 02:17 PM

Default I beg everyone...

Please once again! Please! Help save Brandon's life! He is worth saving! He really did participate in the crime, but he never killed anyone. The newest medical conclusion is that Ms. Bagley was dead before Brandon to set the car on fire. But he is on Death Row exactly for her death! His execution will be pure injustice! Why Golden State serial got life? Scott Peterson & Boston Marathon bomber got sentences overturned? Chris Watts, who put his own daughters in oil tanks got life? Why Brandon should die??? Why?

I started to write letters to Brandon two years ago. He become a dear friend to me. I can't imagine that such a good person can be executed. He is not the only one who i write to. I can make the difference between a good and bad person. I have a penpal who murdered whole family, including two children, raped the little girl. He received a date for execution ten years ago. He is still alive. His execution was stayed in the last moment and it seems it will never happen to be executed...I imagine if Brandon is executed, in what world we live? Someone who didn't kill anyone will be executed and someone who murdered whole family will be still alive. The life is so unfair!!! I don't want to live in such world! If you've ever loved someone, don't let them live in such world, please! Help to save Brandon's life. Read about him in his website (the link is posted by patchouli) and spread the message, learn how to help in TAKE ACTION section.

Everyone who read this - be blessed all!And i pray that our loved ones someday will live in a better world. World where the justice will be justice... Till now it seems that i wish the impossible...