Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Talk General talk about prison pen-pals. Please do not place ads in this forum!

Old 11-10-2018, 05:34 AM

Default Anyone have a penpal at Cooper Street MI and issues with e-mail?

Hello y'all

So i become a good friend with a nice guy from Michigan, "Cooper Street" facility to be more specific but the way how the mail room work in there really upset me like when he send me an email it took like 1h before i get it, but when i send an email to him it take forever, and they had rejected like 3 emails from me, because he told me that he got a notification about get email from me but when he sync his tablet with kiosk he got nothing, the same problem if i send him a pic, he won't get anything..
anyone have a penpal in there and have the same problem ? it's really upset me, a lot of time and stamps has been wasted
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2018, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Thanked 5,620 Times in 2,835 Posts

Emails often take awhile as they can be read by staff just like regular snail mail is. Especially if there are pictures attached. Rules for content are the same as regular mail.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:32 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia404 View Post
Hello y'all

So i become a good friend with a nice guy from Michigan, "Cooper Street" facility to be more specific but the way how the mail room work in there really upset me like when he send me an email it took like 1h before i get it, but when i send an email to him it take forever, and they had rejected like 3 emails from me, because he told me that he got a notification about get email from me but when he sync his tablet with kiosk he got nothing, the same problem if i send him a pic, he won't get anything..
anyone have a penpal in there and have the same problem ? it's really upset me, a lot of time and stamps has been wasted

Hi, I have the same problem with my pen pal that’s been transfered there recently.. it seems like he hasn’t recieved any of my emails for over a week now. I keep recieving his but he wonder why I don’t respond him, kind of frustrating