Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > FLDOC - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

FLDOC - What You Need to Know Information relating to the Florida Department of Corrections. Q&A for those new to the FLDOC system should be posted here.

Old 04-22-2017, 10:19 AM

Default Release date set for May 1st 2017, and he got a case.

My husband is scheduled to be released on May 1st , I got a letter from him today and he's saying he got a case will they take his gain time a week before his scheduled release date?? I will be traveling over a thousand miles to get him and bring him home!! info on this matter would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2017, 06:53 AM
Sun Dried Georgia Peach
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,969 Times in 1,416 Posts

Well, that all depends on the details of what happened and the admin where he is...

What kind of case? Did he do something out of sheer stress like holler at one of the officers that sent him to D.C. Or did he get caught with contraband or something else?

You don't necessarily have to answer for us, I'm just saying it all depends.

Please don't ever leave the house if you are not certain of the situation. Call and speak to the Classification supervisor or Warden if the classification officer doesn't know. Before you drive 10 miles, you need to know his release date.

But, yes, I've seen guys have 10 days left, get a DR and have to stay the whole 60 days of confinement. And, that's lucky because some things carry 90 days of gain time so, he'd have to stay for the 90 days, etc.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - J Krishnamurti

'Why' must almost always override 'how'. - Anjewel

DEDICATED TO THE ONES WITH NO VOICE