Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > North Kern State Prison (NKSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

North Kern State Prison (NKSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to North Kern State Prison (NKSP) located in Delano, California.

Old 06-09-2006, 01:43 PM
N*HIZ*SOUL*4EVA

Question Will Jail Time Be Added To Prison Time?

HEY EVERYONE I SEND ALL MY PRAYERS WITH YOU. WELL I SPOKE WITH PADILLAS PUBLIC DEFENDER TODAY AND HES GOING BACK TO JAIL FOR A RESTITUTION CASE HES IN DELANO RIGHT NOW (CAUSE HES ALREADY BEEN SENTENCED) BUT IM LIKE OH MY GOSH. I WAS WONDERING, IF WHEN HE COMES BACK TO COUNTY JAIL WILL HIS PRISON TIME CONTINUE OR WILL IT STOP? I MEAN IM HAPPY HELL BE CLOSER TO HOME FOR A MINUTE BUT I WAS WONDERING IF THIS TIME IN COUNTY WILL BE ADDED TO HIS PRISON TIME I MEAN LIKE 7 YEARS IS LONG ENOUGH YA FEEL ME ......LOL PLEASE DONT JUST READ THIS PLEASE LEAVE A RESPONSE IF YA KNOW THANK YOU

THEREFORE I SAY UNTO YOU, WHAT THINGS SOEVER YE DESIRE, WHEN YE PRAY, BELIVE YE RECIVE THEM, AND YE SHALL HAVE THEM (MARK 11:24)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2006, 01:57 PM

His time should continue, however if whenever he is done with court and owes any county time, he will do that first. Then when he gets back to prison the time will be recalculated and any credits he has will be fugured out again. It doesn't sound like anything but a turn around bus ride anyway. If it's for restitution, I'm surprised he's going back for that. Or is it for the case he is doing time on now? If so then don't even worry about. If he owes any restitution a percentage of any money sent to him while he is busted will be automatically deducted and put towards any monies owed. It sounds like paperwork to me. If they are doing prison time that's ususally how they do it. I wouldn't worry about any time. He'll be alright. Technichalities you know how that is. Don't worry okay...I hope this makes sense. If not someone else will jump in and explain it better for you.
Old 06-10-2006, 12:35 AM
N*HIZ*SOUL*4EVA

YHEA IT IS PART OF HIS CASE HE WANTS TO FIGHT HIS RESTITUTION HE SAID HE DOESNT WANT TO PAY FOR SOMETHING HE DIDNT DO? I DONT KNOW BUT THANK YOUSO MUCH FOR TAKING TIME OUT TO ANSWER THIS GOD BLESS YA

THEREFORE I SAY UNTO YOU, WHAT THINGS SOEVER YE DESIRE, WHEN YE PRAY, BELIVE YE RECIVE THEM, AND YE SHALL HAVE THEM (MARK 11:24)
Old 06-10-2006, 01:40 PM

I know what you mean-isnt it the worst when you are frustrated and dont know what to do and you keep checking to see if anyone replied? Im sorry for what you are going thru- I honestly don't know anything about your question but there is a lawyer on PTO named Gryphon and I have PMed him/her(?) about questions I had and got a response a few days later that really helped. You could try that. If you dont know who it is, PM me and I will send you a link.