Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > AROUND THE WORLD > United Kingdom Prison & Criminal Justice Topics
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

United Kingdom Prison & Criminal Justice Topics General discussion forum for the UK. Come in and discuss issues in the British justice/prison system as well as your own personal issues.

Old 09-03-2017, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by maytayah View Post
My son was in HMP Birmingham (formerly Winson Green) for a short while. I remember communication wasnt great while he was there. Hopefully your son will be transferred soon and things will be much better.My son says the emails were printed everyday and delivered with the ordinary mail so he should be getting yours. As far as I know they cant email back its all snail mail.
I hope you hear soon.
Thank you for that. The emailaprisoner website says that they should be able to reply as I pay 25p extra onto each message so that he can. Hopefully something will come through soon then. I just want to hear that he's ok.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2017, 11:45 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 7,449 Times in 3,279 Posts

If he can reply it will depend on him getting access to a computer, there are no tablets or devices issued.Keep writing him vis snail mail he will get his letters and make sure he has moneyon his books for calls and stamps.
"Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again." Nelson Mandela.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army