Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > When the Relationship is Over...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

When the Relationship is Over... This forum is about discussing your thoughts, feelings and issues now that you and your incarcerated (or formerly incarcerated) loved one are no longer together. (This forum is NOT for bashing - please read the rules before posting.)

Old 03-07-2016, 07:33 AM

I am so sorry you went through this ! �������� I hope you are doing better. Time heals all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maryam821 For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (03-27-2016), msladyj75 (04-03-2016)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2016, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosomane View Post
a.rare.love is right. You give a Cadillac to a pig and it will be trashed in no time - a pig needs a mud hole, mud holes and pigs were meant for each other. That's the way I see it. Plenty of company in Babylon....If you want a man in your life, bring in a gentleman.
oh, thanks a bunchies Roso .

and i like your post too. (thanks for the shout out) i been thinking about her too and i hope she is alright.

Lady, if you're on soon let us know how you're doing. Prayers up for you and hugs
Pero, we will still have our cold winter nights each weekend.
#snuggling each wknd,til home.
-

The Following User Says Thank You to a.rare.love For This Useful Post:
msladyj75 (04-03-2016)
Old 03-30-2016, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msladyj75 View Post
Well....everyone, I guess he didn't really loved me or didn't really want to work things out with us. He got him another woman. Someone sent me a picture of him and the other woman from facebook to my phone and he looks happy with her. Her face is all in his neck so no one can't see her face. It hurts a lot because he found someone less than a month after we broke up which is sad. I decided to unblock him and search on his page. There's only one picture of them together and a whole bunch of him. He really thinks he's the big shit. But it's all good. At least he got him a job now which is good and hope he's staying out of trouble. He wasn't for me anyway. God will put someone in my life who deserves my heart and love. He was just a penpal who was looking for someone to write to. It hurts but time will heal the pain. God bless!!!
GOD knew that before he called you during Christmas. Our problem is we don;t know want to here what GOD is saying.
The Following User Says Thank You to csmiley1 For This Useful Post:
msladyj75 (04-03-2016)
Old 04-03-2016, 04:55 AM
Donation Award 

Hello everyone, thanks for your love and concern. I'm doing excellent now. God been on my side all this time. I'm happier and healthier. A while back a mutual friend of me and the ex said that he had 2 new girlfriends in a months time and they both dumped him. They both have their own place and teenage kids and are church going women. I don't look at his facebook page like I used to but I had to see for myself. The second girlfriend put up a picture of her, him and her kids after church a few weeks ago and a few days later she put up a comment on facebook saying she wish he wasn't fake and still living in the past with his old ways. It's funny because he told me he never believed in God and church but going to church now all of a sudden? Hmmmm. I'm glad he was able to go to church and all. But he's trying to impress her or like she said be fake. Karma is getting him now. He will never have a successful relationship with any woman because of the type of person he is. Those two women are no longer on his facebook friend's list. I don't even feel sorry for him at all. What goes around will come around and twice as hard. I talked to him a month ago and he told me that he's working and trying to find a truck but never told me about the new woman. That's the last I heard of him. As of today, I'm not sure how he's doing or anything. He haven't been active on facebook in a while, I would guess after him and the last lady broke up. He usually take hundreds of pictures of his goat face and ninja turtle body lol and put it up for everyone to see. I guess he's depressed about himself. He needs to be. He needs to control his anger/temper with people and stop being controlling, abusive and manipulative. No one wants to deal with anyone like that. Our mutual friend haven't heard from him since his breakup either. I don't think he's back in jail or even dead. His mom would of contacted me about it. I think he's very confused about himself and don't know what or who he wants in his life. He needs to focus on his life instead of trying to look for women to live with. He will meet up with the wrong woman one day and she will the one to put him back in prison. I know he wasn't happy with them but acting like he was just for a show. I really wish him well and nothing bad to happen to him. But he will learn his lesson just like I learned mine dealing with him. As of now, I'm still single but now rushing into anything right now. I'm still in college and working. Thank you again and I will update in the future. Stay blessed.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to msladyj75 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (04-03-2016), Kittykat77 (04-06-2016), maytayah (04-03-2016), Peppermoose (05-26-2016), WeepingWillow (04-03-2016)
Old 04-03-2016, 10:07 AM

MsLadyJ - thank you for the update and I am glad to hear you are doing well. No surprise on how your ex is faring.... He sounds like my ex, who told me at one time he wanted to write one of those player guides, 10 steps to get the girl. On reflection a good man may take you 100 or 300 steps, a life-mate or even just a true friend: infinite steps, always growing and deepening the partnership across a lifetime. But these dudes keep repeating the same 10 steps over and over, multiple women, always just skimming (and scamming) the surface. Is anything sacred to them? Have they ever contemplated what their life is for? Any efforts at intellectual or spiritual growth? Nah, they're survivors. I want more in life than just to survive (or help him survive) and I think you do to MsLadyJ. Be blessed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rosomane For This Useful Post:
msladyj75 (04-03-2016)
Old 04-18-2016, 11:49 PM

I've been dating women from the internet since before there was an internet. What you did was similar, you established a relationship with someone without being physically together. Sometimes you just don't click in person. It doesn't mean one person or the other was being used. I met one girl who I had the most amazing conversations with, we talked on the phone every day for weeks (admittedly "weeks" is a short time in a prison context) and traded photos. Finally I went to meet her, and it was just a big bust. Neither of us actually said to the other that it wasn't going to work, but neither of us made a move to spend the night together either. (We spent 3 hours talking over dinner.) Eventually she married an acquaintance of mine and they had 15 great years until he died.

I've had lots of other online/phone "relationships" that fizzled in person. Even some where we had what seemed like a great date, kinky sex and all.

You just can't get your hopes up too high with someone you haven't met - even on or after the first date.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redtop43 For This Useful Post:
*BellaEstrella* (05-07-2016), msladyj75 (04-21-2016), Peppermoose (05-26-2016)
Old 05-20-2016, 11:46 AM
Donation Award 

Hello everyone, my ex's mom told me that he is back in the streets and isn't working anymore . It will be matter of time when he returns to jail. He got a truck and wonder how he's paying for the notes/insurance. He probably slinging drugs or using a woman to pay his bills either the situation it's so sad. He's almost 40 years old and still don't want to do the right thing for himself. In a way I do hope he goes back to prison and serve the rest of his sentence or at least half the time. He's on parole for 50 years. He never worked a job long enough in his life and always made money illegally. I'm dong better and better everyday. I'm still focusing on school, myself and other important things in life. I just wanted to update everyone on what's going on. Have a good week.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to msladyj75 For This Useful Post:
caribbeanblue77 (05-21-2016), fbopnomore (05-20-2016), Heismyman (05-24-2016), KobeDeuce (05-20-2016), Pijo (05-20-2016), PrincessWarrior1 (05-24-2016), taninLA (05-23-2016), TawnyStar (05-31-2016)
Old 05-20-2016, 01:42 PM

happy u doing better *hugs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pijo For This Useful Post:
msladyj75 (05-21-2016), PrincessWarrior1 (05-24-2016)
Old 11-14-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msladyj75 View Post
Hello everyone, thanks for your love and concern. I'm doing excellent now. God been on my side all this time. I'm happier and healthier. A while back a mutual friend of me and the ex said that he had 2 new girlfriends in a months time and they both dumped him. They both have their own place and teenage kids and are church going women. I don't look at his facebook page like I used to but I had to see for myself. The second girlfriend put up a picture of her, him and her kids after church a few weeks ago and a few days later she put up a comment on facebook saying she wish he wasn't fake and still living in the past with his old ways. It's funny because he told me he never believed in God and church but going to church now all of a sudden? Hmmmm. I'm glad he was able to go to church and all. But he's trying to impress her or like she said be fake. Karma is getting him now. He will never have a successful relationship with any woman because of the type of person he is. Those two women are no longer on his facebook friend's list. I don't even feel sorry for him at all. What goes around will come around and twice as hard. I talked to him a month ago and he told me that he's working and trying to find a truck but never told me about the new woman. That's the last I heard of him. As of today, I'm not sure how he's doing or anything. He haven't been active on facebook in a while, I would guess after him and the last lady broke up. He usually take hundreds of pictures of his goat face and ninja turtle body lol and put it up for everyone to see. I guess he's depressed about himself. He needs to be. He needs to control his anger/temper with people and stop being controlling, abusive and manipulative. No one wants to deal with anyone like that. Our mutual friend haven't heard from him since his breakup either. I don't think he's back in jail or even dead. His mom would of contacted me about it. I think he's very confused about himself and don't know what or who he wants in his life. He needs to focus on his life instead of trying to look for women to live with. He will meet up with the wrong woman one day and she will the one to put him back in prison. I know he wasn't happy with them but acting like he was just for a show. I really wish him well and nothing bad to happen to him. But he will learn his lesson just like I learned mine dealing with him. As of now, I'm still single but now rushing into anything right now. I'm still in college and working. Thank you again and I will update in the future. Stay blessed.
I know this thread is old but I came across it and I just had to say that when you said "his goat face" I nearly spat out my tea! Hahahah

Hope you're doing even better now that some time has passed!
Old 11-14-2017, 05:19 PM

I laughed out loud when she said he's not the best looking thing ..he looks like " a possum" i kept breaking out in laughter picturing his possum face on a person body scurrying around . Best " when the relationship is ove " story I've read!
Old 11-18-2017, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosomane View Post
a.rare.love is right. You give a Cadillac to a pig and it will be trashed in no time - a pig needs a mud hole, mud holes and pigs were meant for each other. That's the way I see it. Plenty of company in Babylon....If you want a man in your life, bring in a gentleman.

lol yep.
icam(i couldn't agree more)
NO MAN is worth such heartache/pain/suffering. I've learned that multi D.V. relationships ago.
-
I am praying to dios ...(to god)she is happier livin'a nice comfy content happier life without the loser. I just pm her as i was thinkin' about her chica.
and hope you're great too Roso.
Adios.
Hugs n Blessings...to all.G-night.
Pero, we will still have our cold winter nights each weekend.
#snuggling each wknd,til home.
-

Last edited by a.rare.love; 11-18-2017 at 09:23 PM..