Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OREGON > Oregon Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oregon Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Oregon.

Old 03-28-2018, 06:31 AM

Default TRCI - Help - no contact since investigation started :(

Hello, I need some help please.
My boyfriend is in TRCI, he's since 3 weeks (03.06.18) in some investigation, that means we have no contact since march 13, before we were able to have some visits but they took them too.
So I called the prison to know how long this gonna be, I just got the answer that this depends on the wards... I got a number from a executive supervisor and she told me the same, she also said that she already explained that to the other woman (?) who called yesterday, that we need to wait for his call! :complain: so I called again because I wanted to get more info, I got a number from a member of the pro. board, so he checked on this screen and said there wouldn't be any restriction on my boyfriend status, that they had been moved to the regular status last week (I called with the executive woman on Friday and with him on Monday) that he could call, message and have visits...
I once got a message from a friend of him, this one also called me on 03.18 but I don't even get a reply from him...
I'm super confused right now as we were fine until he went in the locked down... another ward explained me once that they are not able to see if they a locked in as they do it like they want... Does any one ever had to deal with such a situation? I'm feeling lost right now...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2018, 06:52 AM

Default lockdown

usually when they go on lockdown they have no contact and cant do anything no phone, no emails, post etc...

I'm a little worried though...about your comment that another woman called them about him?? Just being cautious here I'm sure but I see that as a "red flag"...maybe its just me?
Old 03-28-2018, 07:01 AM

I thought the same thing... when she told me that about the other woman I was like WTF... but then I thought maybe his mom or sister called when I got told Monday that he got a mail restriction...
Old 03-28-2018, 07:06 AM

I hope so...one way to find out....if you are in contact with them....ask if any of them has contacted the prison recently....and if they say YES, you know...and if they say NO, you know too
Old 03-28-2018, 07:10 AM

we don't have contact. We both know each other since 10.2014 but we just start dating this year.. so yep.. I know he calls his mom a lot and we talked the last time he told me that he send them a letter to let them know but I guess it wasn't send... this situation is really
Old 03-28-2018, 07:12 AM

ahhhhhhhh...yeah the not knowing is the worst as we never know... but if he's never given you any reason to doubt him before then as you say it was probably him mom making contact xx
The Following User Says Thank You to cutekitten78 For This Useful Post:
Secret1101 (03-28-2018)