Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Ohio should be posted here.

Old 06-21-2017, 11:50 AM

Default Pa to Ohio IC violation: Did 2 1/2 yrs in PA, will that count?

So my boyfriend is on a IC. From ohio residing in pa. Was charged with a new crime 4/2015 and has now been granted pa parole. Has a detainer from the ic in ohio and is awaiting to be picked up. I have spoken with Sherri Hartman from the ohio interstate compact parole office and she saysohio has scheduled his pickup and he will be back in ohio by the end of this month. Now my question is since he has already served 2 and a half years in pa for the new misdemenor charge including pa's violation is it likely they will violate him also in ohio? She advised me to make sure he makes it known he has a pa approved home plan and a job waiting for him (employer sent a letter to pa parole board so he has a copy of this) and with the amount of time he has served they would take all of that into consideration.
I'm sorry if this is all over the place just did all this pa time and was really hopeful he would be home for our sons 4th birthday. Also does anyone know if they will have a private transport company pick him up? He says since she said end of the month that's what she means I keep saying she wouldn't give me a exact time frame due to security issues and it could still be anytime now. Oh he will also be going back to his home institution of Lorain. Thanks for any input and again I apologize for the long winded post
Sponsored Links