Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: I call him........
I call him Papi 226 14.46%
I call him Daddy 646 41.33%
I call him BOTH Papi & Daddy 281 17.98%
I would NEVER call him Papi OR Daddy! (YUCK) 410 26.23%
Voters: 1563. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2009, 07:45 PM

I call my man daddy and he loves it for any woman who don't understand and is relating calling your man daddy the same way as calling your father daddy is purely a submissive your in charge type of thing and if you truly understand the male ego you would also understand why they love this pet name. And i love it too, it's so sexy!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to sherboo For This Useful Post:
NurseG (08-27-2009)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2009, 07:46 PM

i call my man daddy or dad and papi, and yes it drives him nuts and me to for that matter! i think it is very much a hispanic thing!
Old 08-23-2009, 08:45 PM

ya i love my dad too. but for some reason (i don't know why ) i dropped the y maybe because it shorter to say. anyway he likes it and its all good
Old 08-24-2009, 12:04 PM

I call him daddy and big daddy and he loves it
Old 08-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Missing him so

Yes I call my husband "Dad-dee" It turns him on and he loves it and of course that is my favorite nickname for him.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:50 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteLoves View Post
Are there many who call their guy "Papi" or "Daddy"?
Me being a Chicana and him being a Chicano calling him Papi or daddy comes natural to me.
Hes my papi chulo- Hes my chachito lindo, Mi Corazon lindo
Hes my daddy, papi.
I sometimes say Whos your mamas or whos your mamitas
Its a form of carrinos (sp) in english its affection.
I love it when i use papi or daddy and I love it whe he calls me mamas or mamitas
Old 08-27-2009, 01:29 AM

I call him Daddy and he loves it. It is such the turn on. I'll ask, "You my Daddy?" and he'll say, "You know I'm your Daddy" then I'll say, "You better be." I can hear him smiling through the phone.

He calls me Mama so much, if he calls me by my name I am knowing it is all bad, lol.

I call him Daddy because it is so very sexy. Even though he is not physically present, I feel so safe and protected by his love.

I can't wait to say, "Daddy's Home!"

lowkeysgirl
Old 08-27-2009, 12:11 PM
He's home as of 11/5/09

I call my man Daddy, and he calls me Mama... but mainly it's cause we got kids...LOL! I don't think it turns us on or anything, we just do it out of love cause we both know the other is a wonderful parent!
Old 08-27-2009, 12:15 PM

I use both when he was out I used daddy the most, as he used Mami for me.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:12 PM

he started to referring to me as "ma" in a joking sort of way, a few years ago, and I'd joke back and call him pappy - it's kind of funny and always makes me smile.

when we first met he referred to me as "his old lady" and I FLIPPED. I am seven years older than him, and that's not how he meant it, but at the time, I didn't like it and told him to never, ever call me that again - he never did. Right now, I wish he was here calling me his "old lady."
Old 08-27-2009, 05:47 PM
He's home as of 11/5/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMc View Post
he started to referring to me as "ma" in a joking sort of way, a few years ago, and I'd joke back and call him pappy - it's kind of funny and always makes me smile.

when we first met he referred to me as "his old lady" and I FLIPPED. I am seven years older than him, and that's not how he meant it, but at the time, I didn't like it and told him to never, ever call me that again - he never did. Right now, I wish he was here calling me his "old lady."
That's sweet MrsMc! My boyfriend is 4 hours younger than me... so he is always cracking jokes, telling me that I'm getting old! I miss it too!
Old 08-27-2009, 06:41 PM

Thanked 1,425 Times in 886 Posts

The housekeeper at his parents house calls him Papi. It would creep me out way too much to call him that because the word itself reminds me of her.

I call him my vato or jefe haha.

hes been home since 12/29/09
&
off probation since 5/28/13
Old 08-27-2009, 06:44 PM

I'm 44 and he's 37. When he was a freshman in high school, I was out of college and working. :O I was married the first time when he was still in high school!
Old 08-27-2009, 08:59 PM
He's home as of 11/5/09

my boyfriends best friend is 28 and really good looking! He's been in and out of jail/prison since he was 15 years old, and doesn't have a lot of confidence. He doesn't have a lot of friends either. He's always looked up to my boyfriend, so he tends to do anything that will get my boyfriends approval. Well, in June of 08 he seen this girl at the parole office and she was like... "Damn baby, u look good! Lemme get ur number". Being that he doesn't know how good looking he is and is terrified of rejection, he wont approach any girl in fear of being rejected. Since this girl was so forward and approached him first, he started dating her. Now, I have nothing against older woman/younger man relationships, and the fact that he's 28 and she's 45 doesn't have anything to do with why I can't stand her! She's been in prison for most of her life too, and she is the poster child of "ghetto". I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the prison life and being able to survive it, and her family and how she was brought up. But she literally makes me cringe when she's around. She tells everyone how she is only 39 and how she knows she looks like she's 30.. (which is BS... cause she looks like she's 50). She's made "advances" towards me and has asked if she could join me and my boyfriend in the bedroom sometime! She cheats on his friend all the time, and he has such low self-esteem, he puts up with it. Anyway, since the 1st they met, (and "got together", she's been calling him Papi and he calls her Mami and talking about how much they LOVE eachother...etc. The thought of hearing anyone call anyone Mami and Papi gives me the willies now!!! LOL! It sucks cause I always thought it was cute in the past... but now, they've permanently ruined it for me!!! I have to stick with Mama and Daddy now!
Old 08-27-2009, 09:11 PM
Missing him

Smile

I cant say daddy cuz thats what i called my dad as a child but my man loves it when i call him papi or papi chulo because im half mexican and he's white and he loves it to death when i speak spanish especially in a sexy way like that. i love calling him that in those "special" moments and then ill let him take control. lol
Old 08-27-2009, 10:12 PM
He's home as of 11/5/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadduckie View Post
I cant say daddy cuz thats what i called my dad as a child but my man loves it when i call him papi or papi chulo because im half mexican and he's white and he loves it to death when i speak spanish especially in a sexy way like that. i love calling him that in those "special" moments and then ill let him take control. lol
That's cute!!! Something about white guys and how they LOVE to hear their girl speak spanish!!! No complaints tho... right! =)
Old 08-28-2009, 09:10 AM
His Ladi! Soon his MRS!!

LOL... this thread is cute.... hmmm I am spanish so you would automatically assume I would call him PAPI... however; i dont... I call him daddy when I am being sarcastic or flirty!!!!!!... like if he ticks me off and Im trying to be sarcastic... Ill say something like "excuse me, Daddy" or if he starts getting cocky... Ill call him "killa" lol.. like relax "killa" he gives me that look like... this chick is crazy.....

The Following User Says Thank You to Mz.MM For This Useful Post:
Travsgirl08 (08-28-2009)
Old 08-28-2009, 11:25 AM
He's home as of 11/5/09

lol... that's like a little pet name, so that's cute!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:31 PM

haha well i always refer to him as Hunny Bunny in all my posts lol but on the phone it is baby or sweetness. I call my father daddy so it is weird to call him that for me. although yesterday i called him by his first name and it was weird since i haven't called him by his first name in a long time lol

Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com
Old 08-29-2009, 09:50 PM
ALWAYS HIS PROUDLY

That's my Papi !
Old 08-29-2009, 10:06 PM
Missin' him always...
Donation Award 

i don't call my man daddy or papi.. i call him babe or my bae or whatever nickname seems fitting at the time
Old 08-29-2009, 11:29 PM
He's home as of 11/5/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by humboldtsweetie View Post
haha well i always refer to him as Hunny Bunny in all my posts lol but on the phone it is baby or sweetness. I call my father daddy so it is weird to call him that for me. although yesterday i called him by his first name and it was weird since i haven't called him by his first name in a long time lol
was he in trouble??? LOL
Old 08-30-2009, 08:16 AM

Hey Lov4my3boyz - that avetar picture of your man and your baby is just darling!

"Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell."
The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMc For This Useful Post:
Luv4My3Boyz (08-30-2009)
Old 08-30-2009, 11:25 AM
He's home as of 11/5/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMc View Post
Hey Lov4my3boyz - that avetar picture of your man and your baby is just darling!
Thank you!!! You're the first person to comment on it! I think our son was only 2 months old then, but it's just so adorable.. I had to share it! Of course, I have to change it before my man comes home cause he's in his boxers...LOL
Old 08-30-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteLoves View Post
Are there many who call their guy "Papi" or "Daddy"?

I early on called my pen pal "Chulo", sort of as a surprise to him, and he wrote back and told me he liked "Papi Chulo" even more and wouldn't mind at all if I called him THAT. I'm all for keeping a Latin man happy (especially THIS one) , so I thereafter threw myself wholeheartedly into using "Papi" and "Papi Chulo". Once he wrote: "Who's your Daddy?" and I'm telling you, it made me weak in the knees just seeing it in a letter.

If you do say them, has he ever told you how your saying it makes him feel? How? I'd like to know what any guys have said about it.

What surprised me so much was how much I enjoyed saying them to him. To the point of imagining being able to say it to him during, ahem, "those" moments (you know what I mean ) Does it do that to anyone like it does to me? Or am I just a big freak? LOL. Papi, Daddy, either one does it to me GOOD.

I call him both, he prefers for me to call him DADDY he loves it! Because I'm Latin I call him Papi, which is the same thing as Daddy...He says it is a great turn on, knowing this makes me say it even more..lol.. Rock on to all those who call their Husband Daddy or Papi!!!!