Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: I call him........
I call him Papi 226 14.45%
I call him Daddy 647 41.37%
I call him BOTH Papi & Daddy 281 17.97%
I would NEVER call him Papi OR Daddy! (YUCK) 410 26.21%
Voters: 1564. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2009, 08:39 PM
WaitingForTheLoveOfMyLife

I call him Daddy and he LOVES it!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2009, 05:18 PM

I call him Daddy, probably because he is a Daddy.... to our beautiful little girl.
The Following User Says Thank You to mariaandtaylor For This Useful Post:
LoveBuggy (10-03-2009)
Old 08-31-2009, 08:36 PM
HE'S COMMING HOME

I CALL MY HUSBAND DADDY ALL THE TIME HE LIKE'S IT!! HE IS THE 1ST MAN I EVER BEEN WITH THAT I FELT COMFORTABLE CALLING THAT BUT IAM THE MOMMY AND HE IS THE DADDY IT'S BETTER THEN HIM CALL ME HIS b**CH AND ME CALLIN HIM MY n**GA I SUPOSE LOL
VjzWifey.!. (09-01-2009)
Old 09-01-2009, 02:48 PM

I voted for the "I call him both."

I actually used to be repulsed at the thought of calling my man daddy because I grew up saying Mommy and Daddy. But I got over it when I answered the phone once as a joke saying, "Hey Daddy," and he turned out to REALLY like it and I wonder why??? LMAO!

I like it now too. See you have to learn to separate the names from the people you associate them with.
So many men call us Mami and they probably grew up calling their mother Mommy but you don't see them being repulsed by the word right? Or thinking about their mom's when they say it right?

And think about the women who name their son after their child's dad. Even tho they have the same name doesn't mean their gonna think about their child every time they have sex with or call or do anything with their child's father right?

See what I'm saying? It's JUST A NICKNAME!
Old 09-03-2009, 02:57 PM

i write him " those kind " of letters and just say what i would say for real , baby his real name but one time he asked me if the next time i wrote one if i would use daddy i did it felt kind of funny to me lol but when he wrote back he said it got to him sooooo bad if he closed his eys and thought real HARD he could her my voice calling out to him " o daddy"
Old 09-08-2009, 07:33 PM

I call my man daddy all the time. It started before he went to prison during one of those moments. (LOL!) He loved it, so I kept doing it cause I loved it!!!!

Mrs. Snuff
Old 09-09-2009, 12:36 AM
Mrs L.A.

well i never thought id call any guy i was with papi or daddy. but now im with my husband. and well one day we were watching notorious and i busted out yelling I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME BIG PAPA! and he said and id love it if you called me papi. NOT daddy or papa but papi lol. and i never did it. but then as time passed by id occasionally call him papi cuz he reallllly likes it. and now that hes incarcerated everytime we're on the phone i say te amo papi.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:20 AM
Account Closed

Thanked 1,628 Times in 1,049 Posts

I call mine papi all the time. I don't call him daddy very often. But i see it just as a nickname along with his other which is a$$hole
Old 09-09-2009, 01:29 AM
In love beyond belief!

Well it seems to me that papi and daddy are commonly used names to refer to our men. I call mine daddy.....I dont know how many of you have heard the song *Wetter* by Twista...and she says " im calling you daddy, my daddy, can you be my daddy?" Well one night I was writing him a letter and I wrote that, and he said yes, and he likes that name...and he calls me Baby Girl....I know another commonly used name! But I like it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hisfatgirl For This Useful Post:
VjzWifey.!. (09-17-2009)
Old 09-09-2009, 07:27 AM

i love papi or daddy. i think its HOT! i love it. For me its a submissive dominance thing. it is a little inappropiate. I like things 'unclean"
Old 09-09-2009, 08:46 AM
Loving HIM for life ...

I call him Daddy, Papi, Big Daddy, Luv etc .. and even though I am just a little shorter than him (I'm 5'10') he calls me Mami, Lil Mama, Lil Mami, Wifey, Mrs. Davis, Babe etc ... just keeping it real I love to call him Daddy or Papi it is suck a freakin turn on, not to mention he loves it also. But in no way do I equate me calling him Daddy to me calling my father Daddy; for me that's like say minute when referring to time is the same as minute when referring to an amount or size although both words have the same spelling depending on the usage they have different meanings.
VjzWifey.!. (09-17-2009)
Old 10-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Closed

well i can't call him papi because that's what i call my father lol.. he likes daddy but i can't do that one either it's weird to me lol.. so i just call him babez and he calls me ma mostly, sometimes chula and he uses babez too. the one thing i hate is boo. i don't know why but i hate that shit so he never says it..
Old 10-03-2009, 09:09 AM
Closed

Angelsdelight lmfao that was a good one yea asshole,fucker and dick are some of my favorites also.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:17 AM
love my sweetie

I know he wont like it so I never ever would call him daddy or papi.

I don't forgive people because I'm weak, I forgive them because I'm strong enough to know that people make mistakes.

Old 10-03-2009, 05:57 PM

I would never call him Papi or Daddy.. It just doesn't feel natural for me... We do make a game of calling each other silly pet names at the beginning of each letter.. they get pretty ridiculous, but it's cute. Mostly I call him sweetboy, honey bunny, pumpkin or babe... he calls me Katie Bear, honey bunny, baby doll, sugar and "my princess". All of which I adore.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:22 AM

I guess it's maybe an american thing to use those names. I think it's weird and innapropriate.
Each to their own I suppose.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:22 AM

Default Someone explain, ?please?

Ok. I've read everything posted herin (with an open mind, I promise!) and maybe someone could explain this to me. I'm all for the "dominence" thing. My guy is huge (and I'm not even 5' tall) and I love to feel like he's the boss in "that" situation, if you know what I mean. He' very agressive and always in control and I love it.

In 3 years, only 2 or 3 times has he said, "Who's you're daddy?" or "Do it for Daddy". This is the weirdest thing anyone has ever said to me in those, ya know, "private' moments. All I can think of is "why the hell would he want to be my Daddy"? He's so against incest/pedophilea. Is it normal for a guy to fantasize that he's the Daddy of the girl he's with? That seems so creepy. I know for sure that I don't want to feel like I'm with my father!

He keeps bugging me to "talk to him". And I know this means he wants to be called "Daddy" but I just can't bring myself to do it. I want to please him, of course, but I have no idea how this type of dialogue goes.

Maybe could someone patient who isn't offeded by a dumb sexual novice like me explain this?
Old 10-05-2009, 01:01 PM

Hi - I always call my man Papi for everything. Instead of baby I always say papi and pa and sexually i still use papi...I love it and its definitely sexii...he calls me ma or mami all the time too.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Closed

jus babez.he calls me ma and mami...

Last edited by Berto'sChula; 10-05-2009 at 01:38 PM..
Old 10-05-2009, 01:21 PM
keepin' it 100

I call him daddy..

I've called him papi a couple times ;x

He likes it. He's a freak <3
Old 10-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Daddy's Home 11/15/11!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenandme View Post
In 3 years, only 2 or 3 times has he said, "Who's you're daddy?" or "Do it for Daddy". This is the weirdest thing anyone has ever said to me in those, ya know, "private' moments. All I can think of is "why the hell would he want to be my Daddy"? He's so against incest/pedophilea. Is it normal for a guy to fantasize that he's the Daddy of the girl he's with? That seems so creepy. I know for sure that I don't want to feel like I'm with my father!

He keeps bugging me to "talk to him". And I know this means he wants to be called "Daddy" but I just can't bring myself to do it. I want to please him, of course, but I have no idea how this type of dialogue goes.

Maybe could someone patient who isn't offeded by a dumb sexual novice like me explain this?
I think it really boils down to your comfort zone. My man is younger than I am however I typically allow him to take the lead in the bedroom - at least most of the time.

If you are one of those people that automatically thinks something negative about a father playing with his daughter sitting on his lap then the daddy thing may not be for you. Is most cases those who use the term DO NOT conjure visions of their "daddy" when using this term.

For me, it's letting my man know that this is all his - this is his body and he can do with it what he will. He may punish me for being naughty, shower me with praise when I've been good - all of which is in sexual terms.

I'm a daddy's girl at heart and I do love my father. We've had a normal father-daughter relationship. However, when I use the term with my man....trust me....I'm not thinking in terms of my own father or that relationship other than the basic dynamics. To my man it means he has final say, whatever punishment he is dealing, whatever praises he has - he runs the show. He is the keeper of all things, the giver of all pleasures, etc. For us it was a spur of the moment thing. Things got so heated once that it just slipped out and he liked it, loved the way I said it coupled with how intense things were.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:41 PM

My honey was being bossy last night and I said "ok daddy" and he loved it. He thought it was hot. lol. I don't know how comfortable i'd be calling him that all the time.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:24 PM

Idk to me it sounds chessy. Papi , daddy. I just say ''babe, baby, honey. Some girls on here say ''oh my man is freaky he wants me to call him papi, daddy.'' I dont see it as being freaky at all , I can think of so many other freaky things to say and they aren't ''Papi'' or ''daddy'' lol. but that is just me.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:56 PM

my man loves for me to call him daddy or papi and I feel it makes them private things more intense for the both of us when he writes me he signs it daddy it is just a turn on for the both of us
Old 10-07-2009, 01:37 PM

for some reason I always say daddy when we doing the nasty..i dont know why..it turns me on so much to scream daddy...
But by alot of peoples responses on here it makes me feel weird now...lol but then again...My actual father is so far away from my mind when im doing the deed that i dont have the time to think of the two things being close. I call my dad pops or dad...never daddy...MY MAN LOVES WHEN I call him daddy....but i never do it unless we in the bedroom doing wht we do best HE NEEDS TO COME HOME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!