Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > FLDOC - What You Need to Know > Florida Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in Florida facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's regional subforum in the Florida forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-25-2018, 04:26 PM
love baby love baby is offline
missin my babe so much
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 734
Thanks: 129
Thanked 99 Times in 83 Posts
Default Visitation approval

So I see now once they get to reception i can print the visitation application right there. I did so today, filled it out took a picture and emailed it off. My question is will the reception center classification approve my application or would I have to wait until he gets to where he's going a redo one again?
__________________


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 10-25-2018, 05:30 PM
MPsQueen's Avatar
MPsQueen MPsQueen is offline
beautifully flawed
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: JAX FL
Posts: 332
Thanks: 301
Thanked 255 Times in 155 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by love baby View Post
So I see now once they get to reception i can print the visitation application right there. I did so today, filled it out took a picture and emailed it off. My question is will the reception center classification approve my application or would I have to wait until he gets to where he's going a redo one again?
literally just experienced this with my man.. they wouldn't let him turn in our paperwork at the reception center because that wasn't his permanent camp. they made him wait til he reached his current camp for us to even start the process. they said unless he is being at the reception center permanently they do not allow visits while hes there. if they process your paperwork I will be surprised honestly. if they do approve it, I was told it will follow him to every facility he goes to. fingers crossed for you!
__________________
Jae

heres to the new me, she deserves better than what the old me has allowed..


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MPsQueen For This Useful Post:
patchouli (10-25-2018)
  #3  
Old 10-25-2018, 09:21 PM
love baby love baby is offline
missin my babe so much
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 734
Thanks: 129
Thanked 99 Times in 83 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPsQueen View Post
literally just experienced this with my man.. they wouldn't let him turn in our paperwork at the reception center because that wasn't his permanent camp. they made him wait til he reached his current camp for us to even start the process. they said unless he is being at the reception center permanently they do not allow visits while hes there. if they process your paperwork I will be surprised honestly. if they do approve it, I was told it will follow him to every facility he goes to. fingers crossed for you!
I did see him at reception a couple years ago but I was already approved. He had another case in another county so when they were done they sent him back to reception before they sent him back to his permanent camp again. I seen the option to email it so I did. If not no biggie I'll wait til he gets to his new camp. Just wondered if anyone experience getting approved while still at reception before going to his permanent camp
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-30-2018, 03:10 PM
love baby love baby is offline
missin my babe so much
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 734
Thanks: 129
Thanked 99 Times in 83 Posts
Default Visitation application emailed but never received

Any advice: I emailed my visitation application when he was in reception. They told me they don't review them til he gets to his main camp. Emailed it to his main camp twice already and they say they haven't received it. I just mailed a copy out as well. Spoke to his classification officer who said they don't allow them faxed but she told me to email it again because it goes to a separate department before her and they want them sent thru the visitation app.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-30-2018, 08:11 PM
MPsQueen's Avatar
MPsQueen MPsQueen is offline
beautifully flawed
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: JAX FL
Posts: 332
Thanks: 301
Thanked 255 Times in 155 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by love baby View Post
Any advice: I emailed my visitation application when he was in reception. They told me they don't review them til he gets to his main camp. Emailed it to his main camp twice already and they say they haven't received it. I just mailed a copy out as well. Spoke to his classification officer who said they don't allow them faxed but she told me to email it again because it goes to a separate department before her and they want them sent thru the visitation app.
that's how I did it. emailed it and sent him a copy of the filled out form. 2 birds 1 stone kinda concept. did you re-email it? if so call Monday and have her verify if they received it again or not. id say on the worst case scenario if they keep "not getting it" certify mail it?
__________________
Jae

heres to the new me, she deserves better than what the old me has allowed..


Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Visitation approval winkydixon Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions 2 09-09-2009 10:51 PM
visitation approval moonstar_uk San Quentin State Prison (SQ) - California 4 05-09-2007 02:09 AM
Visitation Approval - Central Visitation Center Kahlan South Carolina Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail 3 09-06-2005 07:15 AM
Visitation approval Hitch's Girl Arkansas Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail 10 06-06-2005 05:04 PM
visitation approval ? lost_princess Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat 8 12-10-2003 09:59 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:05 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics