Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > FLDOC - What You Need to Know > Florida Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in Florida facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's regional subforum in the Florida forum.

Old 10-25-2018, 04:26 PM
missin my babe so much

Default Visitation approval

So I see now once they get to reception i can print the visitation application right there. I did so today, filled it out took a picture and emailed it off. My question is will the reception center classification approve my application or would I have to wait until he gets to where he's going a redo one again?

Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2018, 05:30 PM
beautifully flawed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by love baby View Post
So I see now once they get to reception i can print the visitation application right there. I did so today, filled it out took a picture and emailed it off. My question is will the reception center classification approve my application or would I have to wait until he gets to where he's going a redo one again?
literally just experienced this with my man.. they wouldn't let him turn in our paperwork at the reception center because that wasn't his permanent camp. they made him wait til he reached his current camp for us to even start the process. they said unless he is being at the reception center permanently they do not allow visits while hes there. if they process your paperwork I will be surprised honestly. if they do approve it, I was told it will follow him to every facility he goes to. fingers crossed for you!

heres to the new me, she deserves better than what the old me has allowed..

The Following User Says Thank You to MPsQueen For This Useful Post:
patchouli (10-25-2018)
Old 10-25-2018, 09:21 PM
missin my babe so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPsQueen View Post
literally just experienced this with my man.. they wouldn't let him turn in our paperwork at the reception center because that wasn't his permanent camp. they made him wait til he reached his current camp for us to even start the process. they said unless he is being at the reception center permanently they do not allow visits while hes there. if they process your paperwork I will be surprised honestly. if they do approve it, I was told it will follow him to every facility he goes to. fingers crossed for you!
I did see him at reception a couple years ago but I was already approved. He had another case in another county so when they were done they sent him back to reception before they sent him back to his permanent camp again. I seen the option to email it so I did. If not no biggie I'll wait til he gets to his new camp. Just wondered if anyone experience getting approved while still at reception before going to his permanent camp

Old 11-30-2018, 03:10 PM
missin my babe so much

Default Visitation application emailed but never received

Any advice: I emailed my visitation application when he was in reception. They told me they don't review them til he gets to his main camp. Emailed it to his main camp twice already and they say they haven't received it. I just mailed a copy out as well. Spoke to his classification officer who said they don't allow them faxed but she told me to email it again because it goes to a separate department before her and they want them sent thru the visitation app.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:11 PM
beautifully flawed
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by love baby View Post
Any advice: I emailed my visitation application when he was in reception. They told me they don't review them til he gets to his main camp. Emailed it to his main camp twice already and they say they haven't received it. I just mailed a copy out as well. Spoke to his classification officer who said they don't allow them faxed but she told me to email it again because it goes to a separate department before her and they want them sent thru the visitation app.
that's how I did it. emailed it and sent him a copy of the filled out form. 2 birds 1 stone kinda concept. did you re-email it? if so call Monday and have her verify if they received it again or not. id say on the worst case scenario if they keep "not getting it" certify mail it?

heres to the new me, she deserves better than what the old me has allowed..