Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > FLDOC - What You Need to Know > Florida Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in Florida facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's regional subforum in the Florida forum.

View Poll Results: Would do "the dirty" in the VP and chance losing your visits?
Yes it doesn't matter I want that with my man! 4 1.41%
Yes if I could if I felt we could get away with it! 50 17.67%
No my visits are more important then that minute or two! 213 75.27%
I don't know maybe maybe not 16 5.65%
Voters: 283. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2014, 02:51 PM

There is never a blind spot in most prisons and that risk just seems not worth it because some wardens will do more the just restrict your visits. It's not good to play with fire cuz you can get burned.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2016, 10:26 PM
♥THIS TOO SHALL PASS♥

Default Our Visits

Our time together is something I value more than anything right now. The hugs we share at the beginning and end of our weekly visits is what carries me through until the next week. Would I risk losing it? Not for nothing in the world.

j̤̤̈d̤̤̈ n̤̈ j̤̤̈m̤̤̈s̤̈ s̤̈ḧ̤r̤̤̈m̤̈
Old 02-21-2016, 12:28 PM

just remember that at any point in time they can lie and take your visits anyway. i know many people who will never be able to visit again and there isn't anything that they can do about it. the FDOC is the worst. they hate families and they hate visitors. they took everything from us and we can prove they lied yet no one is willing to do anything about it. i visited every Saturday, Sunday and holiday for 9 1/2 years and then ACI lied and took our visits and there isn't anything we can do about. We never broke any rules.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:04 PM

This is a tough one. I want to start by saying I DEFINITELY wouldn't do "the dirty"...The visitation area has an inside and an outside. No one monitors the outside, other than a quick walk-around every 45 min or so. But there's a guard sitting on the inside area. We noticed after my first visit that one couple who was outside with us was making out a lot. I was so jealous. Before the second visit (I go weekly), he said "next time I'm sneaking more kisses". So, we do that because there isn't anyone out there. However, we wouldn't try anything more than that.
WaitingWilkes (04-17-2017)
Old 04-16-2017, 05:44 PM

Thanked 2,973 Times in 1,799 Posts

I wouldn't do anything that isn't allowed at a visit. If we lost those out time would be pretty horrible. And I would never risk losing our visit for an extra kiss or a touch. Beside my husband says he doesn't ever want to be aroused durring a visit when he has to go back to a box he lives in with a man. And I agree. How horrible that must be. So we do what's allowed and that's it. We will have lots of time to make up for what's missed when he's home.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:49 PM

Default NYC to FLORIDA GIRLFRIEND HERE

Hey, ladies, I'm very new to the whole prison/having a boyfriend inside. I mean I knew him my whole life and I been there from day one and somehow we fell in love with each other. Now it's much harder for me than anything but we do enjoy our visit and there are those days you can get away with the small things so if it's a big tongue kiss a rubbing on him or you without anyone seeing hugging kiss without a CO getting at you ok and if you go as much you will know the day the time the ones who won't care and the ones who will, so it's cool every now and then I mean they need that love it keeps their head up
Old 04-17-2017, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky71013 View Post
... The visitation area has an inside and an outside. No one monitors the outside, other than a quick walk-around every 45 min or so. But there's a guard sitting on the inside area. We noticed after my first visit that one couple who was outside with us was making out a lot. I was so jealous. Before the second visit (I go weekly), he said "next time I'm sneaking more kisses". So, we do that because there isn't anyone out there. However, we wouldn't try anything more than that.
Our patio's finally open! There was only one officer and she's not interested in anything as far as I can tell. She hardly looks around, let alone circulates. I hope she's assigned permanently!
Old 04-17-2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitingWilkes View Post
Our patio's finally open! There was only one officer and she's not interested in anything as far as I can tell. She hardly looks around, let alone circulates. I hope she's assigned permanently!

Watch out for the drones.
The Following User Says Thank You to K6770 For This Useful Post:
WaitingWilkes (04-19-2017)
Old 04-17-2017, 05:50 PM
Life Lovin
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,243 Times in 1,384 Posts

I always felt there wasn't anything worth risking my visits for.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:56 PM

Thanked 2,973 Times in 1,799 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
I always felt there wasn't anything worth risking my visits for.
There isnt....no matter what guard is more lenient then the other you will get caught and the consequences will be harsh. Sometimes they act that way so you do get caught. My hubby was in the lowest level visiting room at one point where there wasn't even cameras and we did nothing to risk them. One lady used to let other guys go into the bathroom with their gfs to have sex....but we never did. We are grown and can wait. Definitely not worth losing our visits and getting more time. Good luck with all that.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:52 PM

At our visit my guy kept rubbing my face. Getting hair out of my face when a strand would fly over or when I got a crumb in the corner of my mouth when eating. After a couple hours a guard came over and very politely told him they got a call and he has to stop touching my face. I guess someone somewhere else saw it on the camera. That was that. No more nothing. I spent way too much money and came too far to get kicked out of a visit. They didn't mind the hand holding or he'll grab my leg while playing or i'll rub his arms admiring his tattoos...I noticed others were doing much of the same as well so figured it was pretty normal. However after he told him stop touching my face I didn't want him to touch me period. I didn't want to risk it.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K6770 View Post
Watch out for the drones.
I'm particularly worried about Predators! Those doggone Hellfire missiles are quite bothersome! ;~)
Old 07-12-2017, 06:02 PM
Sun Dried Georgia Peach
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,979 Times in 1,421 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs4lifey View Post
just remember that at any point in time they can lie and take your visits anyway. i know many people who will never be able to visit again and there isn't anything that they can do about it. the FDOC is the worst. they hate families and they hate visitors. they took everything from us and we can prove they lied yet no one is willing to do anything about it. i visited every Saturday, Sunday and holiday for 9 1/2 years and then ACI lied and took our visits and there isn't anything we can do about. We never broke any rules.
I don't think this is true. A good law clerk can get visits back. Ours have been lost several times. It takes Marty about 6 months but, it's doable.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - J Krishnamurti

'Why' must almost always override 'how'. - Anjewel

DEDICATED TO THE ONES WITH NO VOICE
Old 07-13-2017, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjewel View Post
I don't think this is true. A good law clerk can get visits back. Ours have been lost several times. It takes Marty about 6 months but, it's doable.
I have a couple questions: 1) Are you visiting in a state facility or within the FBOP? 2) Who is Marty and what is the fee for having work done to reinstate visitation privileges?

I am in the middle of a battle over False Positives on the FBOP stupid ION Scanners. I am going through the long appeal process, but so far have had no success. I am on to Central Offices at this point and legal action will have to be next.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:10 PM
Sun Dried Georgia Peach
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,979 Times in 1,421 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt'swife8 View Post
I have a couple questions: 1) Are you visiting in a state facility or within the FBOP? 2) Who is Marty and what is the fee for having work done to reinstate visitation privileges?

I am in the middle of a battle over False Positives on the FBOP stupid ION Scanners. I am going through the long appeal process, but so far have had no success. I am on to Central Offices at this point and legal action will have to be next.
I am speaking of State of Florida issues but, it should be the same process on any level.

Marty is a 32 year lifer I know and he's a law clerk. There should be no 'fee'.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - J Krishnamurti

'Why' must almost always override 'how'. - Anjewel

DEDICATED TO THE ONES WITH NO VOICE
Old 08-17-2017, 05:23 PM

We talked about this. NOTHING is worth losing our visits together. We can both be completely frustrated, but not crossing that line. It is disrespectful of each other and every one else in the visiting park. Being able to hold hands, hug and kiss at the start and the end, and being able to talk face to face is PRECIOUS time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MorganG25 For This Useful Post:
MPsQueen (10-03-2018), Raf's Girl (03-23-2018), Sarianna (03-07-2018), xolady (03-07-2018)
Old 03-23-2018, 06:41 PM
Coopers disciple

I would never risk losing visits, no matter how tempting. Not worth it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kirin For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (10-03-2018)
Old 10-03-2018, 07:08 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 10,964 Times in 4,565 Posts

I would never risk visits I travel too far and appreciate the time with him so much.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
The Following User Says Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (10-03-2018)