Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > AROUND THE WORLD > Canadian Prison & Criminal Justice Topics > Canada Parole, Probation & Legal Information
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2017, 08:23 PM

Exclamation I'm On Parole, And worried about Halfway House, HELP PLEASE

So my conditions say that i cant hang out with anyone who is ACTIVE in crime or to be active in the drug trade, So i have a friend who visited me at the half way house, They took a picture of his ID and now im paranoid that i will get revoked, HE doesnt sell drugs and from what i know he doesnt do anything illegal, Do the half way houses send copys of the I'Ds to the Feds? Or Am i OK? im stressing out and dont want to get revoked overs omething so stupid, please help, much love thanks !!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2017, 08:24 PM

Hes not on bail parole or probation,
Old 05-25-2017, 05:52 PM
OnparoleinTO

I don't think you have anything to worry about, especially if he came to the halfway house. I don't know why they photo'd his ID - but that could be their standard practice. Even if they thought he was problematic, they'd tell you first, not just revoke you. Unless you do something fairly serious (e.g. commit a crime) I think it's very unlikely you'd be revoked rather than just warned. But it is important to be aware of your conditions and to try to observe them. If in doubt, consult your counselor at the halfway house.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:56 PM

thanks g