Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OREGON > Oregon General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oregon General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Oregon that do not fit into any other Oregon sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2006, 04:20 PM

thanks 2lovebirds (I actually have lovebirds LOL)

We (the kids and I) actually just left Oregon. I really didn't want to, even though the move was good. Got us out and away from the people that helped put my husband where he is. Bad part is we're too far for visits. Hoping we might be able to save up and fly back in to see him for a few days in a while.