Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Correctional Training Facility, Soledad (CTF) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Correctional Training Facility, Soledad (CTF) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Correctional Training Facility located in Soledad, California.

Old 12-26-2018, 07:50 PM

Hello, I’m picking my son up in a few days from CTF. Does anyone have info on pick up procedures or a number I can call? My understanding is I check in around 8:00 am, show my drivers license and car registration then wait in visitor parking for them to bring him out in a van, if anyone has additional info it will be greatly appreciated. I heard they start releasing at 9 am. Merry Christmas and happy new year!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ellin For This Useful Post:
His_Queen13 (01-19-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2019, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellin View Post
Hello, Iím picking my son up in a few days from CTF. Does anyone have info on pick up procedures or a number I can call? My understanding is I check in around 8:00 am, show my drivers license and car registration then wait in visitor parking for them to bring him out in a van, if anyone has additional info it will be greatly appreciated. I heard they start releasing at 9 am. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Not sure if you picked him up yet. Yes thatís all right, except they donít usually release until like 12. You still have to be there at 8. Oh, DO NOT get out of the car. You have to stay in the car until you leave the facility parking lot once they bring them out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to His_Queen13 For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (01-19-2019), sidewalker (01-19-2019)