Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Illinois Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Illinois Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc

Old 05-28-2017, 10:36 PM

Question Where to stay while visiting LO at Stateville C.C

Hi everyone

I plan on visiting a LO at Stateville Correctional Center next year but have no idea where to stay. Any suggestions?

I live in England. It will be my first trip to the States. I don't want to stay too far from the prison but at the same time I want to stay somewhere safe that isn't too expensive.

I'm a female travelling alone so find the whole thing quite daunting.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2017, 07:03 PM

there is the Fairfield inn, best western, quality inn, super8. iam also going there next year alone!!! im stressing about it already!