Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 06-20-2018, 06:22 AM
ToFaswife ToFaswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: NC USA
Posts: 97
Thanks: 195
Thanked 35 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaLea View Post
Yep. Definitely went through it! Heíll be playing you both.
Maybe sheíll be foolish enough to buy his bs but hopefully you wonít. Then sheíll be the one stuck with a man that she knows will cheat on her again and again because sheís enabled it.
Knowing your man cheated on you (or was cheating on his girlfriend with you) will only ever go one way. It sure wonít be the way that makes him loyal and faithful though. Heíll just walk all over you and youíll never be able to trust him anyway.
Very good advice thanks however itís easier said then done to do what yíall said I canít block his calls and if he calls Iím going to answer I have fallen deeply in love with him Iím completely in love with him and every time I say Iím going to leave him alone I just got sucked right in especially when i talk to him he seems to know just what to say to get me in smh this is not healthy for me I know Iím waiting anxiously for a letter from him now I run to the mailbox everyday
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #27  
Old 06-20-2018, 07:13 AM
ToFaswife ToFaswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: NC USA
Posts: 97
Thanks: 195
Thanked 35 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby42 View Post
Alll i can say is i had along convo yestrday and just ending it on my parttt , im gna block callls 2dayy fuck that puto lol
Youíre super strong and I applaud you if you do that I could never bring myself to block his calls and Iím still paying for the local number I pay for every month so he can call me cheap smh Iím always going to do it even if he continues to curse me out everyday Iím weak for this man unfortunately
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-20-2018, 07:21 AM
LeaLea LeaLea is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: England
Posts: 232
Thanks: 121
Thanked 225 Times in 130 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToFaswife View Post
Very good advice thanks however itís easier said then done to do what yíall said I canít block his calls and if he calls Iím going to answer I have fallen deeply in love with him Iím completely in love with him and every time I say Iím going to leave him alone I just got sucked right in especially when i talk to him he seems to know just what to say to get me in smh this is not healthy for me I know Iím waiting anxiously for a letter from him now I run to the mailbox everyday
I completely understand. Iíve been through it too. Every time I answered his calls, heíd reel me back in and Iíd feel like I needed him. I even told him that he made me weak. Which he knows full well. However the longer I went without speaking to him the more I realised that I COULD live without him. Then weíd speak on the phone at Iíd be right back to stage one. Think about it - how much difference does him not being around actually make to your day to day life? Does he help you pay the bills? No. He adds to them if anything. Does he help you with your child? No. Does he clean your home? No.
You spend every minute hoping heíll call or that youíll get a letter and then he just adds emotional/mental/financial strain and makes you feel like shite when he does make contact! Then he just has to tell you how much he loves you and how youíre his etc and youíre putty in his hands again. Trust me- Iíve been there!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeaLea For This Useful Post:
gbaby42 (06-20-2018), ToFaswife (06-20-2018)
  #29  
Old 06-20-2018, 07:32 AM
gbaby42 gbaby42 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2018
Location: us ca
Posts: 11
Thanks: 21
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToFaswife View Post
Youíre super strong and I applaud you if you do that I could never bring myself to block his calls and Iím still paying for the local number I pay for every month so he can call me cheap smh Iím always going to do it even if he continues to curse me out everyday Iím weak for this man unfortunately
Me 2 but i finally came 2 realize our relationship is not gnna change even all the times hes been out its drama , not saying its only him at fault sometimes its me but hes in there and the way he treats me especially since were away from eachother im so over it,
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gbaby42 For This Useful Post:
ToFaswife (06-20-2018)
  #30  
Old 06-20-2018, 08:18 AM
ToFaswife ToFaswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: NC USA
Posts: 97
Thanks: 195
Thanked 35 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaLea View Post
I completely understand. Iíve been through it too. Every time I answered his calls, heíd reel me back in and Iíd feel like I needed him. I even told him that he made me weak. Which he knows full well. However the longer I went without speaking to him the more I realised that I COULD live without him. Then weíd speak on the phone at Iíd be right back to stage one. Think about it - how much difference does him not being around actually make to your day to day life? Does he help you pay the bills? No. He adds to them if anything. Does he help you with your child? No. Does he clean your home? No.
You spend every minute hoping heíll call or that youíll get a letter and then he just adds emotional/mental/financial strain and makes you feel like shite when he does make contact! Then he just has to tell you how much he loves you and how youíre his etc and youíre putty in his hands again. Trust me- Iíve been there!
Exactly thatís how it is with me...and youíre right about everything you said he doesnít help me with any of those things and I know heíll
Be lost without me and all the help I give him he just makes me feel all the time m the one thatís going to be losing if heís not in my life and thatís how I feel sometimes this last letter he told me heís going to block me from coming to visit him I live in Nc and heís in Florida and Iím supposed to make my very first visit
To see him on my birthday next month and he told me in the letter he was going to block my visit and block my letters from the prison and all kinds of other stuff if I didnít do what he wanted me to do cause I refused to do something he wanted me to do he also said he would marry that other girl while heís there and send me pics of them hugging and kissing at visit that made me feel like shite and the first thing I was ready to do w hat he wanted and send a letter apologizing to him...I havenít did any of these things yet but Iím worried I wonít hear from him again especially now when I feel like Iím dying inside because his prison has been on lockdown for 3 weeks and I havenít spoken to him...I hate not talking to him and I hate making him mad smh I donít know what I need to do I really feel like I canít live without him
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 06-20-2018, 08:21 AM
ToFaswife ToFaswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: NC USA
Posts: 97
Thanks: 195
Thanked 35 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby42 View Post
Me 2 but i finally came 2 realize our relationship is not gnna change even all the times hes been out its drama , not saying its only him at fault sometimes its me but hes in there and the way he treats me especially since were away from eachother im so over it,
See my situation is different from you and his I didnít even know him while he was out so Iíve never touched him or spoke to him face to face only thru letters and over the phone we met while he was locked up and I totally fell for him over the phone
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-20-2018, 09:11 AM
gbaby42 gbaby42 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2018
Location: us ca
Posts: 11
Thanks: 21
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Then if i were you i would cut that guy off and put my attention somewhere else , 2 be honest he could just be using you just because hes telling you hed send pics of him with another girl wtf!!!he seems like he knows he has u wrapped his finger, but ya it is different because i was with him 7yrs i would telll my ex offf its been 3days since ive been ignoring him the last convo really did it for me dont let them walk over u especially when u have the advantage, and know your worth remember ur the one with the freedom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToFaswife View Post
See my situation is different from you and his I didnít even know him while he was out so Iíve never touched him or spoke to him face to face only thru letters and over the phone we met while he was locked up and I totally fell for him over the phone
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gbaby42 For This Useful Post:
ToFaswife (06-20-2018)
  #33  
Old 06-20-2018, 09:15 AM
LeaLea LeaLea is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: England
Posts: 232
Thanks: 121
Thanked 225 Times in 130 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToFaswife View Post
Youíre super strong and I applaud you if you do that I could never bring myself to block his calls and Iím still paying for the local number I pay for every month so he can call me cheap smh Iím always going to do it even if he continues to curse me out everyday Iím weak for this man unfortunately
You know what!? Even after everything Iíve just told you - Iíll still always be here if he really needs me. I have my local number still (although I have a pp in Ohio anyway) and if he calls, Iíll still talk to him as a friend. Iíll never block him. Itís taken time to get to this point and the truth is I will always have love for him. Some people might think Iím crazy but at the end of the day, I never wanted to not be with him. He just made it impossible for me to stay. Not that Iím sure he cares...who knows!?
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeaLea For This Useful Post:
gbaby42 (06-20-2018), maytayah (06-20-2018), ToFaswife (06-20-2018)
  #34  
Old 06-20-2018, 09:17 AM
gbaby42 gbaby42 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2018
Location: us ca
Posts: 11
Thanks: 21
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Just be careful , sorry ur going through this
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaLea View Post
You know what!? Even after everything Iíve just told you - Iíll still always be here if he really needs me. I have my local number still (although I have a pp in Ohio anyway) and if he calls, Iíll still talk to him as a friend. Iíll never block him. Itís taken time to get to this point and the truth is I will always have love for him. Some people might think Iím crazy but at the end of the day, I never wanted to not be with him. He just made it impossible for me to stay. Not that Iím sure he cares...who knows!?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gbaby42 For This Useful Post:
LeaLea (06-20-2018)
  #35  
Old 06-20-2018, 09:23 AM
LeaLea LeaLea is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: England
Posts: 232
Thanks: 121
Thanked 225 Times in 130 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToFaswife View Post
Exactly thatís how it is with me...and youíre right about everything you said he doesnít help me with any of those things and I know heíll
Be lost without me and all the help I give him he just makes me feel all the time m the one thatís going to be losing if heís not in my life and thatís how I feel sometimes this last letter he told me heís going to block me from coming to visit him I live in Nc and heís in Florida and Iím supposed to make my very first visit
To see him on my birthday next month and he told me in the letter he was going to block my visit and block my letters from the prison and all kinds of other stuff if I didnít do what he wanted me to do cause I refused to do something he wanted me to do he also said he would marry that other girl while heís there and send me pics of them hugging and kissing at visit that made me feel like shite and the first thing I was ready to do w hat he wanted and send a letter apologizing to him...I havenít did any of these things yet but Iím worried I wonít hear from him again especially now when I feel like Iím dying inside because his prison has been on lockdown for 3 weeks and I havenít spoken to him...I hate not talking to him and I hate making him mad smh I donít know what I need to do I really feel like I canít live without him
See, thatís just cruel. I can say that my ex was never like that. Iíd have been gone a lot sooner if he had been. For all his faults, heís always extremely respectful in the way he talks to me. It was just that actions spoke louder than words.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LeaLea For This Useful Post:
ToFaswife (06-20-2018)
  #36  
Old 06-20-2018, 09:27 AM
LeaLea LeaLea is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: England
Posts: 232
Thanks: 121
Thanked 225 Times in 130 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby42 View Post
Just be careful , sorry ur going through this
Thank you! Itís taken months to come to terms with everything but I have moved on from him now. My energy is elsewhere
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LeaLea For This Useful Post:
ToFaswife (06-20-2018)
  #37  
Old 06-20-2018, 09:43 AM
ToFaswife ToFaswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: NC USA
Posts: 97
Thanks: 195
Thanked 35 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby42 View Post
Then if i were you i would cut that guy off and put my attention somewhere else , 2 be honest he could just be using you just because hes telling you hed send pics of him with another girl wtf!!!he seems like he knows he has u wrapped his finger, but ya it is different because i was with him 7yrs i would telll my ex offf its been 3days since ive been ignoring him the last convo really did it for me dont let them walk over u especially when u have the advantage, and know your worth remember ur the one with the freedom
Thanks and yeah everybody keep saying all heís doing is using me but he needs me I donít need him I have to keep telling myself that and Iíve already decided Iím not writing him again until he comes off lockdown and he calls me and I see how the convo goes if it doesnít go the way itís supposed to and he still
Talking the same bull and not appreciating me I think Iím just going to
Cut it off cold turkey itís the best thing for me and everybody keeps telling me this and honestly this lockdown has showed me my life will continue to go on even if I donít talk to him and heís the one that will suffer in the end because he will be losing me and possibly the other girl as well because fortunately me and her live in the same state and city and have plans to meet up and compare notes sometime really soon.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-20-2018, 09:47 AM
ToFaswife ToFaswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: NC USA
Posts: 97
Thanks: 195
Thanked 35 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaLea View Post
See, thatís just cruel. I can say that my ex was never like that. Iíd have been gone a lot sooner if he had been. For all his faults, heís always extremely respectful in the way he talks to me. It was just that actions spoke louder than words.
Yeah but we much as heís cruel as soon as he knows Iím angry heíll apologize and turn on the charm he knows I have grown to love in this year weíve been together I think heís a really sweet guy deep
Down but heís just been in prison so long and like he said itís turned his heart really cold and hard because some
Many people have hurt him thatís why I donít want to be one of those people that turns my back on him smh I would feel terrible and worry about him all the time if I did that
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-20-2018, 09:50 AM
ToFaswife ToFaswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: NC USA
Posts: 97
Thanks: 195
Thanked 35 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaLea View Post
You know what!? Even after everything Iíve just told you - Iíll still always be here if he really needs me. I have my local number still (although I have a pp in Ohio anyway) and if he calls, Iíll still talk to him as a friend. Iíll never block him. Itís taken time to get to this point and the truth is I will always have love for him. Some people might think Iím crazy but at the end of the day, I never wanted to not be with him. He just made it impossible for me to stay. Not that Iím sure he cares...who knows!?
Well thatís big of you and very nice I donít think I would be able to be his friend right now because of the very strong feelings I have for him I would have to go completely cold turkey and never speak to him again and then I would feel like a horrible person for doing him like everybody else in his life has done him...he doesnít even have a mother his mom died when he was very young and he never knew his dad so heís been thru a lot and I donít want to ever be one of those people that he can say turned their back on him when he really
Needed them
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-20-2018, 10:35 AM
Sunnielg's Avatar
Sunnielg Sunnielg is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Gulf County, FL
Posts: 155
Thanks: 296
Thanked 122 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToFaswife View Post
Well thatís big of you and very nice I donít think I would be able to be his friend right now because of the very strong feelings I have for him I would have to go completely cold turkey and never speak to him again and then I would feel like a horrible person for doing him like everybody else in his life has done him...he doesnít even have a mother his mom died when he was very young and he never knew his dad so heís been thru a lot and I donít want to ever be one of those people that he can say turned their back on him when he really
Needed them
Ok...now, I have to chime in. You would not be teh bad person for walking away, because HE IS THE BAD PERSON for treating you like he is. Just because he is in prison is NO excuse for this behavior. My husband is locked up. Why? Because of HIS actions, NOT mine. He has pulled some of the "if you love me you will..." crap. Where did it get him...NO WHERE!

Now, I get where you are going with his past. My husband was NOT wanted by his mother or father. Constantly being passed back and forth. He became an addict trying to deal with the abuse he suffered from those two and other family memebers. He had a bad first marriage (not just his word, but his step daughters also) and when ANYTHING would go wrong, he was made to leave. This was his whole life. Now, he has me and our children (mine from a previous marriage; he has no biologicals) and even though he screwed up again, we are standing by him. But, we do not tolerate the mental crap....nope, not here.

You should really think about using your time to get back in touch with yourself and your life. Its not all about him. I would also meet with this other lady and just see what she has to say. Keep your options open ladybug!
__________________


Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunnielg For This Useful Post:
MizzyMuffling (06-20-2018), nimuay (06-20-2018), ToFaswife (06-20-2018)
  #41  
Old 06-20-2018, 11:22 AM
MizzyMuffling's Avatar
MizzyMuffling MizzyMuffling is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: NC & Germany
Posts: 3,128
Thanks: 2,899
Thanked 3,296 Times in 1,444 Posts
Default

But we are all adults now and we should stop blaming Mom and Dad and all other non existent relationships in our past and lives.
Growing up for me was not all sunshine and hookers we all have our baggage but at one point in your life youíve got to take responsibility for YOUR actions.

I firmly believe a healthy relationship is a positive addition to your already good and happy life. I also believe that you cannot be happy within a relationship if you are not happy within yourself. You will always use your relationship as a crutch and if as in your examples it does not go well itís major drama. Naturally and literally.

You can be happy without a man/partner in your life. Stop being therapists, substitute Moms or Dads or siblings, be a partner on eye level and donít let your inmates shame you into doing/paying stuff.
Save your energy and time and stop playing games. If my man would talk and/or act towards me even in the slightest way your guys act I wouldíve said goodbye a looooooong time ago and never looked back.
Itís about selfĖrespect and selfĖworth.

In the end though it always takes two to tango. One who does it and one who allows it. Stop allowing that they treat you that way and have some selfĖrespect.
__________________
Follow your heart but take your brain with you...
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MizzyMuffling For This Useful Post:
Fridyrr.Likn (06-20-2018), mazee56 (06-20-2018), Sarianna (06-20-2018), Sunnielg (06-20-2018), ToFaswife (06-20-2018), WeepingWillow (06-20-2018)
  #42  
Old 06-20-2018, 12:14 PM
nimuay's Avatar
nimuay nimuay is offline
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: new york
Posts: 24,300
Thanks: 6,690
Thanked 29,738 Times in 10,748 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToFaswife View Post
Yeah but we much as heís cruel as soon as he knows Iím angry heíll apologize and turn on the charm he knows I have grown to love in this year weíve been together I think heís a really sweet guy deep
Down but heís just been in prison so long and like he said itís turned his heart really cold and hard because some
Many people have hurt him thatís why I donít want to be one of those people that turns my back on him smh I would feel terrible and worry about him all the time if I did that
You need to read up on the behavior of narcissistic people. He's one. There's a honeymoon, all sweetness and cuddly. Then the little criticisms and accusations sneak in. Then it's ALL nastiness, until just half an inch before you say I can't take it any more, and then it's the sweetness again. The cycle goes around and around, but never really getting better, though it can often get worse.

And then the thought you hold on to is that "I've already suffered a lot in this relationship, so I need to double down on my investment. I want a happy payoff!" What you don't know is that such a thing will not happen. You are eternally drawn forward by the carrot, but you never get it.
__________________
You'll know you've created God in your own image when He hates all the people you do.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nimuay For This Useful Post:
Fridyrr.Likn (06-20-2018), maytayah (06-24-2018), Sarianna (06-20-2018), ToFaswife (06-20-2018)
  #43  
Old 06-20-2018, 12:28 PM
ToFaswife ToFaswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: NC USA
Posts: 97
Thanks: 195
Thanked 35 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnielg View Post
Ok...now, I have to chime in. You would not be teh bad person for walking away, because HE IS THE BAD PERSON for treating you like he is. Just because he is in prison is NO excuse for this behavior. My husband is locked up. Why? Because of HIS actions, NOT mine. He has pulled some of the "if you love me you will..." crap. Where did it get him...NO WHERE!

Now, I get where you are going with his past. My husband was NOT wanted by his mother or father. Constantly being passed back and forth. He became an addict trying to deal with the abuse he suffered from those two and other family memebers. He had a bad first marriage (not just his word, but his step daughters also) and when ANYTHING would go wrong, he was made to leave. This was his whole life. Now, he has me and our children (mine from a previous marriage; he has no biologicals) and even though he screwed up again, we are standing by him. But, we do not tolerate the mental crap....nope, not here.

You should really think about using your time to get back in touch with yourself and your life. Its not all about him. I would also meet with this other lady and just see what she has to say. Keep your options open ladybug!
Thank you so much I needed to hear all of that honestly and youíre absolutely right weíve all been thru things and still going thru things but thatís no excuse for mistreating someone you say you love and thatís trying to do everything to help you and yes Iím going to meet with her ASAP she asked me to bring my letters and sheís bringing hers just so we can compare notes and then Iíll decide what to do from there itís easy now because Iím
Not actually hearing his voice as long as I donít hear his voice right now Iím good but thanks everyone
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ToFaswife For This Useful Post:
Sunnielg (06-20-2018)
  #44  
Old 06-20-2018, 12:31 PM
ToFaswife ToFaswife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: NC USA
Posts: 97
Thanks: 195
Thanked 35 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimuay View Post
You need to read up on the behavior of narcissistic people. He's one. There's a honeymoon, all sweetness and cuddly. Then the little criticisms and accusations sneak in. Then it's ALL nastiness, until just half an inch before you say I can't take it any more, and then it's the sweetness again. The cycle goes around and around, but never really getting better, though it can often get worse.

And then the thought you hold on to is that "I've already suffered a lot in this relationship, so I need to double down on my investment. I want a happy payoff!" What you don't know is that such a thing will not happen. You are eternally drawn forward by the carrot, but you never get it.
Wow I couldnít have said it better myself that was said so well thanks so much for that Iím about to look up what you said right now
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-20-2018, 01:43 PM
onedayatatime13 onedayatatime13 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 1,711
Thanks: 331
Thanked 2,143 Times in 1,004 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToFaswife View Post
Wow I couldnít have said it better myself that was said so well thanks so much for that Iím about to look up what you said right now
Besides chaos, what are you getting out of the relationship? If sweet words for a limited time to keep you fulfilled, then so be it. If not, you'll get tired of it.

Don't make excuses for bad behavior though. People who want to change own their issues. Own their crap and work to make it better.
__________________


Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onedayatatime13 For This Useful Post:
Fridyrr.Likn (06-20-2018), maytayah (06-24-2018), MizzyMuffling (06-20-2018), Sarianna (06-22-2018), ToFaswife (06-20-2018), WeepingWillow (06-20-2018)
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wife has boyfriend and I told on her. thelma1951 Parents with Children in Prison 8 05-23-2017 11:25 AM
Visiting boyfriend in four mile,a little nervous! amber77 Colorado Prison & Jail Ė Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail 4 09-27-2012 10:10 PM
Does your man go that extra mile to please you? DeadDoll Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison 43 02-26-2009 07:51 PM
they went the extra mile CONWIFE It's Not All Bad Behind the Walls 3 06-14-2006 02:35 AM
I told my son the truth and now, he does like my boyfriend his forever Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison 2 02-15-2006 05:58 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:47 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics