Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Federal Prisons in Beaumont, Texas. Including FPC Beaumont, FCI Beaumont - Low, FCI Beaumont - Medium, and USP Beaumont.

Old 03-01-2015, 08:14 PM

Default Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex - Need Information for Thesis

Hi! My name is sofía and i'm studying the american prison system for a thesis, i'm interested to know more about the experience of inmates on the beaumont center, any kind of information is usfull
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2015, 08:20 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 26,564 Times in 12,449 Posts

Media Policy Representation of PTO
We are proud of our community and welcome members of the Media or Researchers to enter into dialogue with us about our aims, objectives and site structure.
As this is a prisoner-oriented site, any media stories evolving from PTO communication should be that of a positive nature towards the families of those incarcerated.
PTO is not a dating site nor is it in any way a campaigning or political community. We are not affiliated to any religious organisation and operate an open door, equal-opportunity environment.
Any representation that suggests otherwise is not acceptable and we ask that you do not use our name in any such article or presentation.

Disclaimer for Members (Media Representatives)
PTO does not endorse any media outlet, journalist, member of the media or media story/report, or any researchers or involved research institution.
PTO does not screen or authenticate any person(s) claiming to be from the media or from a research institution, nor does PTO authenticate their motivations for obtaining the information.
Members contact media representatives at their own risk and under their own cognisance.

Media/Journalist/Researchers – Requirements for PTO Membership/Acceptable Conduct
PTO welcomes journalists and/or members of the media to learn and educate themselves about prisons, prisoners, and their loved ones, as well as students and researchers doing research on these subjects.
We do, occasionally, allow media/researchers to request information and personal stories from our members.
Any information obtained from this site must be credited to Prisontalk.com and its members.
Members of the media must obtain permission from PTO Administration before posting requests for information and/or contact details.
Media/Researchers who send unsolicited messages or post requests for information without express permission may be removed from this community.
Old 03-01-2015, 09:20 PM

so, what do i have to do then? i'm new on this
Old 03-02-2015, 08:15 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 15,600 Times in 9,481 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk and to the federal forums. I hope you receive replies from members who are familiar with the Beaumont prisons. Best of luck with your thesis.
Old 03-20-2015, 04:53 PM

Default Maybe I can Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSusana_LC View Post
Hi! My name is sofía and i'm studying the american prison system for a thesis, i'm interested to know more about the experience of inmates on the beaumont center, any kind of information is usfull

Hi send me a private and let me know what kind of information you are looking for I have my love one in Federal Prison in Beaumont Texas
The Following User Says Thank You to marrybelle For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (03-21-2015)