Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered People in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered People in Prison For anyone that has a same sex partner, family member, friend or Pen Pal in prison that is Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, or Transgendered.

Old 03-05-2012, 09:17 PM
blueeyedguy76

Default FIRST VISIT LEFT ME FEELING LIKE i WAS BACK AT DAY ONE AFTER LEAVING!

omg....just saw my hubby on Sat for my first visit after two months of not seeing each other. We spent every day together before he was sentenced for two years we've been together. It was the hardest thing ever to leave him there and now that Im back home, its like the day he went away all over again and having to pick myself back up.....but I look at it like this....its the first visit and Im only going once a month so that time will go faster for the both of us and we will be one week, one month closer to being back together....does anyone else feel like this after the first visit??
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Texas Moderator
Donation Award 

I'm sorry that you are going through all this.I know myself it is hard to leave my partner after every visit.I always want to take him with me.It is sad but i start thinking about our future.And it seems to get a little better.Mine has been in over nine years now.Yall are blessed to have a short sentence.But weather short or a long sentence your PTO family understands.Good luck to the both of you in your future.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyedguy76 View Post
omg....just saw my hubby on Sat for my first visit after two months of not seeing each other. We spent every day together before he was sentenced for two years we've been together. It was the hardest thing ever to leave him there and now that Im back home, its like the day he went away all over again and having to pick myself back up.....but I look at it like this....its the first visit and Im only going once a month so that time will go faster for the both of us and we will be one week, one month closer to being back together....does anyone else feel like this after the first visit??
OMG! Do I ever! Went through the exact same thing. Almost felt worse knowing that it was the first time in about 5 months since we last saw each other. Big depression for two weeks when I got back because I know I can't visit as often if at all due to $$.

The upside, is once the low period passed, they're was always something to look forward to, and it's one day closer to seeing them again.

Old 03-08-2012, 04:28 PM
blueeyedguy76

Thanks for your replies......its been hard to recoop....still have till Jan 2013 but we count down backwards so we consider it 10 months and some change now to make it sound faster.....it does help that he calls me everyday so that helps....but I am greedy and want him here beside me........oh well.....all in due time! Good luck with your countdowns!!! 4 months....I know you are excited! I will be saying that in October.....I hope this summer flies by though!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to blueeyedguy76 For This Useful Post:
januaryflower (03-09-2012)
Old 03-11-2012, 07:14 AM

Boy do I know that feeling and I've been doing this for 2-1/2 years now. Last week's visit just totally sucked. This week was much better but still kind of difficult. I know it's even more difficult for him because I get to leave that place and go get a hamburger and he just goes back and sits in a cell. Some visits are better than others. The thing that gets me through is knowing that our relationship is still intact and we love each other and we will survive.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:34 AM

I can relate too! After our visit, I'm so sad for several days. Leaving is the facility is the hardest, I agree. The comforting part is that there is an end date whether it's 2 months or 10 years, it will come to an end and our loved ones will be home soon. Have faith, stay strong and love your inmate!