Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Federal Prisons in Beaumont, Texas. Including FPC Beaumont, FCI Beaumont - Low, FCI Beaumont - Medium, and USP Beaumont.

Old 03-05-2017, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynriesZoo View Post
Deuces are the alarms that the guards throw, and the have to lay down on the ground or get shot with the rubber bullets.
Oh wow thanks for explaining !
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2017, 05:27 PM

You were there on the 4th, how was it? I'm going next weekend
Old 03-05-2017, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkins View Post
You were there on the 4th, how was it? I'm going next weekend
We had a great visit. 😁 Time goes by so fast. The only thing that sucked was that both vending machines with the food that can be microwaved were out of order. Also I'd suggest you bring a combination of dollar bills and quarters because IF the vending machines are working you never know which one they accept. One day I went and they were only accepting quarters the next weekend I went the machines would only work with bills. But other than that I hope you enjoy your visit!
Old 03-05-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewertk View Post
We had a great visit. 😁 Time goes by so fast. The only thing that sucked was that both vending machines with the food that can be microwaved were out of order. Also I'd suggest you bring a combination of dollar bills and quarters because IF the vending machines are working you never know which one they accept. One day I went and they were only accepting quarters the next weekend I went the machines would only work with bills. But other than that I hope you enjoy your visit!
Thank you for the information... I think now visits are by unit... then every 2 weeks.so I'll see him soon! Again thanks
Old 03-05-2017, 07:54 PM

Quote:
I wished mine was only a 4hr drive! Mine is a 10 1/2 but is so worth it my LO was able to email me last night, said he didn't know what was popping off but the yard was crazy and they were throwing deuces. So I kind of had a heads up, the BOP has on their website that visitation is canceled until further notice, so it was bad.
I wish I could drive..I would be there twice a month but unfortunately I can only go every other month. 😕
Old 03-08-2017, 09:16 AM

Has anyone received any snail mail from their loved one or heard anything about when this LD will be over at USP Beaumont ??
Old 03-08-2017, 10:10 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Has anyone received any snail mail from their loved one or heard anything about when this LD will be over at USP Beaumont ??
Was just going to ask the same thing. No mail, no email, no phone calls since Saturday night
The Following User Says Thank You to Dee.Tamez For This Useful Post:
jewertk (03-08-2017)
Old 03-08-2017, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee.Tamez View Post
Was just going to ask the same thing. No mail, no email, no phone calls since Saturday night
Ugh this sucks. 😢 My mail hasn't ran today though so I'm hoping I get a letter. I'll let you know if I hear anything...
Old 03-08-2017, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Ugh this sucks. 😢 My mail hasn't ran today though so I'm hoping I get a letter. I'll let you know if I hear anything...
Can they recieve our letters?
Old 03-08-2017, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadiahbenbarka View Post
Can they recieve our letters?
Yeah I called up there and was told that they can receive letters but not pictures or cards just letters only.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Yeah I called up there and was told that they can receive letters but not pictures or cards just letters only.
Ahh this is crazy did they tell you why there on lockdown and for how long
Old 03-08-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
What?' My fiancé was at the USP for 3 years and on lockdown all the time. He always got my cards and pictures.
They are tripping over there now
Old 03-08-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadiahbenbarka View Post
Ahh this is crazy did they tell you why there on lockdown and for how long
Hell no they didn't I asked but they wouldnt tell me why or for how long. : and yeah this bull shit is crazy
Old 03-08-2017, 01:42 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigersgurl View Post
What?' My fiancé was at the USP for 3 years and on lockdown all the time. He always got my cards and pictures.
They are tripping over there now
Yeah they are definitely trippin! I asked why they can't get cards or pics and was told I need to speak to the mail room. I was supposedly transferred over to the mail room but someone answered and then hung up on me. They on some BS up there
Old 03-08-2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Yeah they are definitely trippin! I asked why they can't get cards or pics and was told I need to speak to the mail room. I was supposedly transferred over to the mail room but someone answered and then hung up on me. They on some BS up there
What's going on now?
Old 03-08-2017, 05:04 PM

Quote:
What's going on now?
I just called again. Still locked down and don't know when they are letting up. I asked about visitation this weekend and he said as of now there will be none ��
Old 03-08-2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
I just called again. Still locked down and don't know when they are letting up. I asked about visitation this weekend and he said as of now there will be none ��
Is this the medium or what? When and what happened?
Old 03-08-2017, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Is this the medium or what? When and what happened?
They are talking bout the USP
Old 03-09-2017, 10:10 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Wow. They actually transferred you to the mailroom? Anytime I call up there to see why hubby hasn't gotten the certified mail I send, they refuse to let me talk to the mailroom & tell me he has to handle it from inside....
Old 03-09-2017, 01:08 PM

Has anyone gotten a letter from USP yet? Or heard anything at all? I was hoping to get letter today, but no joy maybe tomorrow. Usually I'll get a letter 3 or 4 days after the start of a lockdown, or if he goes to the SHU. They still have the notice on the website about visitation, so I know wasn't just him getting in trouble
Old 03-09-2017, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Has anyone gotten a letter from USP yet? Or heard anything at all? I was hoping to get letter today, but no joy maybe tomorrow. Usually I'll get a letter 3 or 4 days after the start of a lockdown, or if he goes to the SHU. They still have the notice on the website about visitation, so I know wasn't just him getting in trouble
I won't know if anything came in the mail until I get off work and go home at check at 5pm. But I will let you know. My man has only been there for a month though this is the first time he's been on lockdown there for more than a day. How long has your guy been there. Is it common for them to lock them down for long periods of time like this???
Old 03-09-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
I won't know if anything came in the mail until I get off work and go home at check at 5pm. But I will let you know. My man has only been there for a month though this is the first time he's been on lockdown there for more than a day. How long has your guy been there. Is it common for them to lock them down for long periods of time like this???
He's been there almost 2 years. And it ready kind of depends on what happened as to how long they get locked down. They where locked down in January for almost two weeks, when they where fixing the water and things got really tense. But back in October there was a big fight and they locked down the prison for only for a couple of days. So it really is up to them how long they feel like keeping them down. He's been to the SHU 3 times in the 2 years, that always sucks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CynriesZoo For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (03-09-2017), jewertk (03-09-2017)
Old 03-09-2017, 04:09 PM

Quote:
He's been there almost 2 years. And it ready kind of depends on what happened as to how long they get locked down. They where locked down in January for almost two weeks, when they where fixing the water and things got really tense. But back in October there was a big fight and they locked down the prison for only for a couple of days. So it really is up to them how long they feel like keeping them down. He's been to the SHU 3 times in the 2 years, that always sucks.
No mail today
Old 03-09-2017, 04:33 PM
here we go again :(
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,332 Times in 609 Posts

I got a letter yesterday. They are on lockdown because of a fight between races but they are scheduled to come back up Monday 3/13
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to a_coleman For This Useful Post:
CynriesZoo (03-09-2017), Dee.Tamez (03-09-2017), fbopnomore (03-09-2017), jewertk (03-09-2017)
Old 03-09-2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_coleman View Post
I got a letter yesterday. They are on lockdown because of a fight between races but they are scheduled to come back up Monday 3/13
Damn I was hoping is wasn't anything like that he had been telling me things have been tense between the races since this last bus came in, although he didn't tell me why the dynamics had changed.