Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Federal Prisons in Beaumont, Texas. Including FPC Beaumont, FCI Beaumont - Low, FCI Beaumont - Medium, and USP Beaumont.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #826  
Old 03-05-2017, 04:35 PM
jewertk jewertk is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Killeen TX
Posts: 34
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadiahbenbarka View Post
Usp Beaumont is on lockdown right now?? I haven't heard from my husband??
Yes they are on lock down since yesterday afternoon or evening. He can get letters though and he can write you back if he already has stamps
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #827  
Old 03-05-2017, 04:45 PM
mrs_hines822 mrs_hines822 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: PA & USA
Posts: 54
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadiahbenbarka View Post
Why are they on lockdown and can I write him and can he write me? Letters?
It can be for various reasons. You can write and he can write you.
Reply With Quote
  #828  
Old 03-05-2017, 05:13 PM
CynriesZoo CynriesZoo is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25
Thanks: 4
Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewertk View Post
I was there yesterday too. All day. Tried to go back this morning an they said they locked down 😢 Would of been nice to see him again b4 making that 4 hour drive back. But I knew something was up when I didn't hear from my man last night after I left from visiting him. Hope they let them off soon!!
I wished mine was only a 4hr drive! Mine is a 10 1/2 but is so worth it my LO was able to email me last night, said he didn't know what was popping off but the yard was crazy and they were throwing deuces. So I kind of had a heads up, the BOP has on their website that visitation is canceled until further notice, so it was bad.
Reply With Quote
  #829  
Old 03-05-2017, 05:18 PM
jewertk jewertk is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Killeen TX
Posts: 34
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynriesZoo View Post
I wished mine was only a 4hr drive! Mine is a 10 1/2 but is so worth it my LO was able to email me last night, said he didn't know what was popping off but the yard was crazy and they were throwing deuces. So I kind of had a heads up, the BOP has on their website that visitation is canceled until further notice, so it was bad.
Thanks for the info. But LOL what did you mean by throwing up deuces? like gang signs or something ? And dang that's a long drive lady. But it was definitely worth it to me too. I just hate not knowing what's going on. This sucks 😞
Reply With Quote
  #830  
Old 03-05-2017, 05:22 PM
CynriesZoo CynriesZoo is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25
Thanks: 4
Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewertk View Post
Thanks for the info. But LOL what did you mean by throwing up deuces? like gang signs or something ? And dang that's a long drive lady. But it was definitely worth it to me too. I just hate not knowing what's going on. This sucks 😞
Deuces are the alarms that the guards throw, and the have to lay down on the ground or get shot with the rubber bullets.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CynriesZoo For This Useful Post:
jewertk (03-05-2017)
  #831  
Old 03-05-2017, 05:24 PM
jewertk jewertk is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Killeen TX
Posts: 34
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynriesZoo View Post
Deuces are the alarms that the guards throw, and the have to lay down on the ground or get shot with the rubber bullets.
Oh wow thanks for explaining !
Reply With Quote
  #832  
Old 03-05-2017, 05:27 PM
Hawkins's Avatar
Hawkins Hawkins is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Tx
Posts: 28
Thanks: 4
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Default

You were there on the 4th, how was it? I'm going next weekend
Reply With Quote
  #833  
Old 03-05-2017, 05:34 PM
jewertk jewertk is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Killeen TX
Posts: 34
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkins View Post
You were there on the 4th, how was it? I'm going next weekend
We had a great visit. 😁 Time goes by so fast. The only thing that sucked was that both vending machines with the food that can be microwaved were out of order. Also I'd suggest you bring a combination of dollar bills and quarters because IF the vending machines are working you never know which one they accept. One day I went and they were only accepting quarters the next weekend I went the machines would only work with bills. But other than that I hope you enjoy your visit!
Reply With Quote
  #834  
Old 03-05-2017, 07:27 PM
Hawkins's Avatar
Hawkins Hawkins is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Tx
Posts: 28
Thanks: 4
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewertk View Post
We had a great visit. 😁 Time goes by so fast. The only thing that sucked was that both vending machines with the food that can be microwaved were out of order. Also I'd suggest you bring a combination of dollar bills and quarters because IF the vending machines are working you never know which one they accept. One day I went and they were only accepting quarters the next weekend I went the machines would only work with bills. But other than that I hope you enjoy your visit!
Thank you for the information... I think now visits are by unit... then every 2 weeks.so I'll see him soon! Again thanks
Reply With Quote
  #835  
Old 03-05-2017, 07:54 PM
mrs_hines822 mrs_hines822 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: PA & USA
Posts: 54
Thanks: 15
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynriesZoo View Post
I wished mine was only a 4hr drive! Mine is a 10 1/2 but is so worth it my LO was able to email me last night, said he didn't know what was popping off but the yard was crazy and they were throwing deuces. So I kind of had a heads up, the BOP has on their website that visitation is canceled until further notice, so it was bad.
I wish I could drive..I would be there twice a month but unfortunately I can only go every other month. 😕
Reply With Quote
  #836  
Old 03-08-2017, 09:16 AM
jewertk jewertk is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Killeen TX
Posts: 34
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Has anyone received any snail mail from their loved one or heard anything about when this LD will be over at USP Beaumont ??
Reply With Quote
  #837  
Old 03-08-2017, 10:10 AM
Dee.Tamez Dee.Tamez is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Oklahoma USA
Posts: 13
Thanks: 9
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewertk View Post
Has anyone received any snail mail from their loved one or heard anything about when this LD will be over at USP Beaumont ??
Was just going to ask the same thing. No mail, no email, no phone calls since Saturday night
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dee.Tamez For This Useful Post:
jewertk (03-08-2017)
  #838  
Old 03-08-2017, 10:15 AM
jewertk jewertk is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Killeen TX
Posts: 34
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee.Tamez View Post
Was just going to ask the same thing. No mail, no email, no phone calls since Saturday night
Ugh this sucks. 😢 My mail hasn't ran today though so I'm hoping I get a letter. I'll let you know if I hear anything...
Reply With Quote
  #839  
Old 03-08-2017, 11:33 AM
Nadiahbenbarka Nadiahbenbarka is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Houston texas
Posts: 26
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewertk View Post
Ugh this sucks. 😢 My mail hasn't ran today though so I'm hoping I get a letter. I'll let you know if I hear anything...
Can they recieve our letters?
Reply With Quote
  #840  
Old 03-08-2017, 12:52 PM
jewertk jewertk is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Killeen TX
Posts: 34
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadiahbenbarka View Post
Can they recieve our letters?
Yeah I called up there and was told that they can receive letters but not pictures or cards just letters only.
Reply With Quote
  #841  
Old 03-08-2017, 01:21 PM
Nadiahbenbarka Nadiahbenbarka is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Houston texas
Posts: 26
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewertk View Post
Yeah I called up there and was told that they can receive letters but not pictures or cards just letters only.
Ahh this is crazy did they tell you why there on lockdown and for how long
Reply With Quote
  #842  
Old 03-08-2017, 01:33 PM
Tigersgurl Tigersgurl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2015
Location: Oklahoma, U.S.
Posts: 137
Thanks: 69
Thanked 129 Times in 79 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewertk View Post
Yeah I called up there and was told that they can receive letters but not pictures or cards just letters only.
What?' My fiancé was at the USP for 3 years and on lockdown all the time. He always got my cards and pictures.
They are tripping over there now
Reply With Quote
  #843  
Old 03-08-2017, 01:40 PM
jewertk jewertk is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Killeen TX
Posts: 34
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadiahbenbarka View Post
Ahh this is crazy did they tell you why there on lockdown and for how long
Hell no they didn't I asked but they wouldnt tell me why or for how long. : and yeah this bull shit is crazy
Reply With Quote
  #844  
Old 03-08-2017, 01:42 PM
jewertk jewertk is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Killeen TX
Posts: 34
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigersgurl View Post
What?' My fiancé was at the USP for 3 years and on lockdown all the time. He always got my cards and pictures.
They are tripping over there now
Yeah they are definitely trippin! I asked why they can't get cards or pics and was told I need to speak to the mail room. I was supposedly transferred over to the mail room but someone answered and then hung up on me. They on some BS up there
Reply With Quote
  #845  
Old 03-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Hawkins's Avatar
Hawkins Hawkins is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Tx
Posts: 28
Thanks: 4
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewertk View Post
Yeah they are definitely trippin! I asked why they can't get cards or pics and was told I need to speak to the mail room. I was supposedly transferred over to the mail room but someone answered and then hung up on me. They on some BS up there
What's going on now?
Reply With Quote
  #846  
Old 03-08-2017, 05:04 PM
jewertk jewertk is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Killeen TX
Posts: 34
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkins View Post
What's going on now?
I just called again. Still locked down and don't know when they are letting up. I asked about visitation this weekend and he said as of now there will be none ��
Reply With Quote
  #847  
Old 03-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Hawkins's Avatar
Hawkins Hawkins is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Tx
Posts: 28
Thanks: 4
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewertk View Post
I just called again. Still locked down and don't know when they are letting up. I asked about visitation this weekend and he said as of now there will be none ��
Is this the medium or what? When and what happened?
Reply With Quote
  #848  
Old 03-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Tigersgurl Tigersgurl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2015
Location: Oklahoma, U.S.
Posts: 137
Thanks: 69
Thanked 129 Times in 79 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkins View Post
Is this the medium or what? When and what happened?
They are talking bout the USP
Reply With Quote
  #849  
Old 03-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Dee.Tamez Dee.Tamez is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Oklahoma USA
Posts: 13
Thanks: 9
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewertk View Post
Yeah they are definitely trippin! I asked why they can't get cards or pics and was told I need to speak to the mail room. I was supposedly transferred over to the mail room but someone answered and then hung up on me. They on some BS up there
Wow. They actually transferred you to the mailroom? Anytime I call up there to see why hubby hasn't gotten the certified mail I send, they refuse to let me talk to the mailroom & tell me he has to handle it from inside....
Reply With Quote
  #850  
Old 03-09-2017, 01:08 PM
CynriesZoo CynriesZoo is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Kansas
Posts: 25
Thanks: 4
Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Has anyone gotten a letter from USP yet? Or heard anything at all? I was hoping to get letter today, but no joy maybe tomorrow. Usually I'll get a letter 3 or 4 days after the start of a lockdown, or if he goes to the SHU. They still have the notice on the website about visitation, so I know wasn't just him getting in trouble
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex - Need Information for Thesis SSusana_LC Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex 4 03-20-2015 04:53 PM
Is Beaumont TX Federal Prison on Lockdown lindylu22 Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex 5 01-28-2015 12:29 PM
Beaumont Federal Prison Camp on lockdown JPC888 Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex 15 08-26-2014 12:39 PM
Beaumont Federal prison lockdown - 7/06/09 - Texas Prison Renee Texas Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status 3 07-08-2009 09:18 PM
Information on the Federal Prison in Beaumont - Low Security ruby lou Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex 75 01-06-2009 06:17 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:22 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics