Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Federal Prisons in Beaumont, Texas. Including FPC Beaumont, FCI Beaumont - Low, FCI Beaumont - Medium, and USP Beaumont.

Old 12-11-2010, 08:25 AM

Default food packages

will the prison allow food packages if they on lock down? and how do you send them there no info on the prison website.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2010, 08:51 AM
waiting on my love

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanne-arturo View Post
will the prison allow food packages if they on lock down? and how do you send them there no info on the prison website.
No, no food packages allowed. The only thing you can do is send money so your loved one will have it after lockdown. And keep those letters coming.

The Following User Says Thank You to MelissaTx For This Useful Post:
joanne-arturo (12-11-2010)
Old 12-11-2010, 02:15 PM

Default FCI Med. Beaumont

According to the " Lockdown" web site, they are still showing that status. Has anyone else heard how long this is going to be, I am scheduled to visit my son on his birthday, Monday, don't think Ill be going.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:23 AM

has anyone got any more info on the lock down? when they will be out of there cells and will they get to use the phones? its been like a week now. thank you
Old 12-14-2010, 09:27 AM

Default lockdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanne-arturo View Post
has anyone got any more info on the lock down? when they will be out of there cells and will they get to use the phones? its been like a week now. thank you
This one is going to be a long one, first they have to interview everybody and find out why this happened, then they will get the leaders of the mexicans and the blacks and get them together and try to settle this, if they can settle this it will make it quicker for them to end the lockdown. After awhile they will take people out of there cells and let them take showers and they might allow them to use the phone, but if the tension between the blacks and the mexicans is really bad they won't do this because they might start fighting again, expect twenty days maybe more. Keep in mind you can always write them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to victoriousvic77 For This Useful Post:
joanne-arturo (12-14-2010), waiiting4him (12-16-2010)
Old 12-14-2010, 10:54 AM

Default has anyone got any more info on the lock down? when they will be out of there cells a

Arturo wrote, he is fine and said lock down is the rest of December and maybe January.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Donation Award 

Wow it really does sound like this one got bad. I still havn't heard back from my ex. I hope hes okay.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:44 AM

My man wrote me a letter and said they would be on lock down for possibly a few months. It was a ugly race disturbance on the yard Dec. 5th. It sucks!! I miss talking to him and hearing his voice seems to make the distance a little easier to bare. So if you have loved ones at Beaumont Medium. Make things easier for them if you can by putting some money in their account. So they can atleast eat better than a sandwhich. WRITE, WRITE, WRITE! I check everyday to see if the lockdown has been lifted. http://www.cpl33.info/ scroll down on the left look for "lockdown" click.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:52 AM
mking8627

so they can buy commisary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysmylove View Post
My man wrote me a letter and said they would be on lock down for possibly a few months. It was a ugly race disturbance on the yard Dec. 5th. It sucks!! I miss talking to him and hearing his voice seems to make the distance a little easier to bare. So if you have loved ones at Beaumont Medium. Make things easier for them if you can by putting some money in their account. So they can atleast eat better than a sandwhich. WRITE, WRITE, WRITE! I check everyday to see if the lockdown has been lifted. http://www.cpl33.info/ scroll down on the left look for "lockdown" click.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:14 AM

Hello to all , My Boyfriend is at the Beaumont Med and yes they are on Lock down this is my first time going thru this with a boyfriend being in prison it sucks.Why is it that some inmates can call and email an others can't is it bcause they have not use up there minuntes are they don't have funds ? I know my boyfriend has funds but he said something about minutes once before ????
Old 12-22-2010, 12:13 AM

I was wondering if anybody knew if they where on lockdown i havent heard from my boyfriend!!!
Old 12-22-2010, 07:14 AM
Donation Award 

Default lockdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie15 View Post
I was wondering if anybody knew if they where on lockdown i havent heard from my boyfriend!!!
it helps if you identify which unit your boyfriend is in.

as far as i know Medium is still on lockdown.

you can always call the facility.

good luck.
INFORMATION
and
to listen!!!
Old 12-22-2010, 09:17 AM

I believe the medium is on lockdown until the beginning of next year. My husband is at the camp and he is working over there at the medium until they get off of lock and he says until Jan of 2011 and he sure doesn't want to. It might change but for right now it is until that time.

Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.Psalms 37:4
Old 12-22-2010, 12:44 PM

Default Beaumont/ email

Hello to all I got an e-mail this morning from my Boyfriend that is lock in the Beaumont Med he said that they were letting them out to shower and e-mail for 15min he has wrote me tell me that all they can do is stay in the cell they can not e-mail are use the phone. so the only communication that we have been doing is writing
Old 12-22-2010, 05:16 PM

Beaumont Medium is still in Lock Down Mode, However they are able to still write you.
Got a phone call this morning from the Hubby have'nt heard from him in weeks only
letters. says they are letting out a few modules just for showers and phone time
then they go right back in Lock Down Mode again. doesnt know when the next shower or phone time will be. Still in LockDown Mode
Old 12-23-2010, 04:57 PM

Default Riot in the yard

Just received an email from friend who just left Beaumont, for another prison, sounds like the worst riot in quite some time, he said one guy got stabbed 41 times, and another 21, 200 Mexicans out on the big yard, all the blacks in the little yard, supposedly the blacks got baseball bats pool sticks and even guitars to use as weapons, 20 blacks got stuck on the big yard with the 200 Mexicans 2 came of on stretchers, thank God no deaths, pray for peace at Beaumont Medium, for some reason it seems like every time a ministry comes to preach the gospel a problem arises, Bill glass ministries was there the day it happened, so many people were involved in this one I would estimate about 5 to 6 hundred.
Old 12-24-2010, 06:50 AM
mking8627

I recieved a quick email, and a phone call from my hubby other day, but very breif and a quick email. Yeah, he said they were going to be lockdown for a little while more, and just keep those letters coming....uuugghhh!!! There goes Christmas, and New years visits.....oh well we just gotta be strong for them and ourselves, wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!!!! God Bless
Old 12-29-2010, 06:41 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mking8627 View Post
so they can buy commisary?

Yes so they can buy commisary. Ramen noodles is a lot more filling than a lil ole sandwhich!
Old 12-29-2010, 01:48 PM

got a call they might be off lock down by next wed. i so hope so....
Old 12-29-2010, 03:08 PM

Received a call from my son today who has said that based on riot that happened at another facility, (he did not know which one) that precautions were being taken where he is at. It sound like its all the facilities in Texas. Not that they were on lockdown but they could not leave there rooms for about 4 hours. They also had team meetings and were informed what was going on. Had he not told me I would not have known. Thank goodness for PTO for sharing information as to what goes on in other facilities.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:52 PM

Default Beaumont

Hello to all and Happy New Years I recieve and e-mail Today from my Bf the said that they let them out again and they were going to let them off of Lock Down but something else happened in the process Dang
Old 12-29-2010, 04:03 PM

Default lock down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmoe View Post
Hello to all and Happy New Years I recieve and e-mail Today from my Bf the said that they let them out again and they were going to let them off of Lock Down but something else happened in the process Dang
did you get email now? i just got call 2 hours ago and he thinks they out by next weekend.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:24 AM
mking8627

I am so tired of this lockdown, I wish they would just let our guys out already, we missed Christmas, New Years is gone and It just sucks!!!!!! I wrote my husband and told him plans were to go see him for Valentine's Day, so lets hope and pray this doesn't last that dam long.........Its the New Year and they still on lockdown!!!!!
Old 01-02-2011, 03:43 PM

This lockdown sure is taking forever! Any word on when it will be over?
Old 01-02-2011, 07:29 PM
mking8627

I recieved an email from my husband on the 30th wishing me a Happy New Years, but he said no luck on it lifting yet!!!!!! Others say maybe by Wed??? But who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-friend View Post
This lockdown sure is taking forever! Any word on when it will be over?