Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey Parole, Probation, Halfway House, Community Service, etc.
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey Parole, Probation, Halfway House, Community Service, etc. All information & questions relating to parole, probation, halfway house, community service, electronic monitoring, etc. in New Jersey should be posted here.

Old 12-31-2009, 07:19 AM

Default Questions about the process of leaving the Half Way Back Program?

Hey everyone I wanna first say Happy New Year to all you wonderful people. My hope for all is that it bring's a new and better year for you all.
My question is my husband is about to leave the Halfway back in 6 day's to come home. Just wondering what the process is? Does the counselor there just say you are free to go does the parole officer see him? He really does not know much except that his date to leave is in 6 day's. I know he has to go to the Parole office as soon as he is released but I am just looking for a lil info on what the process really is. Please help
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2009, 07:46 AM
The Tatt'd Prosecutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverone123 View Post
Hey everyone I wanna first say Happy New Year to all you wonderful people. My hope for all is that it bring's a new and better year for you all.
My question is my husband is about to leave the Halfway back in 6 day's to come home. Just wondering what the process is? Does the counselor there just say you are free to go does the parole officer see him? He really does not know much except that his date to leave is in 6 day's. I know he has to go to the Parole office as soon as he is released but I am just looking for a lil info on what the process really is. Please help
When my husband was paroled in 2004 from Tully House, someone from parole had come to see him prior to his relase to let him know who his parole officer would be and where he had to report. I went and picked him up and he called his PO on the way home and his PO told him he'd stop by our house within a day or two and not to worry about it.
It's dependent upon the parole officer. His officer might come there to see him or they might require he go directly from the halfway back to the parole office. He needs to find out his PO's name and exactly what he wants him to do. Each parole officer is different.