Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OREGON > Oregon General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oregon General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Oregon that do not fit into any other Oregon sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 09-04-2005, 07:53 PM

Default My son died in Two Rivers

Hi,

I am looking for help.

My son, Jason, died at Two Rivers on June 21, 2004.
they told us that he commited suicide.
I have heard since that he was being held down to be given an injection, and that is how he died, and that it was covered up.

I know that people that are there know what happened.

I don't need to know people's names. Just if they heard a different story about how Jason died.

Jason was 24 years old. He died 8 days after his birthday. He had only been there about two months. He didn't deserve this. And in fact if they did indeed cause his death, those guards do not need to be working there. If they get away with killing Jason, then they can get away with it again. They need to be stopped.

So, if any one would ask their loved ones, in person, not in a letter, I don't want any one saying anything that could be seen or heard by a guard, if they heard what happened to my Jason and they could relay it to me I would be so very appreciative.

Thank you so much for any thing that any one could do.

Margaret1
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2005, 09:11 AM
Former CCCF inmate

Margaret1, I'll ask around the prison activist circles, perhaps something was said. There are some who will stand up for what is right despite the consequences...they are the activists and anarchists. And prison is where government likes to send those who disagree with them. I hope for your sake, that an anarchist was a witness, because he is likely to defy the authorities and tell it all anyway. I will send you a private msg if I have any luck for you. I'm sorry for your loss. but I can never ease your pain. I wish I could.

Sixpack
Old 09-24-2005, 09:49 AM
Immanuel-God With Us

I don't have any information for you, but I wanted to offer my sympathy for you and your family.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Donation Award 

My deepest regrets to you and your family.

JJT
Old 09-24-2005, 10:26 AM
Super Duper Admin

PTO Diamond Award Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 14,007 Times in 5,133 Posts

I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am about your loss - My thoughts are with you and your family

PTO Administrator

You know you are a successful woman when you build a good foundation with the bricks other people have thrown at you!

Please dont breed or buy while millions of unwanted pets die. Adopt a pet instead.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:38 AM
Site Mod on Leave
Donation Award 

I am so sorry for you. I hope you find the answers you need.

Old 09-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Missing_My_Friends

I truly hope you find the answers that you are looking for. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your son. Praying for you and your family.

With deepest sympathy
Mel
Old 09-24-2005, 04:09 PM

I wish I could be of help to you, I don't know anyone in Two RIvers. I am very sorry for your loss! My 16 yr old cousin was murdered in 2003 and because of his age and the "shooters" age and status in the community the man got off scott free while we were left dealing with the news who made Tony out to be nothing but a trouble maker who deserved to die- NOt the case!!! So I have a somewhat similiar situation, but like I said he was my cousin, not as heartbreaking as a son! I wish you the best in your pursuit of the truth!!!

Why is it that half of the people in Prison don't deserve to be there and half of the people walking the streets should be locked up???
Old 09-24-2005, 04:13 PM
Glad to be alive.

I am so very sorry for your loss! (hugz)

My suggestion is to hire a good private investigator! The based on what they find sue the prison! I know it won't bring your son back but it will expose the truth. The PI knows ways to get access to prisoners (witnesses), either directly or through their family members.
Old 09-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Wishing you were here...
Donation Award 

I just wanted to say that I am truely sorry about what happened to your son I hope that somehow you can find out what REALLY happened to your son..and get some closure! IF it was the guards that did this...I hope they are charged with this crime...I am SORRY!!!
Old 09-24-2005, 04:30 PM
Donation Award 

Margaret-I am so sorry to hear about your son- I am keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.I hope you find the answers you need.
Old 09-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Pied Piper
Donation Award 

Thanked 12,587 Times in 3,621 Posts

I truely am sorry for your loss. You, and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:08 PM

I just wanted to tell you, that I will be praying for you, I hope you get what your looking for! I'm sorry for your loss.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:49 AM
Como Te Extrano...

I am so sorry for your loss. My boyfriend is at TRCI and along with a few friends of ours. I will talk to him next Sunday and see if he knows anything for you. If I find anything out I will PM you. You and your family will be in my prayers tonight. God Bless.
Old 10-15-2005, 07:42 AM
Your my favorite thing.

My fiancee has been at two rivers since 2001 i'm sure he would of heard something but because i cant be with him right now because i currently live in australia i cant see him in person and talk to him about it. so i will try my hardest to ask him some how the safest i can. he has mentioned a few times about loosing people on his unit but hasnt been able to tell me how. but i'll see what i can do without getting him in trouble or myself. i hope i can help you.

melanie-astrid
Old 12-12-2005, 11:21 PM

Wink Reply

First off i would like to extend my deepest sympathy for the loss of your son, i know that dealing with a loved one in prison is hard enough, but to actually loose someone and not know the reasoning behind it i cant even imagine i'm so sorry. My husband has been at TRCI for 7 mo. now and has two years to go I visit him often but i am five hours away and with winter blessing us with ice and snow my visits are fewer until the weather changes. I know a mothers intuition is always rite and you should follow your instincts, the guards there are very crule i hear they are the worst in Oregon, i'm very scared for my man but he seems to do ok. When i visit i will mention what i heard and see what i can come up with. Until then chin up and try to smile your son knows what you are doing for him and loves you very much and one day you will find the true story behind his death. Please write me back if you need to talk. I will let you know what i hear.
SMS
Old 12-20-2005, 06:01 PM

I am sorry about your deep loss. There is nothing like losing a child, and nothing could be worse than losing your baby son like that. Good luck, I hope that the truth comes out.
Old 12-26-2005, 06:01 AM

I am so sorry for your loss!! I know how hard it is at this time of the year having one of my son's IN prison,I could not imagine how hard it is for you and your family to have such a thing as this happen (at ANY time let alone Christmas!)
I hope that you find out the truth of the matter,and if the "system" was at fault,that they pay for what happened.I try really hard to believe that "What comes around,goes around",although sometimes...
My sincerest wishes go out to you and your family,and I pray that you your answers!
Old 03-08-2008, 04:27 PM

my prays whit your family and faith on God
Old 03-09-2008, 12:32 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 8,361 Times in 4,630 Posts

Lovely123 - These posts were from 2005. That doesn't mean your prayers are not still welcome - just thought I'd point out the date.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:39 PM

I am so sorry!! This is horrable to hear cuz my man is at Two Rivers but he was there after this happend but still thats scarry!