Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Missouri

Old 01-05-2017, 04:15 PM

Default Is Missouri Sex Offender Program (MOSOP) going to be shut down (Farmington)

I'm trying to run down rumors, and would like to know, yes or no, if MOSOP is going to be shut down in the foreseeable future.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2017, 01:51 PM

My brother is awaiting entry into the MOSOP program at Farmington! Yet haven't received an official word about when he is due to enter this program that they moved him all the way there to attend! Instead, he continues to get rumors about the program having problems and will be closing these year!
I've looked all over the Internet for this information that other prisoners so called family members are locating with ease and I haven't found anything to support these rumors at all!
Please point me in the right direction of where you got your information of a possible closure upon us? Thank you! JFL
Old 02-24-2017, 12:17 AM

Thumbs up i want to know too

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustForLove View Post
My brother is awaiting entry into the MOSOP program at Farmington! Yet haven't received an official word about when he is due to enter this program that they moved him all the way there to attend! Instead, he continues to get rumors about the program having problems and will be closing these year!
I've looked all over the Internet for this information that other prisoners so called family members are locating with ease and I haven't found anything to support these rumors at all!
Please point me in the right direction of where you got your information of a possible closure upon us? Thank you! JFL

My husband is at farmington and awaiting the program and he is hearing the rumors two and a bunch of employees walked out over the last week. I have tried to find info on it but havent found any yet also they shut down the one in vandialia mo
Old 03-20-2017, 07:25 PM

Angry Rumors from inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip3 View Post
I'm trying to run down rumors, and would like to know, yes or no, if MOSOP is going to be shut down in the foreseeable future.
My husband inside Farrington just called to say he heard it through the grapevine that the women's MOSOP shut down today, I google MOSOP but I don't see anything.