Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > MEDICAL & HEALTH > General Health Care
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Health Care Prison Health Care.. Medical, medications and all that go with it related to health care in the prison system...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2017, 04:36 PM
SJ

Default Seizure medications not being given (suffering seizures) in prison

I have a penpal who has written to me for help but I don't know what to do or who to reach out to.

He is located in Arizona- Lewis (Rast Max) and he has a head injury which causes him to suffer seizures. His medications (he takes 2) expired at the beginning of March and since then he had 2 seizures. What can I do to help him get his meds back? Anything?

I called and left a message on the "friends and family" medical line today, but I'm wondering what I should tell them and who I can talk to.

Thank you for your help!