Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > When the Relationship is Over...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

When the Relationship is Over... This forum is about discussing your thoughts, feelings and issues now that you and your incarcerated (or formerly incarcerated) loved one are no longer together. (This forum is NOT for bashing - please read the rules before posting.)

View Poll Results: Would you take back your EX-Partner IF he or she reach you,after leaving?
NO WAY IN HELL. HE HAS HURT ME ENOUGH.I WOULD NOT GO BACK !!! 23 56.10%
Well, it really does depend on such factors,as to "why"he left or why she left me. 10 24.39%
This is a hard one.(Not sure about this.) 8 19.51%
Yep. IF it was NOT because of cheating, then yes. What we had, was truly rare/special/beautiful. 3 7.32%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2017, 06:46 PM

Default Would you take back your EX-Partner IF he or she reach you, after leaving?

I have a close friend who left her man. (I've shared story here when in 2016 she assume he will just leave her anyway when home, for as she call them "thots" or trash,and chicks who are not there for their man at all.) She was petrified,and she figure i will leave him "first, to avoid a broken heart."For her,this worked.She is happier since she left him.)Great guy too.He get out mother's day weekend May 2017,before my guy. He was crushed when she dumped him.But he said recently to me, (to give msg. for her) how he vow to come home, to show her he was a man she really was able to trust. I shared this story here a while ago. She told me,"I will go back to him,if he prove out here to me, he is not a man who will cheat/abuse me/hurt me."I wish both of them luck."He never gave her a reason to think bad of him.
-
Questions for members who been left/hurt by their ex:

1.)

Would you get back with him or her if they try to get you back when they are home,and or even while still in prison?

2.)Would you talk to her or him, if he try to call you again and say i am sorry. Would you believe him?

3.)
Do you feel that if YOU were the 1 who left him/her, that you would be hurting less or no? Personally speaking, i feel for all who have been left/broken-hearted. I really do. I pray for all of you and remember, maybe, just maybe, this is IMO GOD'S ways, of showing you that some 1 or something is waiting for you, better than what he or she has done to you.

-

Last edited by a.rare.love; 03-16-2017 at 06:55 PM..
Sponsored Links