Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OREGON > Oregon Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oregon Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Oregon Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2017, 03:58 AM

Smile 2018 picnic schedule @ Two Rivers Correctional (TRCI)?

Hello ladies,

I already have two visits ahead this year. I go to see my man in May and October. Since I'm flying overseas, I avoided the summer seasons because of the flight costs. However he will be ready for minimum next year (probably Deer Ridge) and I wanted to attend to at least one family picnic at TRCI before the time comes.

Since I have to book the flight months in advance, I wonder when the news for the next picnic dates usually come out? Does anyone have experiences?

Thanks.
Sponsored Links