Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Corcoran State Prison (COR) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Corcoran State Prison (COR) - California Topics and Discussions related to Corcoran State Prison (COR) located in Corcoran, California.

Old 09-21-2015, 09:23 PM

Yes lets keep them all in prayer in Jesus name. We just lost his cousin in a horrible car accident-8-28-2015-she was only 36-the car burned up and she was able to somehow get the baby out the door and a man then saved the baby. She was not able to get herself out but we know she is in heaven for saving the baby. So my son is really very sad going through this and know lockdown so sad. We need them off lockdown. Praying the lord will. So good to see others concerned about this.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2015, 09:33 PM

Smile On Lockdown and thanks to all the posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmamasd View Post
Thanks! You too (now let's keep those fingers crossed) ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk
I will be praying-my son is so sad right know because we just lost another loved one in our family. She was such a beautiful sweet girl and she died saving her baby. My sister lost her and her husband(the stepdad) in March of 2015. Man our family has been hit hard-now this -as sad I want to talk to my son so bad. he has a baby girl 4 years old. I did not even know this prison talk existed until all of this and it is very helpful. Thanks for all the post-they help so much-So has anyone heard anymore about yard C-Corcoran
off lockdown.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:39 AM
OG Prison Wifey

So tragic... Sorry for your loss. May God bless u & your family. My husband is on a different yard, I will see if I can get any info from him regarding this LD on C yard when he calls today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieQ1234
I will be praying-my son is so sad right know because we just lost another loved one in our family. She was such a beautiful sweet girl and she died saving her baby. My sister lost her and her husband(the stepdad) in March of 2015. Man our family has been hit hard-now this -as sad I want to talk to my son so bad. he has a baby girl 4 years old. I did not even know this prison talk existed until all of this and it is very helpful. Thanks for all the post-they help so much-So has anyone heard anymore about yard C-Corcoran off lockdown.
Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk
Old 09-23-2015, 09:32 AM

As of 8:30 am today 9/23 the visiting hotline for corcoran says that 3-c yard is still on modified status and no visiting this weekend
Old 09-23-2015, 11:08 PM

Do theyusually go on lockdown or is it rare? My hubby moved here last week and havent heardfrom him at all not even letter. Ununfortunately he went to 3C how do the yards here which are sny or mainline? Also is this only level 3 or 4 also? How r visits can we sit next to eachother do CO trip alot or r they cool as long as nothing illegal any info helps thanks in advance
Old 09-23-2015, 11:35 PM

Default My son

Yes we need to keep each other in prayer daily-still have not heard from my son-I will be calling them tomorrow to see if I can find out anything-I have not heard from him in two weeks-I just have to keep the faith and put it in Gods hands. I just said a prayer hopefully we will all hear from them tomorrow. My son has been there 4 years and never any problems like this-
The Following User Says Thank You to susieQ1234 For This Useful Post:
diviani (09-24-2015)
Old 09-23-2015, 11:42 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.mickey View Post
Do theyusually go on lockdown or is it rare? My hubby moved here last week and havent heardfrom him at all not even letter. Ununfortunately he went to 3C how do the yards here which are sny or mainline? Also is this only level 3 or 4 also? How r visits can we sit next to eachother do CO trip alot or r they cool as long as nothing illegal any info helps thanks in advance
My son has been there three years-had to go to Vegas for a year and came back. The three years on yard C have been good so far and visiting also. But as of late things have been a little haywire. we just have to pray hard for them day and night. I miss his calls-he has a four year old girl who loves her daddy dearly so this is very sad time. We just lost a loved one his cousin a girl who had a 6 mo. baby-16 yr old disabled daughter and a 12 year old son-she was my sisters only daughter and she also lost her husband of 20 yrs. in March so we have have really had some hard hits. It is so good to hear from him-it helps him to know we are good and vice versa.
Old 09-24-2015, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieQ1234 View Post
Yes we need to keep each other in prayer daily-still have not heard from my son-I will be calling them tomorrow to see if I can find out anything-I have not heard from him in two weeks-I just have to keep the faith and put it in Gods hands. I just said a prayer hopefully we will all hear from them tomorrow. My son has been there 4 years and never any problems like this-

That be great if you can get an update tomorrow. It feels eternal not hearing from them.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:33 AM

I called over there yesterday and actually spoke to a CO and he said this might be in effect up through the end of the month so no visiting this weekend for the 3C yard. I haven't heard from my husband since his last letter dated 9/13 so hopefully I get one soon. His time at that yard has been good but these past few months has been a little nuts; I'm worried now that they will be letting those in the SHU what's going to happen. There might be a lot more lockdowns due to these individuals cementing their place in the prison hierarchy. I just keep praying for them, that's all we can do at this point. I hope we all hear from our loved ones soon - this must be very hard for them not being able to speak to us or have any contact with us for that matter; sometimes that is the only highlight of their day in that very negative environment.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:04 AM

As of 9am 9/24 the visiting hotline for Corcoran states:

All CSP Corcoran facilities are on normal visiting status.

Say a prayer nothing happens between now and Saturday
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to innkeeper9 For This Useful Post:
diviani (09-24-2015), patience10 (09-24-2015)
Old 09-24-2015, 10:08 AM

I hope this means they are on normal program and can call today
Old 09-24-2015, 12:38 PM

I got a call from my Husband this morning he said they are off lock down! YaaaaY!!!!
Old 09-24-2015, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinarich85 View Post
I got a call from my Husband this morning he said they are off lock down! YaaaaY!!!!
I just got a call too, I was so happy to hear my husband's voice 😊
Old 12-20-2015, 02:06 PM

Well the guys are on modified program, make sure you call before you visit, don't know how long this one will last but I'm sure our loved ones will send a letter soon, if not already on the way. My husband is on 3C05 and there are definitely others in the 3C and 3A facilities
Old 12-20-2015, 02:43 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,953 Times in 2,167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by patience10 View Post
Well the guys are on modified program, make sure you call before you visit, don't know how long this one will last but I'm sure our loved ones will send a letter soon, if not already on the way. My husband is on 3C05 and there are definitely others in the 3C and 3A facilities
I thought 3 A was ad seg. and not affected by gp issues .
Old 12-20-2015, 04:37 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheryl P. View Post
I thought 3 A was ad seg. and not affected by gp issues .
You're right about that part...lol
Old 12-20-2015, 10:22 PM

FYI

3A Facility Housing Units, 01, 02, 03, 05 are still modified status no visiting
3A 04 ad seg non contact visits by appointment

3C Facility Housing Unit 05, is modified status, no visiting. Information is it's quarantined for flu bug or some such.

3C Housing Units 01, 02, 03, 04 are on their normal visiting status.

All other facilities are on normal visiting status.

For visiting hotline use, wait until each number you enter is answered before entering the next one] To get to Corcoran Visiting line recording call Visiting Hot Line: 1-800-374-8474, number 1 then 4, then 1, then 1.
patience10 (12-20-2015), sinni (12-21-2015)
Old 12-21-2015, 01:40 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,953 Times in 2,167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by innkeeper9 View Post
FYI

3A Facility Housing Units, 01, 02, 03, 05 are still modified status no visiting
3A 04 ad seg non contact visits by appointment

3C Facility Housing Unit 05, is modified status, no visiting. Information is it's quarantined for flu bug or some such.

3C Housing Units 01, 02, 03, 04 are on their normal visiting status.

All other facilities are on normal visiting status.

For visiting hotline use, wait until each number you enter is answered before entering the next one] To get to Corcoran Visiting line recording call Visiting Hot Line: 1-800-374-8474, number 1 then 4, then 1, then 1.
Oh great, mine just got moved to 3A in perp. for coming home and I wish I knew what was going on, to leave them on modified status.
I am sick of prison issues
Old 12-21-2015, 09:02 PM

FYI the Corcoran visiting hotline says the following with the date of Dec. 21st -- [disclaimer: always check the hotline again before making any drive as changes can happen at any moment; also if something looks not right with regard to what the hotline says call the facility]

Level I Normal Visitation
3a Facility Normal Visitation
3b Facility Normal Visitation
3c Facility Normal Visitation with the exception of 3c - 05 - on modified, no visit status

4a, 4b, ASU & 3a 04 AD Seg facilities are by appointment only

I am only posting what the hotline says. The prison website also gives this phone number and statement: For further information please contact our visiting staff at (559) 992-8800, ext. 5702
Sheryl P. (12-24-2015), sinni (12-23-2015)
Old 12-24-2015, 02:05 AM

FYI

As of 12/23 all of 3C facilities are normal visiting
The Following User Says Thank You to innkeeper9 For This Useful Post:
Sheryl P. (12-24-2015)
Old 01-12-2016, 10:39 AM
Love Mi Guerito! 02/08/10

I have two appointments for this weekend 16 & 17 for 830am!! I was suppose to make mine for SATF-east and did it for Corcoran state prison instead. Please message me if you would like these visits so I can give them to you
.Love Is Never Easy and Distance Doesn’t Make It Any Easier; by Any Means but, It Does Make You Realize What You Want, What You Need and Most Importantly Realizing That One Person You Don't Mind Missing, Because Its the One Person You Cant Live Without.
Old 03-26-2016, 09:14 PM

Does anyone know if 3-B is on Lockdown? Haven't heard from my husband in over a week. So not him...
Old 04-01-2016, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTigresa View Post
Does anyone know if 3-B is on Lockdown? Haven't heard from my husband in over a week. So not him...

I don't think they are. My husband is in 3B and the last time he called me was on Tuesday 3/29

Whoops, just realized that you wrote this on the 26.
Old 08-07-2016, 06:53 PM

Unhappy Haven't heard from him in three days so worried. Lockdown?

Im wondering if anyone knows if corcoran state prison and rehabilitation is on lockdown? I know something is up because my love calls me every day. Do they sometimes shut off the phones? I'm so worried my mind is running wild
Old 08-07-2016, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiedee View Post
Im wondering if anyone knows if corcoran state prison and rehabilitation is on lockdown? I know something is up because my love calls me every day. Do they sometimes shut off the phones? I'm so worried my mind is running wild
I wouldn't worry. I freaked out the other night for the same reason. My bf hadn't called me for two days and he called me that night at 930.