Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Federal Prisons in Beaumont, Texas. Including FPC Beaumont, FCI Beaumont - Low, FCI Beaumont - Medium, and USP Beaumont.

Old 06-22-2019, 08:34 PM

Default What kind of cards can I send/not send to Beaumont Medium?

My LO is in lockup after all and I sent him a Father's Day card for Father's Day but they sent it back to me today. Can someone tell me what kind of cards I can and can not send to Beaumont Medium. They put a stamp on the envelope of different reasons but didnt mark the reason. Im mad, sad and frustrated. I sent it in a yellow envelope...I just know that cant be the reason. Ugh
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2019, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandemiller View Post
My LO is in lockup after all and I sent him a Father's Day card for Father's Day but they sent it back to me today. Can someone tell me what kind of cards I can and can not send to Beaumont Medium. They put a stamp on the envelope of different reasons but didnt mark the reason. Im mad, sad and frustrated. I sent it in a yellow envelope...I just know that cant be the reason. Ugh
I don't think they can receive cards, just what I've read though. I've read they make copies of the cards but don't actually give the cards to them.
Old 06-23-2019, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt8fann View Post
I don't think they can receive cards, just what I've read though. I've read they make copies of the cards but don't actually give the cards to them.
Oh really? I never knew that. Thanks. Im just mad because they sent the card AND the letter back too. So he probably thinking im not even reaching out to him at all. Ugh
Old 06-24-2019, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Oh really? I never knew that. Thanks. Im just mad because they sent the card AND the letter back too. So he probably thinking im not even reaching out to him at all. Ugh
Just send the letter or another letter again... when they were on lockdown, I sent a letter every two days. I got a letter back, along with the receipt for his fine, with a stamp on the envelope saying it wasn't delivered because fragrance was on it. But there was NO fragrance anywhere on it or in it.
Old 06-24-2019, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Just send the letter or another letter again... when they were on lockdown, I sent a letter every two days. I got a letter back, along with the receipt for his fine, with a stamp on the envelope saying it wasn't delivered because fragrance was on it. But there was NO fragrance anywhere on it or in it.
Yeah they are being real picky now. Ive never had any problems before. But I resent 2 of them today and mailing a new letter tomorrow. I just want to hear back from my baby. Its driving me crazy.
Old 06-26-2019, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Yeah they are being real picky now. Ive never had any problems before. But I resent 2 of them today and mailing a new letter tomorrow. I just want to hear back from my baby. Its driving me crazy.
I understand what you're saying completely!
Old 06-27-2019, 09:28 AM

White envelopes only for cards and envelopes and no stationery only filler paper

Quote:
Old 06-27-2019, 09:30 AM

Ya got to becareful with water or anything that accidentally gets in your letter they sent mine back cuz my pen bled thru the paper due to weather it was delivered in crazy huh

Quote:
Old 06-27-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaylaMartinez View Post
Ya got to becareful with water or anything that accidentally gets in your letter they sent mine back cuz my pen bled thru the paper due to weather it was delivered in crazy huh
Oh wow, yeah thats just crazy. And thank you.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:42 AM

Does anyone know whether Postcards are acceptable to be sent? I’m visiting Ireland shortly and wanted to send my LO a postcard from there.
Thanks
Old 07-29-2019, 05:14 PM

So they can’t receive any type of greeting cards?
Old 07-30-2019, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyliej View Post
So they can’t receive any type of greeting cards?
It says on the website they will make a photocopy of the card and give that to them.
The Following User Says Thank You to earnhardt8fann For This Useful Post:
kyliej (07-30-2019)
Old 01-17-2020, 11:35 AM
FCI Beaumont

Default Printouts

Does anyone know if FCI Beaumont Low Camp will deliver a letter that also has some info printed out about programs, laws, etc?